The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-25-2013

Alice giggled, "Oh, if you wanna be fed it's no problem. I still remember my mom feeding me soup or ice cream or whatever when I was sick."

Sam nodded, "She still asks me to feed her when we're just sitting alone eating ice cream... or at least what the cafeteria calls ice cream."

"Hey, that stuff is good," Alice protested, holding the container closer to Fiona.

Equiste

02-25-2013

Fiona's face lit up, smiling as Alice recalled what her mother did for her. She giggled when Alice protested, making an aww sound.
"Aww, that sounds so cute... And yes please! I'd really appreciate it." She said, holding out the end of her spoon to them so they could take it from her, licking her lips at the thought of the ice cream.
"Mmm, never tried the institutes cafeteria ice cream." She said, smiling brightly to the two.

AODRG

02-25-2013

Alice chuckled, taking her spoon and dipping it into the container, "Alright say ahh."

Sam simply watched, chuckling along. She knew Alice loved kids.

Equiste

02-25-2013

Fiona smiled, leaning forward and opening her mouth.
"Ahhhhhhhh!" She said in a cute little voice, happily biting onto the spoon once Alice had put it in her mouth to get off the ice cream, the girl closing her eyes. It looked like she was running her tongue around in her mouth to get the flavor. She opened her eyes to look at Alice, smiling widely.
"Mmm, its wonderful! Your turns now!" She said with a wide grin, happily watching them. It was vanilla ice cream. Seemed it was chilled quite well as it came out nice and fluffy.

AODRG

02-26-2013

Alice takes the second, allowing Sam the third.

"This is great," Alice exclaimed, "Better than the Institute's by far."

Sam nodded, "Because we actually have a freezer, not just a chilled fridge."

Alice turned to Fiona, "Ready for number two?" she readies her spoon with a smile. Sam simply watched, glad Fiona was enjoying herself.

Equiste

02-26-2013

Fiona smiles happily, watching as they took their bites before nodding emphatically to Alice's question, opening her mouth with a cute 'Ahhhh!' again, getting some ice cream on her lips. After savoring it a bit, she licks off the ice cream on her lips and chuckles as she thinks of something.
"I ask onichan sometimes to feed me. She says I'm too old for it but sometimes mummy makes her feed me and she's like 'but she's old enough to eat herself' and mummy's like 'Raelina Roselinda Maystra I did it for you at that age so you will do it for her'. Onichan pretends she doesn't enjoy it but I'm sure she does." She said with a smile, happily taking the next spoonful when the other two had finished with their next scoops.

AODRG

02-26-2013

Alice chuckled, taking her scoop out, "Kinda like how my mother was. She always protested it, but I could tell she was glad to feed me as a kid."

Sam took a scoop out as Alice spoke, finishing it off before speaking, "Oh, that reminds me. I stopped by Raelina's room today. It seems if everything goes right, she should be ready for treatment very soon."

"Well that's good," Alice replied, scooping out Fiona's ice cream, "So Fiona, how'd you get that cast?"

Sam shook her head, rather not wanting to explain it to her again. Alice clearly didn't listen the first time.

Equiste

02-26-2013

Fiona chuckled, nodding happily.
"Yep! They complain but they know they like looking after us." She said with a smile, looking back towards Alice when she spoke. She looked down, smiling sadly.
"Good. I can't wait until onichan is better." She said with a smile, looking back at Sammantha. She froze when Alice asked about the cast, looking sadly down to her legs. She looked up when Sammantha shook her head, leaning forward to tap her hand and smiling sympathetically to her, before looking back at Alice, tears welling up in the back of her eyes.
"I disobeyed onichan going where I should not have gone. Monster attacked me. Onichan saved me, but nearly died. Mummy saved her just in time. Monster broke my leg and arm. I'm so sorry onichan..." She looked sadly down and away from the two again, taking in a breath before putting on a brave face.
"Mmm, I really could go for some more... ice cream." She said, the tears still in her eyes but refusing to fall.

Ézrëal

02-26-2013

Ezreal walks in to the Medical Wing, wearing his signature Pulsefire suit that clearly had been upgraded significantly. He was carrying Kog'Maw, who was oozing purple blood behind him, passed out and injuried considerably.

He approaches the reception desk rather quickly, speaking to the nurse there, "Hey, we got a situation here. Kog here seems to have taken a bit of damage from Olaf's rampage. think you could fix him up?"

AODRG

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Fiona chuckled, nodding happily.
"Yep! They complain but they know they like looking after us." She said with a smile, looking back towards Alice when she spoke. She looked down, smiling sadly.
"Good. I can't wait until onichan is better." She said with a smile, looking back at Sammantha. She froze when Alice asked about the cast, looking sadly down to her legs. She looked up when Sammantha shook her head, leaning forward to tap her hand and smiling sympathetically to her, before looking back at Alice, tears welling up in the back of her eyes.
"I disobeyed onichan going where I should not have gone. Monster attacked me. Onichan saved me, but nearly died. Mummy saved her just in time. Monster broke my leg and arm. I'm so sorry onichan..." She looked sadly down and away from the two again, taking in a breath before putting on a brave face.
"Mmm, I really could go for some more... ice cream." She said, the tears still in her eyes but refusing to fall.
"Oh, I see," Alice replied in a quite tone, holding the ice cream for her, "So what's stopping Sam from fixing you up?"

"Because, the 'Monster" that attacked them had a special quality," Sam explained, "It leaves behind a charm, eating up magic. Anything I would do would just slow down her healing rate."

"Oh... so there is stuff you can't heal?" Alice smirked.

Sam returned the smirk, "I meant, I could probably fix her arm, but it would leave me drained horribly, and I can't guarantee she's be okay afterwards."

"So what about her...Onichan?" Alice asked.

"Same thing, just much worse," Sam admitted rather sadly, "I'll show you later maybe."

Sam turned to Fiona, "Let's get off the subject alright. So Fiona, what's your next drawing gonna be?"