The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDouggal

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Neried shrugs. "It could be a few things." She said as she started to wheel him further into the medical wing. "I'd like to get a doctor to look over you to be sure. With any luck though it will be just from magic stamina fatigue." She says, wheeling him into an examination room. She gave him a quick bow.
"Just give me a little bit to get a doctor, ok?" She said with a smile, before moving out of the room.
"Alright."

*waits*

AODRG

02-13-2013

Quote:
Amanda smiled, writing more down on the piece of paper, sticking her tongue out when she showed her the message.
"I guess you are right. And aww, she's lucky to have such a cutey. Guess I won't be asking you out huh?" The first part said, Amanda giggling a bit.
"Mmm, guess its time for you to ask another question huh?" She smiled, waiting for Sammantha to speak next.

"Intern, why don't you have a look over her yourself?" Doctor Namba asked in his calm voice, taking a step back. "You can multi-task, right?"
Sam chuckled a bit, "No, pretty much taken. Sorry."

She turned to Doctor Namba, "Um...Yea sure no problem." Sam turned back to Amanda, staring back at her. She started to faintly glow a bit as she scanned the girl.

"So, how'd you get into girls too?" she asked as she inspected the girl through her cosmic energy.

Equiste

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
"Alright."

*waits*
(OOC: You know you could add some more descriptive elements to that. The forums don't bite... hard. :P)

Nereid returned a short time later, giving him a quick bow.
"A doctor will be with us shortly. So are you comfortable?" She asked, making her way over to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam chuckled a bit, "No, pretty much taken. Sorry."

She turned to Doctor Namba, "Um...Yea sure no problem." Sam turned back to Amanda, staring back at her. She started to faintly glow a bit as she scanned the girl.

"So, how'd you get into girls too?" she asked as she inspected the girl through her cosmic energy.
Amanda silently giggled back to her response, making a pretend disapointed gesture. She smiled to Sammantha at her response to Namba, who shook his head.
"Umm? Are you sure its not a problem?" He asked in his calm tone. Amanda seemed to close her eyes as the can began, opening them again to write. Though she seemed to giggle as she wrote her response, turning it back to her.
"Well generally you have to start removing their clothes, though only the pants and panties are... Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist. I guess I just always have. Though some people seem to feel conflicted to have a relationship with me when I tell them I am bi. So I guess my turn. Sorry to sound intrusive, but how long have you and Alice been dating for?" She asked, still smiling brightly.

The scan revealed she had some remnants of brusing and some healing wounds around her arms, likely from here she tried to defend herself. She could feel Amanda's throat was damaged quite heavily, but was healing slowly. She also felt some interference, like something was blocking her magic a bit.

AODRG

02-13-2013

Quote:
Amanda silently giggled back to her response, making a pretend disapointed gesture. She smiled to Sammantha at her response to Namba, who shook his head.
"Umm? Are you sure its not a problem?" He asked in his calm tone. Amanda seemed to close her eyes as the can began, opening them again to write. Though she seemed to giggle as she wrote her response, turning it back to her.
"Well generally you have to start removing their clothes, though only the pants and panties are... Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist. I guess I just always have. Though some people seem to feel conflicted to have a relationship with me when I tell them I am bi. So I guess my turn. Sorry to sound intrusive, but how long have you and Alice been dating for?" She asked, still smiling brightly.

The scan revealed she had some remnants of brusing and some healing wounds around her arms, likely from here she tried to defend herself. She could feel Amanda's throat was damaged quite heavily, but was healing slowly. She also felt some interference, like something was blocking her magic a bit.
Sam finished her scan of the girl, noting a few easy to heal bruses and cuts, and taking quick note of just how damaged her throat was. Nothing irrepairable, but it wouldn't be easy. It seemed to Sam, Amanda must have been cut deep, or ripped at some point. However, something strange did intrigue her. Something stopped her from a complete scan, though she couldn't tell what.

Sam then turned to her response, chuckling at Amanda's sense of humor. "Oh,well we've been dating for about 4 months now. I know it doesn't sound like a long time, but considering we've spent nearly every waking moment together...I'm thinking of proposing to her soon, if I can save up enough money for a wedding."

Sam then turned to Namba, "Okay...so I found out she has just a few small wounds on her arms, her throat seems to be heavily damaged but not incurable...and that's about all I could feel. Seemed something stopped me from completing my scan, as if blocking me."

Equiste

02-13-2013

Amanda smiled, furiously writing away at her next answer.
"Aww, that sounds so sweet. And if you have found the one, then she is the one. And you don't need to have the wedding straight away. Some of the best things can be waited for, while others can be done right now. You should propose then you both can work on saving enough money for the wedding you want." She seemed to stop and pause for a bit, before writing out her next response.
"Alright, next question to me I suppose." She said, waiting on a response.

"Not incurable huh? So its a disease is it?" He said in his calm tone, before the next barrage of questions came.
"So what do you think caused those wounds? What did you feel when you were scanning her wounds? Why do you think you felt as if something was blocking your magic?"

Amanda began to write again, smiling to Sammantha.
"See? Sourpuss."

AskTheMundo

02-14-2013

Mundo walks into the medical wing with an unhappy frown. Mundo was giving Mundo his shot and needle went too deep! Get needle out!

