The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon softly cleared his throat before he spoke.

"I'd like to volunteer my services to this ward when I am not on duty in Piltover... for free," almost positioned as if he were standing at attention while saying this.
She looked him over and then rubbed her chin in thought. She dug out some forms and placed them in front of Jon.

"Fill these out and you will be good to volunteer here. Don't cross me and don't step on the toes of any of the other staff and I am sure you will do fine."

AODRG

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba shook his head.
"Sorry, she is in no condition to see anyone at this stage. Her injuries were quite significant and we are still trying to neutralise the effects of the creatures wounds. However she has remarkable tenacity and should be fine in the end. And once we remove the magic dampening affects of the creature we should speed her recovery" He said in a calm but slightly disappointed tone. Sammantha could tell he wished Fiona could see her sister. Fiona made a sound like she remembered something, looking up at Doctor Namba.
"So I am getting those needles soon?" She asked, looking slightly whistful. Probably didn't like needles so much. Doctor Namba looked back at her calmly.
"But I already have. When you two were talking." He said in almost a matter of fact tone. She looked down at herself before looking back to Doctor Namba, frowning somewhat.
"Hey!" Now that he had brought it up, Sammantha had seen doctor Namba move around her and give her the needles. It was somewhat odd only now she remembered that.
It did seem strange Sam would wait until now to acknowledge the needles, "So you brought me here to distract her huh...cleaver plan."

Sam turned to Fiona, "At any rate, it was fun hanging out with you. Tell you what, after my shift is over, I'll come visit you again, and I can bring Alice along. What do you say?"

Equiste

01-31-2013

"What? What makes you think I would do that?" He asked in a calm voice, smiling innocently. He turned to Fiona and gave her a wink, causing her to giggle. She smiles to Sammantha, suddenly getting really excited when she offered to come back with Alice.
"Really!? That would be great! Oooh oooh! Can you bring ice cream too? I'll pay for it, I got chore money here somewhere..." She said, looking around before looking up at Doctor Namba. "Can I have Ice cream?" She asked him, seeking permission. He seemed to think on that for a bit.
"Hmm, I don't know, its kinda against hospital policy..." He said, before smiling calmly towards her.
"Ok, I'll check with some others so no promises ok?" He said. She just nodded.
"Ok. Though I want to talk to you more Sammantha and meet Alice over the ice cream." She said, smiling at Sammantha.

MetalGearSolid E

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
She looked him over and then rubbed her chin in thought. She dug out some forms and placed them in front of Jon.

"Fill these out and you will be good to volunteer here. Don't cross me and don't step on the toes of any of the other staff and I am sure you will do fine."
Jon nodded, and went back to sit down and fill out the forms.

Several minutes later, he went back up to hand back in the completed forms.

"Is that all?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Jaqaline nodded, stepping up beside the bed and using a small aparatus moved up so she could examine Vice.
"Well it could be wierder, and we can remove that scar if you like. And just relax, we take good care of our patients here." She said, her hands glowing green as she performed a scan on him. Most of his wounds would of been taken care of, however some would of been left to heal natrually.
"Th..thank you." he says, grinning
"To be honest...I feal like this never going to fully heal....if you know what I mean..."

Youay

02-01-2013

The matron took the paperwork from Jon and looked it over and nodded. She looked over at him and extended her hand to him the old yordle smiling.

"That is all, pleasure doing business with you."

MetalGearSolid E

02-01-2013

Jon smiled, taking the offered hand.

"Thank you," and with that, he stood at attention, saluted, and left the ward, Options following.

AODRG

02-01-2013

Quote:
"What? What makes you think I would do that?" He asked in a calm voice, smiling innocently. He turned to Fiona and gave her a wink, causing her to giggle. She smiles to Sammantha, suddenly getting really excited when she offered to come back with Alice.
"Really!? That would be great! Oooh oooh! Can you bring ice cream too? I'll pay for it, I got chore money here somewhere..." She said, looking around before looking up at Doctor Namba. "Can I have Ice cream?" She asked him, seeking permission. He seemed to think on that for a bit.
"Hmm, I don't know, its kinda against hospital policy..." He said, before smiling calmly towards her.
"Ok, I'll check with some others so no promises ok?" He said. She just nodded.
"Ok. Though I want to talk to you more Sammantha and meet Alice over the ice cream." She said, smiling at Sammantha.
"Well, I don't know about ice cream," Sammantha admitted, "But I'm sure if we can get it okayed I'll bring some along with Alice."

Sam smiled, looking down at Fiona's drawing on the bed, "So how long did it take you to draw that picture there?"

Equiste

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Th..thank you." he says, grinning
"To be honest...I feal like this never going to fully heal....if you know what I mean..."
Jaqaline smiled calmly towards him, satisfied how his injuries were. The doctors had done a good job of taking care of him.
"Don't worry, you will be fine. Now you just relax there for a while and you will be feeling better before you know it." She said with a calm reassuring smile. She channeled a magic to help Vice relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well, I don't know about ice cream," Sammantha admitted, "But I'm sure if we can get it okayed I'll bring some along with Alice."

Sam smiled, looking down at Fiona's drawing on the bed, "So how long did it take you to draw that picture there?"
Fiona nodded, smiling happily.
"Ice cream would be nice, but meeting Alice would be nicer! And you of course." She said, a wide grin all over her face. She seemed quite excited at the prospect. She looked down at the picture, a puzzled expression crossing her face before looking back at Sammantha.
"I don't know. All I remember is that it started as a horsey before deciding I'd rather draw the pretty Soraka. Wonder what it is like having a horn on your head?" She seems to ask to no one in particular, looking towards the roof.

AODRG

02-01-2013

Quote:

Fiona nodded, smiling happily.
"Ice cream would be nice, but meeting Alice would be nicer! And you of course." She said, a wide grin all over her face. She seemed quite excited at the prospect. She looked down at the picture, a puzzled expression crossing her face before looking back at Sammantha.
"I don't know. All I remember is that it started as a horsey before deciding I'd rather draw the pretty Soraka. Wonder what it is like having a horn on your head?" She seems to ask to no one in particular, looking towards the roof.
"You know, I may have to ask her," Sam remarked, "I'm supposed to meet up with her to help tune in my powers soon anyway, so next time I see her, I'll ask."

Sam looked over at Doctor Namba, "Well this has been quite fun, but I'm sure there's a million other patients just waiting to be healed. I think we should be on our way."

Sam quickly turns her gaze to Fiona, "Not that I don't like spending time here, it's just I don't want the others to get... jealous we're spending all our time here."