The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Sure." He nodded and took another sip of tea.

"Thanks Hinderance."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia kneels on one knee concentrating, blue and green sparks begin to envelope her body,
Slowly the light begins to morph around Athelia, a tail grows out behind her, her legs change into that of a wolfs, her arms grow a little thicker and claws grow from the tips of her fingers, her facial structure begins to grow into a wolfs aswell, as the sparks leave her body, its becomes clear she is now made of crystal and looks like a werewolf. She stands up and rolls her shoulders back making a sound like crunching glass..

Athough she now looks like a crystal werewolf her voice remains the same,
"I tried to project myself as my wolf and this happened instead." Looking at Kaz with saphire eyes supressing the anger that comes with the transformation, "What do you think?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

"So yeah, how are you feeling these days?" Hinderance turns into a gelatinous cube like form because the nurses were giving him weird looks in his Leviathan form.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"That's certainly interesting, though I don't think merging with a dragon would exactly work as well." He chuckled. "As for how I'm feeling, I'm feeling alright. A little sleepy perhaps, but fine otherwise."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia reverts to her elven form, having a thought she smiles "I could teach you how."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Whoa there, let's wait until I recover from the last thing I learned, huh?" He chuckled and sipped his tea.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia pretends to look disappointed, "Aw, but it could be fun!"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance watches Athelia morph into wolf then back to her elven form. "Hrmmm interesting... my transformations look crude compared to that."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia looks to Hinderance with a small smile, "This was a complete accident. I had to get Sigmund to teach me how to walk properly while in it."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Maybe, but..." He paused. "I think I already might have merged with mine, in my head. It isn't such a physical thing for me, more a...strength of spirit, kind of thing."