The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

05-09-2012

((Dont have time u fix))

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia falls to her knees clutching her throat, it felt like a clamp had been slammed around her throat, struggling to breath, she stands up.
Turning to Kaz and Hinderance eyes red and filled with tears,
"I... I'm sorry, I should go..." She walks out the door.

((Just deleted my post, still makes sense.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance just stares at what took place. "Uhhhh....Do you attract swarms of angry hornets when you go grocery shopping as well Kaz? I know I get into knee deep worth of trouble, but at least I have time to heal from them."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"It seems my lot in life for frustrations to follow me..." He sighs and drinks his tea.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance slithers back to the side of Kaz's bed, "Well, I know what that feels like sometimes, at least it isn't all the time." Hinderance pulls out a pot of tea from inside his watery form. "I had this pot of Oolong tea boiling back at my residence, but had no one to share it with want some?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

Kaz nodded and offered his cup. "Sure."

(( Looks like Riven isn't showing up. I think it's time for a nap. XD ))

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

Hinderance steadily pours his tea to Kaz's cup and carefully stops pouring when it neared the top. "You know if I ever volunteered for the Medical Ward I bet I'd just act as a super-sized humidifier." Hinderance chuckles "That or a giant healing bath."

((Naps are good xD unless you take one for too long and you can't sleep at night XD))

Silverling

05-09-2012

Off in the nurse's break room, Angela was currently giggling and gossiping to Sarah, the other nurse she was with before. She had a notepad with her and was quickly scribbling out plots and plans to execute on an unknown date.

"Now, the trick is getting the two in the same place at the same time... How do you think we should go about that?"

However, unknown to them, Tek was hiding under the table and enjoying an ice cream bar.

Ask Riven

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
(( Looks like Riven isn't showing up. I think it's time for a nap. XD ))
((Oi. Some people have this thing called 'work' and can't RP all day... Though I kinda wish I could. Wanna pay me to do so? ))

Riven strolls into the medical wing uncertainly. She had spent all day trying to figure out what to say to Kaz, but nothing seemed quite right. With a deep breath, she walks towards Kaz's section of the room. She pauses a few feet away upon seeing him and his guest chatting away.

"Hi..."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Oh, M-Miss Riven!" Kaz stumbled and spoke to Hinderance. "Um...if you could, could you...perhaps vacate so Miss Riven and I can speak privately for a while?" He would wait until the man said his goodbyes before turning back to Riven.

"Um...hey..." An awkward smile.

((No no, I understand. lol If you can, get on LoL so we can plot things maybe? ))