The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

Sigmund chuckles at the comment as he shakes the doctor's offered hand. "Aye," he mutters. "With most girls, the magic words are 'Yes, dear. You're right. I'm sorry.' With her? Those words would probably get you pushed off a roof. Things were so much simpler when I was just causing trouble in the slums and working at the blacksmith's forge. Ah, the good old days. Gone, but never completely forgotten. I really do hope that lady Shyvana will be able to shed some light into this proverbial dark room. Because otherwise, I'm essentially up a creek." With a nod, Sigmund sets the empty glass on the doctor's desk and makes his way to the exit, humming a tune under his breath.

((Yep. He's humming the funeral march. Way to be an optimist, Siggy. Way to be an optimist.))

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay smiles as Sigmund left and then walks over to his bookshelf and grabs a book. then pours himself another glass and lays on the couch as he reads.
(and now I got to leave again)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

((And here's some chaos for when you get back. (; ))

There was a mass amount of commotion heard approaching the medical wing, one consisting of crazed bantering and the sound of pigeons approaching. It would be a sound that was far more familiar than it should be, especially since this was at least the fifth time in the passed several months he was brought in. He, being one named Cooper, who was often found sneaking around the Institute of War in search of 'information' that proved that it was created by aliens who were trying to take over the planet and enslave the human race. More often than not, these adventures ended in him being brought to the medical wing, then sent off somewhere out of trouble.

After several minutes of the noise, a female summoner could be seen dragging a rather battered, scrawny pale kid along by the arm, who was being followed by about 50 pigeons that were fluttering about the cramped hall. The summoner looked as if she would rather be doing something other than dragging the crazy pigeon guy to the medical wing... Again.

She managed to get Cooper into the lobby, and made him sit in one of the chairs. With a quick look, one would see that he had a black eye, bloody nose, was rather bruised everywhere else, and probably a broken limb in the mix. Even with his injuries, he continued to sputter out complete nonsense to apparently the empty chair right next to him.

"... Well they could have easily used their evil powers to stop me from getting in..... No, no! I KNOW they're just trying to hide something... But you saw the alien! You saw him I know you did! ...... Don't lie to me, Frank....... Well then they're working together!"

The female summoner sighed and placed one palm on her face, muttering something under her breath. After a moment she went up to the front desk and spoke to one of the nurses, sounding rather tired and somewhat annoyed.

"... We need the usual treatment with this guy. Just heal him up and knock him out so we can transport him elsewhere. Forgive me if he's a little more crazy today, we passed by Cho'gath on the way over."

From the plethora of pigeons, one rather large and speckled one fluttered out and landed on the desk in front of one of the nurses, tilting his head at her in a derpy sort of manner and letting out a little coo.

Youay

04-29-2012

The nurses burst into chaos trying to get the pigeons out of the lobby. The nurse that was at the front desk was a recent hire and had no experience with Cooper like most of the others. She just stood there stammering a bit. That's when a small elderly yordle woman hobbled in with her cane in hand.
"All these blasted birds. It has to be Cooper again." She climbs up a small ladder so she stood on the desk, she turned to the new girl and told her to let Youay know that Cooper was back. the young nurse was happy to oblige.
"Now then." the matron said as she handed some paperwork to the summoner." Get the boy in the usual room and fill out the forms and Youay will be with him shortly." She then turned to the scrambling nurses and yelled. "ALRIGHT LADIES GET THESE **** BIRDS OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY DISTURB THE PATIENTS!!"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

The summoner let out another sigh and took the paperwork, giving a slight bow to the old yordle as she did.

"Thank you, Matron, and sorry about the birds. I swear we tried to keep them away this time. Honestly we're not even sure how he escaped from the psych ward we put him in last time, let alone make his way back here."

She then went back to where Cooper was sitting, who actually looked as if he were about to try and bolt out the medical ward. She rolled her eyes, grabbing his arm, which caused him to wince, and dragged him off to a quiet room which had a window in it. Any and all the nurses efforts to get the pigeons out were for naught as they all swarmed the crazy kid, who continued his bantering. She made him sit on a chair in the room and started to fill out the paperwork as all the pigeons settled themselves down in there, except for one. The speckled pigeon let out another coo, hopping over to the Matron and tilting its head to the other side. If anyone actually listened to Cooper's nonsense, they might know that particular pigeon was named 'Specks', and would often stick around even when his... 'Owner' had left.

Youay

04-29-2012

Matron glared at the bird as she got down from the desk and started organizing the staff to start cleaning up after the sudden intrusion. Who all got to work swiftly under the Matrons stern leadership
After a moment Youay knocks on the door and walks into the room, being careful of all the pigeons.
"Hello Cooper, what trouble did you get your self in today." He looks over to the girl with a apologetic smile as he walked over and began to examine the young mans injuries.

Silverling

04-29-2012

"Oh boy, here we go..."

The summoner mumbled under her breath as Cooper started sputtering forth more crazy talk. She continued to fill out the paperwork as he ranted, but returned Youay's smile with a bit of a shrug. Not much could be done about the insane pigeon kid.

"There was this monster trying to escape from me! I caught him while his human disguise was off, and it startled him, so he ran away. I chased him and he didn't like that so he---"

She decided to interrupt and intervene with the conversation before things got too out of hand.

"He was trying to scale one of the walls to an open window, slipped while several feet up, and rolled down two flights of stairs before landing in a pile of pigeons. There's about 20 witnesses to this. myself included."

Specks continued to tilt his head from side to side, making odd cooking noises, then started picking at random shiny objects on the desk.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay starts getting to work mending the lads bones nodding at his nonsense. "You know you shouldn't climb the walls like that Cooper. You or someone else could of been hurt during your little crusade there."

Back int he lobby Matron climbs back on the desk and faces Specks. "Now what are you doing still on my desk." She waves her cane a the bird." Shoo...Shoo I say."

Silverling

04-29-2012

Cooper gave Youay an annoyed look at his response and continued.

"But... But... I couldn't just let the monster get away! I mean, he was probably on his way to eat someone or possess them to do his bidding!"

He suddenly waved his arms around as he was speaking.

"AND! And... I saw a biiiig alien monster conversing with one of the other evil people here! I know they were plotting something! They were going to---"

His right arm suddenly made a rather painful cracking noise. He cringed as his arm flopped down to his side and suddenly went silent. The summoner placed one hand on her face again, mumbling into it.

"Yes, Cooper... That was Cho'gath.... And they were discussing his meal schedule..."

Specks jumped away from the cane, fluttering in the air a moment, then landing on the Matron's head, looking down at her. It was apparent that the bird did not know what was right for it.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay sighs and he begins to repair Coopers broken arm. "though that does sound like Cho'Gath he is certainly under control for now. Now hold on this may sting a bit."

Matron glowers as she readies her cane to swipe at the bird roosting in her head.