The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay would walk into the reception area with a few nurses, after the nurse on duty alerted him about the new patients. He pointed to the man at the floor speaking to one of the nurses with him. They would approach Makmix and get him loaded on a gurney to be transported for immediate treatment.
"Ugh........ Rammus...... Powerball..... Whiffed...." He said with the last of his breath.

He passes out on the gurney again as nurses push him to the ER.

((I'll just leave nurse dialogue up to you guys.))

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-22-2013

Jon nods back in response, and then answers Youay.

"Ah, yes. My name is Jon, a Medic from Piltover; I've come here in the interest of establishing stronger ties between the ward here and the central hospital back in my city-state. The folder I have her contains the paperwork which goes into details of it. Is there someone I can meet to discuss this idea?"

Boo Ghostie

01-22-2013

A hooded man adorning the symbolic purple robes walks into the waiting room ((if there is one, not really sure)). Clutching his right wrist in discomfort, he would place himself on a nearby seat and awaits for any form of medical attention to come available to the summoner.

AODRG

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Oooh that? Thats boring! Lets talk about you! Is he cute? Oh, or is it a she? Mother s..." Doctor Namba chuckled, shaking his head.
"Now come on Fiona, she asked you a medical related question." The little girl sighed, before smiling back to Sammantha.
"Ok, but I will ask you that later. Mmm, I broke my leg running from a monster attack. The arm the monster broke itself. I had other ouchies but I went dark. It hurt though! I woke up hurting lots! Luckily mommy was able to bring me here. My father is a summoner!" She said with a happy tone, looking at doctor Namba who nodded and looked towards Sammantha.
"She was attacked by a black Mycanthia. Its a dark monstrous panther creature who is resistant to magic. And by that token..." He looks over to Fiona. "... the wounds it causes also are heavily magic resistant. The healer in their village was lazy and only ever relied on magic. Luckily her mother is quite the martial fighter and quick enough to get her here so we could help her." He looks back to Sammantha while Fiona looks back at Sammantha.
"Right! My question again! So who are you seeing? Are they handsome or pretty?" She asked with an innocent childlike enthusiasm.
"Thats two questions Fiona."
"Oh, umm... err... She asked about my arm and leg? Thats two right?" She said hopefully. Doctor Namba chuckled, letting Sammantha answer.
"Oh well aren't you curious little rascal," Sam remarked with a smile, "Her name's Alice. And yes, she is quite pretty..."

Youay

01-22-2013

(Jon was speaking to the nurse matron not Youay.)
The matron dug nodded at Jon and motioning him over to the front desk.

"Well lets see what you got there boy."

The old yordle climbed a step ladder so she could see over the desk.

Equiste

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh well aren't you curious little rascal," Sam remarked with a smile, "Her name's Alice. And yes, she is quite pretty..."
"Oooh! She must be quite pretty! What is she like?" She asked curiously, her eyes alive with the curiosity and excitement. Doctor Namba shook his head, chuckling a bit.,
"Now thats not why we are here now is it Fiona?" He said in a kind but stern tone. Fiona pouted.
"But but! Its been so loooonnnggg since I have seen someone. You don't mind me talking for a while to you right Sammy? So what is she like?" The little girl asked.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-22-2013

((Didn't notice, my bad))

Jon walked over to the desk and presented the folder. Inside were a bunch of odd papers that simply described the functionality and status of the Piltover central hospital. One of the documents, however, was a letter: specifically, one addressed to the Institute's Medical Ward as a request to share facilities, namely the transfer of patients between the two wards and the movement of crucial supplies between the two. This document was at the bottom, however, and would be a bit hard to notice if it weren't shuffled out from the folder's handling.

AODRG

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Oooh! She must be quite pretty! What is she like?" She asked curiously, her eyes alive with the curiosity and excitement. Doctor Namba shook his head, chuckling a bit.,
"Now thats not why we are here now is it Fiona?" He said in a kind but stern tone. Fiona pouted.
"But but! Its been so loooonnnggg since I have seen someone. You don't mind me talking for a while to you right Sammy? So what is she like?" The little girl asked.
"I guess it couldn't hurt to talk for a bit," Sam replied, "Alice is a charming young woman. She's one of the kindest people I've met in Demacia. We just had so much in common We went to the same school together, we joined the Ki-Chi at the same time, we both want to do good for the rest of the world."

Sam sighed.

"So how long has it been since you last had a visitor come by? I'm sure your family's been here right?"

Equiste

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"I guess it couldn't hurt to talk for a bit," Sam replied, "Alice is a charming young woman. She's one of the kindest people I've met in Demacia. We just had so much in common We went to the same school together, we joined the Ki-Chi at the same time, we both want to do good for the rest of the world."

Sam sighed.

"So how long has it been since you last had a visitor come by? I'm sure your family's been here right?"
Fiona smiled happily at Sammantha, looking enraptured with what she was talking about. She tilts her head when she says 'do good for the rest of the world'.
"So you doing that for the world, or just for good people?" She let out a disappointed sigh.
"Father is always busy at work or something... And mother with her job it would take too much for her to come and see me. They see me on SUndays though! Daddy and mommy are working extra hard so they can see me. They are important jobs they have... I think." She leans forward and whispers in Sammantha's ear. "I may be too young to understand. Thats what they say right?" She said, before pulling back and smiling at her.
"And everyone here is sooo busy! Only Doctor Namba sticks around for more than a few minutes. Err, I mean whoops." She said, chucking to Namba before looking back at Sammantha.
"So, is your Alice working around here or is she back in Demacia?" She asked curiously.

Ask The Reaver

01-23-2013

Summoner Tim nodded. "Doing good." He said as he forced himself to sit up in the bed. "When can I get out of here?"

((quoting on phones is hard))