The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Amanda chuckles, scribbling down another answer.
"How can she not? You're cute and seem like a really caring and nice person. Heck I might say yes if you asked me. She will say yes, I'm even willing to bet money on that." She said, silently chuckling. She seemed to raise her eyebrow when she called it a 'magic barrier'. Doctor Namba's expression didn't change. She might of seen part of his lip move into a bit of a smile when she asked her question. Maybe.
"Oh, so you do have the ability to ask meaningful questions. And its not actually a magical barrier, its a dampening effect that absorbs magic similiar to the way the 'hexdrinker' works in the league. The difference being it absorbs all magic instead of just harmful ones. There is extensive damage to her throat that would take her lifetime to repair naturally, so currently magic is being fed at a steady pace to the affected region so once the antimagic has to recover from its limits we can then provide more magical based treatment to regenerate the affected area." He said, moving over to the machine beside her bed and checking on it. Amanda smiled, scribbling down some more words.
"I see. He must be going easy on you for being the new one. Well, it was your turn to ask a question if I recall right?" The words said, Amanda smiling happily towards her.
"A dampening effect?" Sam asked, "So all we have to do is overload the effect to the point where its effects ware off...then we can easily heal her. Problem is, how do we figure out its limits."

Sam turned to Amanda, "So what happened to her after she cut you?"

Equiste

02-16-2013

"A dampening effect." Was his direct answer, still looking over the machine. With his face not turned to her, she only had his calm tone to go on.
"Is that a question Miss Intern?" He asked in that same calm tone. Amanda looked to doctor Namba before back at Sammantha, writing down her answer before showing it to her.
"Oh she stormed out saying something about hoping that I bled to death. Luckily for me there were was a doctor close by to save me. Liana I think was her name. And well, from what I have heard from friends she got locked up. Hopefully for a long time." She snuck a look over at Namba, before turning back to Sammantha.
"You might want to ask him about the machine. I have been here for more than a day, they do come up with treatments pretty quickly here." She said, smiling at Sammantha. She thinks to herself before writing out her next set of speech.
"So how do you plan to propose to her? Oh I bet you got this wonderful dinner and scenic location set up for it. And don't forget after you answer to ask a question yourself. I'm not shy. I'd be totally open to a full physical from you." It said, her body shaking in a giggle as she showed it to her.

AODRG

02-16-2013

Sam nodded turning to the machine and Namba, "Okay so...I'm assuming that machine is feeding magic to her thoat right? So eventually the effect should be overloaded to the point where it won't dapen our magics, and we can heal her."

She looked over at Amanda, chuckling a bit at her comment, "Oh I haven't really thought of how to propose to her yet. Maybe during a fancy movie or when we're gazing under tha stars."

Sam thought for a moment, "At the risk of sounding even less professional, I would like to know just how far you've gone with a woman before... purely out of intrest of course."

While Amanda scribbles down her response, Sam turns back to Namba, "So how does the machine work?"

Equiste

02-16-2013

"So you are assuming or asking the question Miss Intern? You seem unsure about that." He said in his calm tone. Amanda smiled, writing away.
"Well I'm sure whatever you decide she will love and will likely give you the biggest kiss afterwards." Amanda blushed slightly, chuckling quietly at her question. She thought for a bit before writing out her answer.
"Hand, tongue, toys... All the way. Even with two woman at once. It was something my old girlfriend wanted to try. Back when I just couldn't say no to her. Was definately an experience." The words said, smiling at her. She seemed to think before asking her next question.
"So how did you meet Alice?"
Namba half turned to face Sammantha, raising an eyebrow.
"Though hextech technology it runs off magical impulses in a 'mana battery' that someone can power up by putting some of their magical energy in to keep it running. Is how it 'works'." He said, his tone conveying she might of asked the wrong question.

AODRG

02-17-2013

Quote:
"So you are assuming or asking the question Miss Intern? You seem unsure about that." He said in his calm tone. Amanda smiled, writing away.
"Well I'm sure whatever you decide she will love and will likely give you the biggest kiss afterwards." Amanda blushed slightly, chuckling quietly at her question. She thought for a bit before writing out her answer.
"Hand, tongue, toys... All the way. Even with two woman at once. It was something my old girlfriend wanted to try. Back when I just couldn't say no to her. Was definately an experience." The words said, smiling at her. She seemed to think before asking her next question.
"So how did you meet Alice?"
Namba half turned to face Sammantha, raising an eyebrow.
"Though hextech technology it runs off magical impulses in a 'mana battery' that someone can power up by putting some of their magical energy in to keep it running. Is how it 'works'." He said, his tone conveying she might of asked the wrong question.
Sam seemed even more confused by Namba's tone, unsure of what she was supposed to ask. She decided rather to focus on Amanda.
"Well it's kinda a long story...You see, she actually came to me while I was meditating by there lake on Demacia. At first she thought I was a guy to flirt with for a free meal or something. However we started talking...and found out we've had quite a lot in common. One thing led to another, and eventually I kissed her in there lake. Since then we've been practally insperable."

