The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era rather flatly replied to the nurse.

"He wasn't staying in one. The patient in this room reacted rather violently when he came to visit."

Once the nurse had picked Tim up, she gestured for him to follow and went to the nearest room with available space in it she could find.
"I see." He said, picking up the patient and following Era to the room that they ended up moving to. With that he placed him down on the bed and started to prepare the area.
"Alright, so is there anything beyond rest that he requires?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Calm down, sir," Sam ordered in as calm of a voice as she could, "Nothing's coming. Everything's going to be all right."
Doctor Namba stayed silent, waiting to see how Sam handled the patient. Probably not the best way but the best way to learn was often through experience. He felt quite confident he could handle the situation if things went badly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Calm down, sir," Sam ordered in as calm of a voice as she could, "Nothing's coming. Everything's going to be all right."
"Its....ITS COMING FOR ME AGAIN!!!" He says, trying to claw his way off the medical bed with what little energy he has.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Its....ITS COMING FOR ME AGAIN!!!" He says, trying to claw his way off the medical bed with what little energy he has.
Sam tried her best to remain calm for Vice, knowing he couldn't escape.

"Sir, you need to calm down," She repeated, holding his arms down gently, "No one's going to get you. You're in a safe place."

Healing patients was one thing she was good at, but dealing with their mental trauma...that was another thing entirely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam tried her best to remain calm for Vice, knowing he couldn't escape.

"Sir, you need to calm down," She repeated, holding his arms down gently, "No one's going to get you. You're in a safe place."

Healing patients was one thing she was good at, but dealing with their mental trauma...that was another thing entirely.
"ITS IN THE ROOM!!! D...Do.........RUNNN!!!" Vice twitches violently as his eyes roll to the back of his head and a few blood vessels pop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"Alright, thats enough of this." Doctor Namba said with a sigh. Suddenly a massive relaxation feeling went through Vice's body, causing him to feel like he needed to sleep suddenly, calming his body and his blood pressure so it does not cause any damage to his body.
"Mmm, seems his encounter did a bit of a number on him." He looks towards Sam, seeing how she was holding up to all this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Sam tried her best to calm Vice down before Namba's relaxation spell. She couldn't tell if what was going on was truly inside Vice's mind, or if he was just seeing something she couldn't.

"Yes it does," Sam commented, "Then again, he was struck by a voidling. Who knows what could have caused that. From what I've heard, that place can bring the most courageous man to the brink of insanity."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"The void itself? Maybe. Generally void creatures won't cause too much trauma apart from the physical or the sight of how horrible it is. Without knowing his full experience though, there is not much we can really determine without something complex like a mind dive. Might have to think about getting Doctor Liana to check him out depending on what happens. All we can do for now is monitor his progress and keep him sedated for now." He said, using his life magic to check over his body again to check for any other injuries. Once he was satisfied he picked up the clip board at the end of his bed, looking back over to Sam.
"So, have you been taught how to read one of these yet?" He asked, showing it to Sam.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"The void itself? Maybe. Generally void creatures won't cause too much trauma apart from the physical or the sight of how horrible it is. Without knowing his full experience though, there is not much we can really determine without something complex like a mind dive. Might have to think about getting Doctor Liana to check him out depending on what happens. All we can do for now is monitor his progress and keep him sedated for now." He said, using his life magic to check over his body again to check for any other injuries. Once he was satisfied he picked up the clip board at the end of his bed, looking back over to Sam.
"So, have you been taught how to read one of these yet?" He asked, showing it to Sam.
"Oh um...not really," Sam admitted, "Normally someone else would read the charts. I haven't done too much with actual paperwork here yet."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Doctor Namba let out a bit of a sigh. It wasn't really his job to teach new interns, but... Well, he did feel a bit of empathy to her. He was an intern once himself. Though that was a long time ago.
"Well then I guess no time like the present." He said, beginning to go over the charts and what things meant on them and what to do with them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

"Its.........gone...still...here...gone....but...s till he..." Vices neck muscle relaxes and his head lays against the pillow. "Still here....still watching me.....still...still..." he says, drifting into unconsciousness.