The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-05-2013

" 'I' did all that was required for the procedure." He says, turning from Sammantha to inspect the man. The man looked slightly uncomfortable, before smiling to Sammantha.
"So you have drawn blood before? What was that like?" The man asked as Doctor Namba examined him.

AODRG

02-05-2013

Sam nodded slowly, "Um..yea but only once. And let me tell you, it did not end well for anyone. Luckily there was couple nurses nearby who could help out...."

She then turned her attention back to Namba, "So I guess we're all done here right?" Sam felt it couldn't be that simple. There must be something obvious she's missing.

Equiste

02-05-2013

"Oohh... Do you know what went wrong?" The man asked inquisitively.

Doctor Namba after checking the man moved over to the rack, not answering her question immediatly. He stepped back towards the man, Sammantha noticing the vial with the blood in it was gone.
"Are you that much in a hurry Miss Intern?" He asked in his calm questioning tone.

AODRG

02-05-2013

"Oh um,I think what happened was when I went to put the needle into the patient," Sam started explaining, "I guess I pushed in the needle so far in that the blood started gushing out fast. I tried to close off the wound but the nurses barged in and basically took over."

Sam turned her attention back over to Doctor Namba, "Oh, no not in a hurry. It's just....you know what, I think I'll shut up now."

Sam clearly felt as though she's said enough here. She didn't want to anger the only person willing to let her follow.

McDouggal

02-05-2013

A man in matte black half plate, leaning on a staff, walks into the room, and checks in with a request for a medical opinion on his leg.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Vice's body twitches silently.
"Somebody....h..he...help...me..."

Equiste

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh um,I think what happened was when I went to put the needle into the patient," Sam started explaining, "I guess I pushed in the needle so far in that the blood started gushing out fast. I tried to close off the wound but the nurses barged in and basically took over."

Sam turned her attention back over to Doctor Namba, "Oh, no not in a hurry. It's just....you know what, I think I'll shut up now."

Sam clearly felt as though she's said enough here. She didn't want to anger the only person willing to let her follow.
Doctor Namba seemed to let out a quiet sigh when she was explaining what might of happened. The man looked quizically at Doctor Namba, before looking back at Sammantha.
"I see. That must of been surprising. I hope the person was alright. Wonder why they stopped you from trying to heal the wound?" He asked, sounding a bit puzzled. Doctor Namba had no reaction, finishing his quick physical examination before looking back at Sammantha.
"Oh? Its just what Miss Intern? You've started talking, why stop now?" He asked in his calm voice, surprisingly with no hint of annoyance. Seems he could hide his annoyance in his voice quite well.
"And did you ask them what you did wrong?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice's body twitches silently.
"Somebody....h..he...help...me..."
"... seemed to physically manifest. Its somewhat worrying." A female voice said from near the door. Doctor Liana entered the room, Jaqaline by her side.
"Alright, I'll take a look." She said, entering the room and moving over to Vice.
"Lets see..." She picks up his chart, having a look to see what he was affected by.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Slowly clutches at his headrest, trying to squeeze it tightly in his hand, but is too weak to do so.

AODRG

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba seemed to let out a quiet sigh when she was explaining what might of happened. The man looked quizically at Doctor Namba, before looking back at Sammantha.
"I see. That must of been surprising. I hope the person was alright. Wonder why they stopped you from trying to heal the wound?" He asked, sounding a bit puzzled. Doctor Namba had no reaction, finishing his quick physical examination before looking back at Sammantha.
"Oh? Its just what Miss Intern? You've started talking, why stop now?" He asked in his calm voice, surprisingly with no hint of annoyance. Seems he could hide his annoyance in his voice quite well.
"And did you ask them what you did wrong?"
Sam couldn't tell if Namba was being annoyed or trying to be nice. Whatever his motives were, he was good at hiding them.

She turned to the man once again, nodding, "Yea, they said I struck an important vein hard, causing the needle to cut through the muscle and almost hit bone. I was able to close off the wound to the muscle tissue before the nurses took over."

She then turned back to Namba, "So what is our next task?" She asked, trying to reset their conversation.

Equiste

02-06-2013

(OOC: Mmm, not sure a needle could cause that type of significant damage for that effect. And its Doctor Namba who asked if she asked them what she did wrong)

Doctor Namba's expressions didn't change, finishing up with the man.
"Right, well you are in good health for now and we'll get those test results back shortly." The man smiled and nodded.
"Alright then, until next we meet. And take care of yourself as well miss. Good luck!" He said, smiling to Sammantha. With that Doctor Namba made his way out of the room, heading to his next patient. He wondered how she would react to his 'special' patient a bit later.