Sam looked back at the clock, noticing she still had about half an hour left in her shift.

"Hey I have an idea," Sam started, "What if I brought Alice here to meet you? I'm sure you two would get along very well."

Equiste

02-17-2013

(OOC: I doubt its been 30 mins since she last looked at the clock. :P 5-10 at most really.)

Amanda smiled, listening to her story clasping her hands together at the conclusion. She wrote some more stuff down, looking up as Sammantha suggested bringing Alice here. She smiled even more widely. After writing some more she showed it to Sammantha.
"Aww, that is so cute! An attempt to get some food ended up as a life long relationship! Well, I'm going to assume that 'cause its going to happen. I would love to meet Alice. Perhaps I can get a voice enchantment spell on me for when you arrive so I can talk to you both properly." She looked over at Namba before moving her arm to show a hidden line.
"You should ask what the machine does. Asking how it works could simply mean the mechanics inside the machine. Asking what it does and what its purpose is might give you better results. And why he is doing it. From what I have seen, the most important question someone can ask here is 'Why'." After she thinks Sammantha has read it she covers it back up, but not obscuring the next line.
"Right, since that other question was a permission question and not an actual question you still have to ask me a question. Though I think Doctor Namba is ready to move to the next once you ask your questions so... Well, guess its up to us how long we talk here for." It said, Amanda poking her tongue out at Sammantha.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Attwell walked slowly into the Medical Wing, his broken left arm held tight against the side of his body, his right hand held over his stomach where it felt like his ribs had been broken. He appeared to be more worried than in pain, and he had good reason to be, considering the cause of his injuries.

Equiste

02-17-2013

The reception desk was strangely absent as Larissa had ducked out quickly for lunch and the covering nurse had been called away temporarily. Jaqaline made her way to the desk, placing a chart on it when she looked over and noticed Attwell. Swiftly she made her way over to him, looking concerned.
"Attwell? What happened to you? Here, come this way..." She said, moving over to Attwell, beginning to lead him into the medical wing.

AODRG

02-17-2013

Quote:
(OOC: I doubt its been 30 mins since she last looked at the clock. :P 5-10 at most really.)

Amanda smiled, listening to her story clasping her hands together at the conclusion. She wrote some more stuff down, looking up as Sammantha suggested bringing Alice here. She smiled even more widely. After writing some more she showed it to Sammantha.
"Aww, that is so cute! An attempt to get some food ended up as a life long relationship! Well, I'm going to assume that 'cause its going to happen. I would love to meet Alice. Perhaps I can get a voice enchantment spell on me for when you arrive so I can talk to you both properly." She looked over at Namba before moving her arm to show a hidden line.
"You should ask what the machine does. Asking how it works could simply mean the mechanics inside the machine. Asking what it does and what its purpose is might give you better results. And why he is doing it. From what I have seen, the most important question someone can ask here is 'Why'." After she thinks Sammantha has read it she covers it back up, but not obscuring the next line.
"Right, since that other question was a permission question and not an actual question you still have to ask me a question. Though I think Doctor Namba is ready to move to the next once you ask your questions so... Well, guess its up to us how long we talk here for." It said, Amanda poking her tongue out at Sammantha.
((I'm going to assume 15 minutes passed, and she's just overestimating.))

Sam nodded as she realized what Namba wanted to be asked. She smiled, "Alright so, no offense, but why did you go out with someone so paranoid to cut you for lookng at someone else."

While Amanda was writting, Sam turned to Namba.

"Oh, um...Hey Doctor Namba... Why did you decide to use that machine anyway? I mean, I understand it's feeding magic and what not, but why use a machine over some other nonmagical treatment?"

Equiste

02-17-2013

Amanda gave Sammantha a strange look, before beginning to write her answer. However she couldn't help but cringe when Sammantha asked her question to Namba. She let out a sigh through her nose, continuing to write.
Doctor Namba turned to face her. "Oh um? Because it was the best one for the job. And you know all about this machine do you? Then perhaps you should know why its likely the current best course of action in this case for now." He said, going back to checking it. Though he already had fixed it up, but it had been a while since Amanda had talked to someone.
"She wasn't when we first went out. She was sweet and flattering and cute. She was ok for a while, before suddenly becomming paranoid. I honestly don't know w
Thats not quite what I meant... I mean... Oh nevermind. So, whats next in my examination? Do you need me to do anything?" It said, giving her a wink, before succumbing to a giggling fit.