The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-07-2013

((I don't know...I've seen some needles to serious damage when used improperly.))

Sam followed Namba, waving back to the man on her way out. Hopefully then next patient was just as easy to deal with as the last two.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Slams his fist against the table next to him, gasping for air a bit as he finds it harder to breathe.

McDouggal

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
A man in matte black half plate, leaning on a staff, walks into the room, and checks in with a request for a medical opinion on his leg.
Seing that there is a medical emergency going on, the man leaves.

Equiste

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((I don't know...I've seen some needles to serious damage when used improperly.))

Sam followed Namba, waving back to the man on her way out. Hopefully then next patient was just as easy to deal with as the last two.
(OOC: Indeed they can, I'm just not sure they do that kind of damage with their design. Though I do not exactly have extensive medical knowledge)

Doctor Namba walked quietly in his calm and confident demeanor. The next patient they came to was sitting up in her bed, quietly looking over at a picture to her side that seemed to be shifting. She had shoulder length blone hair and pale skin, though not unhealthily pale. She was dressed in the standard patient wear and had a bandage around her neck. She looked over to Sammantha and Doctor Namba as they entered.
"Hello Amanda, are you feeling stronger today?" He asked in a calm and kind voice. She nodded, smiling faintly at him. Doctor Namba gestured to Sammantha.
"This is Sammantha, she is a new intern here. She will be watching helping me with your examination today if that is alright." He asked, to which she nodded and favoured Sammantha with a smile, holding her hand out to her.

(OOC: Sadly not as good as what I had originally wrote)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Slams his fist against the table next to him, gasping for air a bit as he finds it harder to breathe.
Doctor Liana looks calmly at Vice's actions, resting one hand on his chest while the other examined his throat, feeling around for obstructions.
"Mmm, now this is inconsistant with his injuries." She said, channeling a healing spell to calm his breathing so it would be more consistant while she used another spell to check for void taint at the same time, using her own taint to help find his easier.

Quote:
Seing that there is a medical emergency going on, the man leaves.
Just as the man turns to leave on of the nurses walks up to him.
"Hello sir, is there something you need?" She asked with a pleasant smile.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Vice gags.
"W...water..p-please..."
Coughs.

AODRG

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
(OOC: Indeed they can, I'm just not sure they do that kind of damage with their design. Though I do not exactly have extensive medical knowledge)

Doctor Namba walked quietly in his calm and confident demeanor. The next patient they came to was sitting up in her bed, quietly looking over at a picture to her side that seemed to be shifting. She had shoulder length blone hair and pale skin, though not unhealthily pale. She was dressed in the standard patient wear and had a bandage around her neck. She looked over to Sammantha and Doctor Namba as they entered.
"Hello Amanda, are you feeling stronger today?" He asked in a calm and kind voice. She nodded, smiling faintly at him. Doctor Namba gestured to Sammantha.
"This is Sammantha, she is a new intern here. She will be watching helping me with your examination today if that is alright." He asked, to which she nodded and favoured Sammantha with a smile, holding her hand out to her.

(OOC: Sadly not as good as what I had originally wrote)

Sam smiled back at Amanda, shaking her hand gently, "Nice to meet you, Amanda."

She looked over at the shifting picture, "So whatcha watching here?" She half directed this question to Namba and Amanda.

McDouggal

02-08-2013

Quote:
Just as the man turns to leave on of the nurses walks up to him.
"Hello sir, is there something you need?" She asked with a pleasant smile.
"I was just hoping to get a quick medical opinion on my leg, and whether there is any lasting damage from an incident earlier today that needs to get healed, or if it is something that I can just take it careful for a few days and it will get better on it's own.

"However, the injury is not life-threatening, and I can come back later."

Equiste

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice gags.
"W...water..p-please..."
Coughs.
(OOC: You might want to try being more descriptive with your posts, rather than 'Vice gags.' something more like 'Vice felt like there was something in his throat, unable to stop himself from gagging as he lay in bed.' Perhaps not something that long but...)

"Hold on Mr Emargo, lets see what it is first before we do that." Liana said kindly, looking over to Jaqaline.
"Jaqaline, can you check his throat and chest for obstructions? If he is having nightmares related to the void I might have to check in further." She said, placing a hand on Vice's abdomen and forehead. Meanwhile Jaqaline focused on her hydromancy healing magic to check his larynx and trachea for possible obstructions. Liana focused on finding any void taint and checking his mind with magic, looking for possible void taint. If she couldn't find anything she might have to ask to look deeper into his conciousness.

(OOC: If there is something wrong you are going to have to tell me what it is, or ask me to come up with something.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam smiled back at Amanda, shaking her hand gently, "Nice to meet you, Amanda."

She looked over at the shifting picture, "So whatcha watching here?" She half directed this question to Namba and Amanda.
Amanda smiled, nodding back to her greeting. Upon Sammantha's question she made a motion to the picture, the picture solidifying and becomming still showing a picture of her with a group of kids milling around her smiling happily and looking like they are playing a game. As doctor Namba moved to her side with a tongue depressor she automatically turned to him and opened her mouth, Doctor Namba examining down there for a bit before he nodded. She closed her mouth and turned to Sammantha, smiling towards her and looking like she was going to say something, but closed her mouth, looking like she was unsure what she wanted to say or how she was going to say it.

Quote:
"I was just hoping to get a quick medical opinion on my leg, and whether there is any lasting damage from an incident earlier today that needs to get healed, or if it is something that I can just take it careful for a few days and it will get better on it's own.

"However, the injury is not life-threatening, and I can come back later."
"Well then lets take a quick look then shall we?" She said with a wide smile, gesturing to one of the seats.

Vice Emargo

02-09-2013

((Shall be more descriptive. A small purple rock seems to have been dislodged INTO Vice's throat, and it doesn't seem to come off easy.))
Vice tries to calm himself down, but the fealing in his throat seems to keep him from doing so.
"...I...don't want to die...." he says in a voice someone would talk in on their death bed.

McDouggal

02-09-2013

Quote:
"Well then lets take a quick look then shall we?" She said with a wide smile, gesturing to one of the seats.
Sitting down and stretching out the leg, he says "Thank you. What happened was I was practicing magic, and went too far. Body's spare resources couldn't do it anymore, and took resources needed to keep the rest of the body functioning. Right leg gave out. I still don't have full control or feeling in that leg, and it happened 4,5 hours ago now. I've had stuff like this happen before-I'm far from powerful, and don't truly know my limits- and I've always recovered after 2 or 3 hours."