The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Fiona smiled happily at Sammantha, looking enraptured with what she was talking about. She tilts her head when she says 'do good for the rest of the world'.
"So you doing that for the world, or just for good people?" She let out a disappointed sigh.
"Father is always busy at work or something... And mother with her job it would take too much for her to come and see me. They see me on SUndays though! Daddy and mommy are working extra hard so they can see me. They are important jobs they have... I think." She leans forward and whispers in Sammantha's ear. "I may be too young to understand. Thats what they say right?" She said, before pulling back and smiling at her.
"And everyone here is sooo busy! Only Doctor Namba sticks around for more than a few minutes. Err, I mean whoops." She said, chucking to Namba before looking back at Sammantha.
"So, is your Alice working around here or is she back in Demacia?" She asked curiously.
"Actually Alice is staying at one of the vacant rooms we rented here at the Institute," Sam explained with a smile, "But she wouldn't make a very good doctor. See...her power is basically to move stuff around and create new stuff out of thin air. Of course, no matter what she does, anything she makes always ends up being a magenta-ish purple."

"So what do your parents do, exactly?" She asked, intrigue by the girl's story.

Youay

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
((Didn't notice, my bad))

Jon walked over to the desk and presented the folder. Inside were a bunch of odd papers that simply described the functionality and status of the Piltover central hospital. One of the documents, however, was a letter: specifically, one addressed to the Institute's Medical Ward as a request to share facilities, namely the transfer of patients between the two wards and the movement of crucial supplies between the two. This document was at the bottom, however, and would be a bit hard to notice if it weren't shuffled out from the folder's handling.
The matron pulled a small pair of glasses out of her pocket and put them on as she read through all the paperwork. She was thoroughly going through the file keeping a eye on all the details.After a while of reading she pulled the letter out of the folder and read it over. Once she was done going through everything she looked over at Jon rubbed her chin in thought.

"This could be beneficial to both of them, but why now? Is there some trouble at the Piltover central hospital at the moment?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Vice slowly lifts his head, in pain.
"AGH!" he yells, clutching at his face. "What.....what..." he says, looking around for a mirror.
He then tries to get up, but as he gets up on his feet he immediately falls face-first into the ground.

"Ouch..." he said, slowly lifting himself up.

makmix

01-23-2013

"Ugh my stomach...... " Mack groans as he looks around.

He finds himself laying on a gurney in the ER room, alone it seems.

'Hell's bells, why did I run into Rammus during a powerball session....' He lays back down and closes his eyes trying to will the pain away.

Equiste

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Actually Alice is staying at one of the vacant rooms we rented here at the Institute," Sam explained with a smile, "But she wouldn't make a very good doctor. See...her power is basically to move stuff around and create new stuff out of thin air. Of course, no matter what she does, anything she makes always ends up being a magenta-ish purple."

"So what do your parents do, exactly?" She asked, intrigue by the girl's story.
"Well we can't all heal people! I'm not sure what I'm going to be yet, but I'm hoping it will be something nice! And her power sounds pretty cool! Perhaps you could get her to show me sometime? And I can see how pretty she is too!" She said, sounding quite excited in the hope of getting more visitors. She smiles and beams towards Sammantha, quite proud of her parents.
"My daddy is a summoner here at the Institute! Mummy helps guard and look after our village! She is really strong and brave and beautiful! They don't get much time together, but they make the time they have count. Most nights when they are together me and oni chan have to sleep at a friends place. Not that they mind, they are very nice! And Jade is fun to play with! She and I are quite similiar you see. We have to share a bed though. Not quite a big enough house to fit guests, but they are so nice about it." She said, smiling to Sammantha.
"What was it like for you growing up?" She asked inquisitively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Summoner Tim nodded. "Doing good." He said as he forced himself to sit up in the bed. "When can I get out of here?"
"You will be discharged once it is determined you are ready to do so." He says, looking over to Era before looking back to summoner Tim.
"For now you should lie back and rest. The quicker you get your rest the more likely it is you get discharged earlier." He said in a calm voice, ready to assist Doctor Era with whatever she needed.