AODRG

02-14-2013

Quote:
Amanda smiled, furiously writing away at her next answer.
"Aww, that sounds so sweet. And if you have found the one, then she is the one. And you don't need to have the wedding straight away. Some of the best things can be waited for, while others can be done right now. You should propose then you both can work on saving enough money for the wedding you want." She seemed to stop and pause for a bit, before writing out her next response.
"Alright, next question to me I suppose." She said, waiting on a response.

"Not incurable huh? So its a disease is it?" He said in his calm tone, before the next barrage of questions came.
"So what do you think caused those wounds? What did you feel when you were scanning her wounds? Why do you think you felt as if something was blocking your magic?"

Amanda began to write again, smiling to Sammantha.
"See? Sourpuss."

"Yea I guess so," Sam commented to Amanda before answering Namba, "I meant not un-healable...if that's even a word. And I couldn't describe exactly was blocking my magic. Was almost as if there was a wall of magic blocking me."

She then turned back to Amanda, "Alright so what happened to your throat exactly?"

Equiste

02-15-2013

Amanda smiled, scribbling more down.
"Well I know so. And if we get to know each other more I will so want an invite, ok? I will be sure to bring someone stable as my +1 when I do." She said with a cheeky grin.
Doctor Namba looked towards Sammantha raising an eyebrow.
"Well I have heard worse words." It looked like he was thinking of saying something, but had waited for Sammantha to ask her question to Amanda before he simply waited for Amanda to answer as she scribbled away.
"What? A medical question? Hehe, well I guess it is important, since you would want to know everything behind the injury. I think 'Why' is the biggest importance to know as a medical person right? Anyhow, as I mentioned before my girlfriend got jealous even though I was just admiring some guys. I was reading a popular magazine that had a bit of a photo shoot so to speak when she suddenly attacked me. I was stupid enough to try to reason with her instead of simply fighting her off. Not that I'm much of a fighter. Anyhow, to stop me 'speaking my lies', she went to tear my throat out. I kinda blacked out around that point. The knife she was using however was some sort of anti-magic weapon, so that has made healing my throat much more difficult. You would have to ask the doctor for more details since I'm just a summoner and part time model. Going to be kinda hard to model for a while huh?" She had written, a look of amusement trying to cover her sad look. She smiled at Sammantha, trying to cheer herself up.
"Alright, my turn to question... So hard not to think up crude questions. So how has your day been going?"

AODRG

02-16-2013

Quote:
Amanda smiled, scribbling more down.
"Well I know so. And if we get to know each other more I will so want an invite, ok? I will be sure to bring someone stable as my +1 when I do." She said with a cheeky grin.
Doctor Namba looked towards Sammantha raising an eyebrow.
"Well I have heard worse words." It looked like he was thinking of saying something, but had waited for Sammantha to ask her question to Amanda before he simply waited for Amanda to answer as she scribbled away.
"What? A medical question? Hehe, well I guess it is important, since you would want to know everything behind the injury. I think 'Why' is the biggest importance to know as a medical person right? Anyhow, as I mentioned before my girlfriend got jealous even though I was just admiring some guys. I was reading a popular magazine that had a bit of a photo shoot so to speak when she suddenly attacked me. I was stupid enough to try to reason with her instead of simply fighting her off. Not that I'm much of a fighter. Anyhow, to stop me 'speaking my lies', she went to tear my throat out. I kinda blacked out around that point. The knife she was using however was some sort of anti-magic weapon, so that has made healing my throat much more difficult. You would have to ask the doctor for more details since I'm just a summoner and part time model. Going to be kinda hard to model for a while huh?" She had written, a look of amusement trying to cover her sad look. She smiled at Sammantha, trying to cheer herself up.
"Alright, my turn to question... So hard not to think up crude questions. So how has your day been going?"
"Oh of course, if she says yes of course," Sam remarked, "I mean, like I said we've only been dating for 4 months."

Sam watched as Amanda scribbled rather quickly. She nodded as she read her story, "Oh well that must be what I felt. The magic barrier from the knife. I've gotten passed magic barriers before, but the last time I tried, it nearly drained all my energy."

Sam then turned to Namba once again, "So what plans did you have for healing her. From what I could feel, just some rest and a cast clearly won't work fast enough...if at all."

She then turned back to Amanda, "Oh, well today has actually been good for me. I've actually met 3 very nice patients, including you."

Casually Sam glanced over at the clock above Amanda's bed noticing the time. Oh...only an hour left. Wow, today has gone by fast. Hopefully I still have enough time to work with Amanda at least.

Equiste

02-16-2013

Amanda chuckles, scribbling down another answer.
"How can she not? You're cute and seem like a really caring and nice person. Heck I might say yes if you asked me. She will say yes, I'm even willing to bet money on that." She said, silently chuckling. She seemed to raise her eyebrow when she called it a 'magic barrier'. Doctor Namba's expression didn't change. She might of seen part of his lip move into a bit of a smile when she asked her question. Maybe.
"Oh, so you do have the ability to ask meaningful questions. And its not actually a magical barrier, its a dampening effect that absorbs magic similiar to the way the 'hexdrinker' works in the league. The difference being it absorbs all magic instead of just harmful ones. There is extensive damage to her throat that would take her lifetime to repair naturally, so currently magic is being fed at a steady pace to the affected region so once the antimagic has to recover from its limits we can then provide more magical based treatment to regenerate the affected area." He said, moving over to the machine beside her bed and checking on it. Amanda smiled, scribbling down some more words.
"I see. He must be going easy on you for being the new one. Well, it was your turn to ask a question if I recall right?" The words said, Amanda smiling happily towards her.