The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

01-25-2013

((Once again... Hard to quote on a phone.))

"I don't need rest. I'm fine, really." He said as he slowly brought his legs around to sit on the wedge of the bed. "Can't I just be discharged now?"

Youay

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
The three acolytes look towards Diana and back to Youay... before silently nodding & following slowly, when they reached the room all 3 would take a seat facing apart from each other if possible.

Diana had indeed passed out due to exhaustion and from her injuries, so she will not budge until treated... supposedly.
Youay took a look at them and nodded as he went to the one in worse shape and started to work on their wounds. Setting broken bones and healing their wounds one by one after making sure they were all clean.

"Sounds like you all had quite the accident. But no worries, I will get you all patched and then I will make sure Diana is alright."

Some of the staff would comeby with a stretcher and take Diana to a room of her own and they would give her basic treatment while they wait for Youay to come heal her.
-------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon shook his head.

"Ah, no, it is more due to the fact that Piltover has been so occupied with stabilizing itself in the medical world that until now the hospital hasn't been able to attempt to establish ties with other medical facilities," he explained.

"As the hospital is now stable enough, and has enough influence to be largely independent economically, it was decided that the Piltover central hospital attempt to finally establish connections with the other facilities, especially this one," Jon noted.
The matron adjusted her glasses as she read more of the paperwork over.

"Hmm I do know some of the staff over at Piltover,It will be no problem to me if we start a good working relationship with them."

Equiste

01-27-2013

(OOC: Mmmf, darn net dieing for multiple days...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam's expression instantly turned sad once Fiona asked her about her childhood.

"Well...I didn't exactly have the best childhood," She started, "Don't get me wrong, there were some good moments. But mostly it was just the other village kids teasing me for my abilities. Mostly the boys. And then Noxus invaded the village."
Fiona suddenly started to look guilty, as if she had done something wrong. She tried to move over to Sammantha and put a hand on hers.
"Sorry, you just seemed so happy that... Sorry. Um... Teased you about your abilities? And why mostly boys? Perhaps they thought you were cute and were trying to... Umm... That 'I don't like you because I really do like you' thing? And sorry... We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She said, looking quite appologetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"I don't need rest. I'm fine, really." He said as he slowly brought his legs around to sit on the wedge of the bed. "Can't I just be discharged now?"
"Hmm, the last time I heard that one someone tried to discharge themselves, then nearly die from internal bleeding." The nurse said in an offhand tone, before looking back to Tim.
"Now you are going to lie back down and let the doctor examine you so she can determine when you are viable for release from the medical ward, ok summoner?" He said in a calm but somewhat commanding tone. Summoner Tim got the impression he wasn't going to win any argument here. Not until at the very least doctor Era had a look at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice gets up, and slowly, carefully walks and opens the door, leading to the main hallway.
As the door opens up Vice is greeted by an annoyed looking female yordle in a nurses uniform, tapping her foot.
"And where do you think you are going? You get right back into that bed and rest up. You are not fit to leave yet." She said in a somewhat gentle but commanding tone.

MetalGearSolid E

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The matron adjusted her glasses as she read more of the paperwork over.

"Hmm I do know some of the staff over at Piltover,It will be no problem to me if we start a good working relationship with them."
Jon nods in response.

"Alright, is there be anything the PCH should know about the facility here?"

AODRG

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Fiona suddenly started to look guilty, as if she had done something wrong. She tried to move over to Sammantha and put a hand on hers.
"Sorry, you just seemed so happy that... Sorry. Um... Teased you about your abilities? And why mostly boys? Perhaps they thought you were cute and were trying to... Umm... That 'I don't like you because I really do like you' thing? And sorry... We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She said, looking quite appologetic.
"Don't worry about it," Sam replied, cheering up a bit, "I guess it wasn't that bad really. Although I doubt they really had a crush on me, given how most of the village kids grouped up against me. But I did have a few friends who would stick by me most of the time."

Sam turned her head to Fiona, "So what about you? You have any friends back home?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
((Once again... Hard to quote on a phone.))

Quote:

"Hmm, the last time I heard that one someone tried to discharge themselves, then nearly die from internal bleeding." The nurse said in an offhand tone, before looking back to Tim.
"Now you are going to lie back down and let the doctor examine you so she can determine when you are viable for release from the medical ward, ok summoner?" He said in a calm but somewhat commanding tone. Summoner Tim got the impression he wasn't going to win any argument here. Not until at the very least doctor Era had a look at him.
((Oh yea, I needed to reply to this... 'Cause she's totally still here.))

Era's ears twitched at the conversation going on, and she tilted her head to one side at Tim. She gave him an odd sort of look, then rather flatly answered his question.

"If you can stand for a minute without falling over or passing out, then you can leave."

Equiste

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Don't worry about it," Sam replied, cheering up a bit, "I guess it wasn't that bad really. Although I doubt they really had a crush on me, given how most of the village kids grouped up against me. But I did have a few friends who would stick by me most of the time."

Sam turned her head to Fiona, "So what about you? You have any friends back home?"
Fiona smiles. "Well we don't have that many kids at our village. But I do have some friends! But only one really close friend though." She smiled sympathetically, resting her hand on Sammantha's.
"And you don't have to... umm... downplay? What happened to you for my benefit. They say children are a lot more wary than they seem! ... I got no idea what that means, but I'm sure it counts to this situation somewhere." She said, holding her smile.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:

As the door opens up Vice is greeted by an annoyed looking female yordle in a nurses uniform, tapping her foot.
"And where do you think you are going? You get right back into that bed and rest up. You are not fit to leave yet." She said in a somewhat gentle but commanding tone.
"I'm plenty fit to leave!" he says, as his armed jerked from pain.
"I could fight Vilemaw now if I wanted!!!"

Youay

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon nods in response.

"Alright, is there be anything the PCH should know about the facility here?"
the Matron nodded and dug out a piece of paper and a pen and started to write things down in a neat and flowing hand writing. After a bit she folded it up and stuffed it into a envelope. She laid it down in front of Jon.

There is a list of our capabilities, staff,equipment, and a few other details that Piltover Central would need. Is there anything else that you need?"

AODRG

01-28-2013

Quote:
Fiona smiles. "Well we don't have that many kids at our village. But I do have some friends! But only one really close friend though." She smiled sympathetically, resting her hand on Sammantha's.
"And you don't have to... umm... downplay? What happened to you for my benefit. They say children are a lot more wary than they seem! ... I got no idea what that means, but I'm sure it counts to this situation somewhere." She said, holding her smile.
"You know, you remind me a bit about Alice," Sam remarked with a smirk, "I'd love to tell you what they actually did, but you are far to young to hear. Plus..." Sam closed her eyes, turning her head, "Sometimes it's just...I just don't feel completely comfortable talking about it. Not even with Alice."

Sam sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "So what happened with you that lead to you having to fight with a Mycanthia?"