AODRG

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Well we can't all heal people! I'm not sure what I'm going to be yet, but I'm hoping it will be something nice! And her power sounds pretty cool! Perhaps you could get her to show me sometime? And I can see how pretty she is too!" She said, sounding quite excited in the hope of getting more visitors. She smiles and beams towards Sammantha, quite proud of her parents.
"My daddy is a summoner here at the Institute! Mummy helps guard and look after our village! She is really strong and brave and beautiful! They don't get much time together, but they make the time they have count. Most nights when they are together me and oni chan have to sleep at a friends place. Not that they mind, they are very nice! And Jade is fun to play with! She and I are quite similiar you see. We have to share a bed though. Not quite a big enough house to fit guests, but they are so nice about it." She said, smiling to Sammantha.
"What was it like for you growing up?" She asked inquisitively.
Sam's expression instantly turned sad once Fiona asked her about her childhood.

"Well...I didn't exactly have the best childhood," She started, "Don't get me wrong, there were some good moments. But mostly it was just the other village kids teasing me for my abilities. Mostly the boys. And then Noxus invaded the village."

Ask the Lunari

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay would walk into the reception area with a few nurses, after the nurse on duty alerted him about the new patients. He pointed to the man at the floor speaking to one of the nurses with him. They would approach Makmix and get him loaded on a gurney to be transported for immediate treatment. He then walked over to Diana and her acolytes. He checked the champions vitals to make sure she wasn't in immediate danger and then walked over to the acolytes.

"She seems to be alright, let me take care of you three and I will make sure Diana gets cared for.If you can follow me to one of the room I will have some of the staff take care of Diana while I get you three patched up."
The three acolytes look towards Diana and back to Youay... before silently nodding & following slowly, when they reached the room all 3 would take a seat facing apart from each other if possible.

Diana had indeed passed out due to exhaustion and from her injuries, so she will not budge until treated... supposedly.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The matron pulled a small pair of glasses out of her pocket and put them on as she read through all the paperwork. She was thoroughly going through the file keeping a eye on all the details.After a while of reading she pulled the letter out of the folder and read it over. Once she was done going through everything she looked over at Jon rubbed her chin in thought.

"This could be beneficial to both of them, but why now? Is there some trouble at the Piltover central hospital at the moment?"
Jon shook his head.

"Ah, no, it is more due to the fact that Piltover has been so occupied with stabilizing itself in the medical world that until now the hospital hasn't been able to attempt to establish ties with other medical facilities," he explained.

"As the hospital is now stable enough, and has enough influence to be largely independent economically, it was decided that the Piltover central hospital attempt to finally establish connections with the other facilities, especially this one," Jon noted.

The M˛nkey King

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"This one needs no home here." Mai said with a growl in her voice, "This one wishes to leave. The girl cannot think for herself. This one must protect the host."

When the sound of the monkey caught her ears, her eyes lifted to find him bounding off the cloud and impressively flipping into a landing on the ground. Her expression changed to something more akin to hope, but was quickly lost as the black essence licked through the air like flames creating phantom wings where once her original wings were. The broken stubs left behind were the base of the black ones that widened at Wukong's appearance.

"W-Wukong?" Her voice would tremble as she saw him with tears brimming in her eyes. Soon enough, it was replaced with rage, "Where were you!? She screamed for you. She begged for you to come save her." The dark essence started to form into a crescent moon shaped blade, hovering around her protectively.
Wukong was unperturbed by the dark essence around Mai. Rather, he seemed intrigued, almost fascinated. He kept his eyes on Mai as he approached cautiously. "... What are you talking about? I never heard her voice." He held up the paper crane he had been keeping delicately in his hand. "If I had known...." He shook his head. "You're not Mai. What are you?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

(( IMM BACKKKK ))
Vice gets up, and slowly, carefully walks and opens the door, leading to the main hallway.