The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

01-29-2013

Summoner Tim nods in a somewhat frustrated manner. "Fine." He said as he stood up with arms crossed. He needed to brave through this. He had to get out there to Mai and the others to help them.

And he passed out flay on his face anyways... Darn

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Era sighed as Tim landed on his face, then looked over at the nurse again.

"Put him back in bed, please, and strap him down. Don't need him trying to run off again. Ah, and get him some blood."

She turned and left the room, rubbing her eyes as she did. It was going to be a long day today.

Equiste

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"I'm plenty fit to leave!" he says, as his armed jerked from pain.
"I could fight Vilemaw now if I wanted!!!"
The yordle nurse stood there, crossing her arms.
"You could be ready to fight five baron Nashors at once, but you are not leaving until a doctor has told you it is fine to do so. Now get back to bed before you do something to further increase the time you are staying here." She said, looking up at him with narrowed eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"You know, you remind me a bit about Alice," Sam remarked with a smirk, "I'd love to tell you what they actually did, but you are far to young to hear. Plus..." Sam closed her eyes, turning her head, "Sometimes it's just...I just don't feel completely comfortable talking about it. Not even with Alice."

Sam sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "So what happened with you that lead to you having to fight with a Mycanthia?"
Fiona smiled widely at her being told she reminded Sammantha somewhat of Alice. She went to open her mouth when she mentioned she was 'too young to here', but nodded when she said she didn't feel comfortable talking about it.
"Ok then. We'll talk about something else!" She said with a wide smile. Upon being asked what happened she swallowed, her face falling as she looked down.
"I disobeyed oni chan. I went... somewhere where I wasn't allowed to. She... Got hurt. Real bad. Protecting me." She said, tears comming to her eyes but refusing to fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era sighed as Tim landed on his face, then looked over at the nurse again.

"Put him back in bed, please, and strap him down. Don't need him trying to run off again. Ah, and get him some blood."

She turned and left the room, rubbing her eyes as she did. It was going to be a long day today.
The nurse watched as Tim landed on his face, neither smiling or grimacing. He nods over to Doctor Era.
"Right away." He said, helping the summoner back to his feet and back to the bed, lieing him back down on it. He nodded over to Era as she left the room.
"I'll take care of it Doctor Era. Take care now." He said, before looking back over to Tim.
"Now, are you actually going to lie there or should I strap you down to be sure?" He asked, though it was hard to tell if he was actually asking the question or something else.

Ask the Lunari

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay took a look at them and nodded as he went to the one in worse shape and started to work on their wounds. Setting broken bones and healing their wounds one by one after making sure they were all clean.

"Sounds like you all had quite the accident. But no worries, I will get you all patched and then I will make sure Diana is alright."

Some of the staff would come by with a stretcher and take Diana to a room of her own and they would give her basic treatment while they wait for Youay to come heal her.
The three acolytes will simply nod and thank Youay as they were all healed.

Yes, we had an accident... and lost one of our own... damned ruins... The eldest looking of the three said.

When Diana's grabbed & placed upon the stretcher she simply groans in pain... even though she's unconscious.

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
the Matron nodded and dug out a piece of paper and a pen and started to write things down in a neat and flowing hand writing. After a bit she folded it up and stuffed it into a envelope. She laid it down in front of Jon.

There is a list of our capabilities, staff,equipment, and a few other details that Piltover Central would need. Is there anything else that you need?"
Jon nodded, then spoke again.

"Well, nothing else I need... but I do have a personal request."

AODRG

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Fiona smiled widely at her being told she reminded Sammantha somewhat of Alice. She went to open her mouth when she mentioned she was 'too young to here', but nodded when she said she didn't feel comfortable talking about it.
"Ok then. We'll talk about something else!" She said with a wide smile. Upon being asked what happened she swallowed, her face falling as she looked down.
"I disobeyed oni chan. I went... somewhere where I wasn't allowed to. She... Got hurt. Real bad. Protecting me." She said, tears comming to her eyes but refusing to fall.
"Real bad?" Sam asked seeming concerned, "Is she alright? Did she at least get help?"

Equiste

01-30-2013

Fiona nodded, but she didn't look up.
"She's really hurt. She was also brought here." A tear ran down her cheek, but still she refused to cry.
"They say she is going to be ok. But she is really hurt. Because of me."

AODRG

01-30-2013

"Now, I'm sure it wasn't entirely your fault," Sam comforted, "Feeling guilty won't change anything. Why don't you tell me the full story?"

Equiste

01-30-2013

Fiona sighed. "It was mostly my fault..." She looked over to the corner of the room, before turning to Sammantha. The water in her eyes still refused to run down her face as she sorrowfully looked towards her.
"We were playing hide and seek with a few of the other children, and oni chan was keeping an eye on us and playing with us. It was her turn. The older brothers and sisters take it in turns to look after us. But we're not allowed too far outside the village. Dangerous things and stuff. But I didn't believe it. I... went outside where we weren't allowed to go. It was the best time since they would be busy trying to find me instead of seeing me escape. It was... fun at first. I felt like a big explorer. Even added markings like it said to when watching hunters get taught stuff. And then... Comming back. I knew I'd be getting into trouble. Then... then..." She looked down, causing some of the tears in her eyes to run down. But she wasn't sobbing yet.

AODRG

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Fiona sighed. "It was mostly my fault..." She looked over to the corner of the room, before turning to Sammantha. The water in her eyes still refused to run down her face as she sorrowfully looked towards her.
"We were playing hide and seek with a few of the other children, and oni chan was keeping an eye on us and playing with us. It was her turn. The older brothers and sisters take it in turns to look after us. But we're not allowed too far outside the village. Dangerous things and stuff. But I didn't believe it. I... went outside where we weren't allowed to go. It was the best time since they would be busy trying to find me instead of seeing me escape. It was... fun at first. I felt like a big explorer. Even added markings like it said to when watching hunters get taught stuff. And then... Comming back. I knew I'd be getting into trouble. Then... then..." She looked down, causing some of the tears in her eyes to run down. But she wasn't sobbing yet.

Sam looked down at Fiona, wiping off the tears off her cheek, "Hey, no need to cry. I'm sorry if it brought up anything sensitive. If you'd like we can talk about something else."