The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Turning back to Kaz, "Um... I was joking, but strength of spirit? Sounds interesting."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"I suppose." He sipped his tea once more, pondering. Riven was supposed to be on her way, he thought. He silently wondered where she was.

GizzyBear

05-09-2012

Walks back into Kaz room with a new coat and he wasn't wearing a mask or a hood so it revealed a faceless mannequin face.

Then looks at Athelia.

"Athelia I have a question for you about my spirit."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

"Hey Kaz want to hear what you missed while you were out?" Hinderance made a smiley face expression on side of the cube that was facing Kaz.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

A thought pops into Athelias head, "Oh! By the way, Grey shot a hole in the wall in the break room and Udyr broke a window."
Athelia turns to Gizzy, "Shoot."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"If it involves Noxus and Demacia working together to find corruption within the League, I already know." He grumbles and points to a folded copy of the journal near his bed. He also sighed when Athelia mentioned the damage to the Break Room. "Go figure, I leave for a few days and the place goes to hell."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

"Well there is that, but I also have two daughters now!" The expression on the cube turns into another smiley face that looks like it was laughing hysterically. It then changes to the look where there was two circles for eyes and one straight line for a mouth. "The amount of paperwork is staggering." Hindernace changes his expression once again to that of a crying face.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"I see. Well, congrats on the growing family." He lifted his teacup in a sort of toast and had a sip.

GizzyBear

05-09-2012

"I can't remember where I was for the last few days and when I asked my spirits they told me to talk to you. Is it possible to have your spirit fuse together with your emotions, because lately theres a dark side of me that may have or may have not killed someone. I need to fuse with it so this my mind won't be taken over again."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia thinks for a moment, "Spirits fuse with your emotions? I've never heard of it happening before..... I haven't even heard of someone being sperate from their spirit, other than Shraido but he still has a mental link with his. Nor have I heard of someone having two spirits... "

Athelia then looks confused, "Why would they tell you to talk to me? I haven't seen you other than the day in the Break room when the spider told me I killed you by allowing it to be released.
As for fusing with your spirit, they should already be apart of you... So I have no idea what you mean by that."