The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

(( mega bump! ))

The M˛nkey King

01-18-2013

Having recieved Mai's distress call, Wukong eventually found himself atop the Medical Wing at the Institute of War, enjoying the breeze and looking off into the distance as he sped across the roof. Peering over the edge, he saw Mai, Ezreal, and several others whose names he didn't know. Something was wrong with Mai, though. He shrugged. Time to go check it out.

Those gathered at the foot of the building would hear a faint, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" gradually growing louder and louder. If they looked up, they would see the Monkey King plummeting toward them, his limbs stretched out in a freefalling X. A small white cloud appeared a dozen feet above the ground. Wukong struck the cloud, bounced and flipped off, coming to land neatly in the center of everyone. Not reading the situation whatsoever, he gave a simple,
"Hi!"

Steampwrd Kitten

01-18-2013

"This one needs no home here." Mai said with a growl in her voice, "This one wishes to leave. The girl cannot think for herself. This one must protect the host."

When the sound of the monkey caught her ears, her eyes lifted to find him bounding off the cloud and impressively flipping into a landing on the ground. Her expression changed to something more akin to hope, but was quickly lost as the black essence licked through the air like flames creating phantom wings where once her original wings were. The broken stubs left behind were the base of the black ones that widened at Wukong's appearance.

"W-Wukong?" Her voice would tremble as she saw him with tears brimming in her eyes. Soon enough, it was replaced with rage, "Where were you!? She screamed for you. She begged for you to come save her." The dark essence started to form into a crescent moon shaped blade, hovering around her protectively.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

"Is taking over the girl's body and not letting her do anything of her choice truly protecting her? What difference would it make if she were dead, since you are not allowing her to act? There are very few places where you could avoid humans, while still easily being able to survive. Your friends will continue to look for you. They do not care about what you want, they care what Mai wants, and they know that she wants them." Fenett moved closer to Wukong, ready to jump in front of the blade if it was necessary to protect him. "As I have previously explained, they were unable to reach you to help you. Only Shaco knows where he took you, and is most likely the only one able to go and take people there."

AODRG

01-18-2013

((Thought I posted something already...my bad))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Mmm, wow... Thats looking back into the past..." He said, contemplating the question. "Mmm, well I was originally working in Noxus when I got a job opportunity offered to me here. I originally didn't care to take it, but she was quite convincing in her methods... Bit of a boring story, but the full length one would take more time than we have for idle chat. So much to do." He said, looking over Sam's work to ensure she was doing it right.
Sam continued to fill out the chart to the best of her ability, nodding back at Namba, "Right. So how long till he should wake?"

Equiste

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam continued to fill out the chart to the best of her ability, nodding back at Namba, "Right. So how long till he should wake?"
(OOC: Haha, whoops. Its alright.)

Without a word doctor Namba makes a few more hand gestures in the casting of his magic, weaving an intricate life based spell. He put his hands down on Vice's chest, the magic going through him and causing his body to remain asleep for a while. He looked back to Sam.
"About twenty hours depending on certain factors." He looked back at Sam. "So that should be it for now." He checked over her work on the chart, fixing up the rest of it before looking back towards Sam. "And with that done, next patient." He looked at her, looking hesitant before he sighed. "Perhaps you should shadow me for a bit. I guess I can help you get more of a feel for this place."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
It wasn't long until Summoner Tim groaned in his sleep. Slowly, he rose from his bed and stopping midway as a wave of pain took over. He leans back down into the bed, while looking at the nurse. "I'm guessing you'll be taking care of me?"
The nurse turned back to Tim. "Well the medical wing will be looking after you so to speak, but yes, we will be taking care of you. How are you feeling?" He asked, his eyes looking back at Era before back at Tim.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Yorick enters with his right arm holding his left, as a ghoul of his holds his shovel.
I.. uhh.... need this sewn back on. But.. uhh.. If you all are busy I could try to get Evelynn to do this or something.

AODRG

01-19-2013

Quote:
(OOC: Haha, whoops. Its alright.)

Without a word doctor Namba makes a few more hand gestures in the casting of his magic, weaving an intricate life based spell. He put his hands down on Vice's chest, the magic going through him and causing his body to remain asleep for a while. He looked back to Sam.
"About twenty hours depending on certain factors." He looked back at Sam. "So that should be it for now." He checked over her work on the chart, fixing up the rest of it before looking back towards Sam. "And with that done, next patient." He looked at her, looking hesitant before he sighed. "Perhaps you should shadow me for a bit. I guess I can help you get more of a feel for this place."
"If that's what you wish," Sam remarked, "I guess I could use a mentor. Someone to help show me just exactly what I should do. Couldn't hurt at least."

Equiste

01-19-2013

Doctor Namba raised an eyebrow when she mentioned a mentor, and barely restrained a laugh when she mentioned she said 'exactly what I should do' and couldn't help but finally chuckle when she said it couldn't hurt.
"You never know. It just might. But no one truly knows until it happens now don't they?" He said, before making his way out of the room. It was time to see some other patients.

AODRG

01-20-2013

Quote:
Doctor Namba raised an eyebrow when she mentioned a mentor, and barely restrained a laugh when she mentioned she said 'exactly what I should do' and couldn't help but finally chuckle when she said it couldn't hurt.
"You never know. It just might. But no one truly knows until it happens now don't they?" He said, before making his way out of the room. It was time to see some other patients.
Sam followed along, eager to help even more people. Hopefully the next person wasn't so beat up as Vice was.