The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba let out a bit of a sigh. It wasn't really his job to teach new interns, but... Well, he did feel a bit of empathy to her. He was an intern once himself. Though that was a long time ago.
"Well then I guess no time like the present." He said, beginning to go over the charts and what things meant on them and what to do with them.
Sam listened to Namba's instructions, nodding each time he told her what each line meant.

"Alright I think I got it," She replied once he finished.

Equiste

01-11-2013

"Mmm, I wouldn't expect you to remember everything straight away, but remember they key areas and you should be fine for the most part." He said, looking back over Vice. "For example putting down to be more closely observed due to mental trauma." He looks to Sam. "So, what has been your past healing experience?" He asked curiously.

AODRG

01-12-2013

Quote:
"Mmm, I wouldn't expect you to remember everything straight away, but remember they key areas and you should be fine for the most part." He said, looking back over Vice. "For example putting down to be more closely observed due to mental trauma." He looks to Sam. "So, what has been your past healing experience?" He asked curiously.
Sam nodded as she filled out as much of the chart as she could.

"Well, I've been able to heal since I was 4, but I haven't actually done any healing since I was 8. Back then it was just little things like cuts or bruises," Sam explained, "Never really did anything big till College, when I repaired a man's broken leg in under 5 seconds. Then I just...trained to heal better I guess. But I haven't had much of a challenge till I got here. Which is good. I took up this job as a way to not only help others, but tone in my own."

Sam seemed a bit distracted as she was filling out Vice chart.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
"I see." He said, picking up the patient and following Era to the room that they ended up moving to. With that he placed him down on the bed and started to prepare the area.
"Alright, so is there anything beyond rest that he requires?"
[/i]
Era shook her head at the nurse's question.

"Not really, maybe a little blood... And therapy when he wakes up. Oh, and make sure no unwanted guests make their way into here."

Equiste

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam nodded as she filled out as much of the chart as she could.

"Well, I've been able to heal since I was 4, but I haven't actually done any healing since I was 8. Back then it was just little things like cuts or bruises," Sam explained, "Never really did anything big till College, when I repaired a man's broken leg in under 5 seconds. Then I just...trained to heal better I guess. But I haven't had much of a challenge till I got here. Which is good. I took up this job as a way to not only help others, but tone in my own."

Sam seemed a bit distracted as she was filling out Vice chart.
Doctor Namba continued to observe both Sam and Vice, listening as she talked about her experience.
"I see. Not bad." He said, though he didn't sound too impressed with her effort.
"Well you have certainly come to the right place. The cases we get here can certainly be somewhat unusual. Not any other place I'd rather be."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era shook her head at the nurse's question.

"Not really, maybe a little blood... And therapy when he wakes up. Oh, and make sure no unwanted guests make their way into here."
"Yes doctor, I will get on that right away." He said, working on what he requires to set it all up. "I have heard there was a bit of a disruption back here. Anything we should be concerned about?" He asked as he worked.

AODRG

01-13-2013

Quote:
Doctor Namba continued to observe both Sam and Vice, listening as she talked about her experience.
"I see. Not bad." He said, though he didn't sound too impressed with her effort.
"Well you have certainly come to the right place. The cases we get here can certainly be somewhat unusual. Not any other place I'd rather be."
"Unusual is an understatement," Sam replied as she filled out a couple lines, "So how'd you end up here?"

Equiste

01-13-2013

"Mmm, wow... Thats looking back into the past..." He said, contemplating the question. "Mmm, well I was originally working in Noxus when I got a job opportunity offered to me here. I originally didn't care to take it, but she was quite convincing in her methods... Bit of a boring story, but the full length one would take more time than we have for idle chat. So much to do." He said, looking over Sam's work to ensure she was doing it right.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-14-2013

Outside, listening to the doctor, Mai's expression turned dark with a slight hiss. She'd step back further with misty black wings forming from the nubs that once held large, majestic wings. The claws on her fingertips seeming to extend like cat-claws, gripping at the air against her palm.

"This one does not wish humans help. This one will seek to find --" Hearing him name off names, her expression fell a little. She'd look confused, "I-I'm not sure they do anymore.." That was Mai speaking. Her heart broken from what Shaco had subjected her to. The terrible torture she had endured that left her utterly vulnerable to something else inside of her.

"This... one.." she said reluctantly, "..needs to find home.. Humans cannot.. be trusted.."

Ask The Reaver

01-14-2013

It wasn't long until Summoner Tim groaned in his sleep. Slowly, he rose from his bed and stopping midway as a wave of pain took over. He leans back down into the bed, while looking at the nurse. "I'm guessing you'll be taking care of me?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Outside, listening to the doctor, Mai's expression turned dark with a slight hiss. She'd step back further with misty black wings forming from the nubs that once held large, majestic wings. The claws on her fingertips seeming to extend like cat-claws, gripping at the air against her palm.

"This one does not wish humans help. This one will seek to find --" Hearing him name off names, her expression fell a little. She'd look confused, "I-I'm not sure they do anymore.." That was Mai speaking. Her heart broken from what Shaco had subjected her to. The terrible torture she had endured that left her utterly vulnerable to something else inside of her.

"This... one.." she said reluctantly, "..needs to find home.. Humans cannot.. be trusted.."
Fenett ignored the claws, but took note of the wings forming, hopefully he and Ezreal could stop her if she tried to flee.
"What humans have harmed you to foster this distrust? Shaco is far from human, you trusted them before, and they did not let you down, they tried to help you, but were unable to find you. Tim wanted to help you, he tried to come see you before you were conscious, to see if he could help you recover. Why do you not want help?" He raised an eyebrow. "What sort of home do you need?"