The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia walks into the hospital and heads straight for Kazs room without talking to anyone, peeking in through Kazs door, "Pssst, you awake?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

Kaz sipped a new cup of tea that he had managed to acquire from one of the nurses. It felt good to be drinking it again. He'd missed it greatly. He gave a little wave as Athelia poked her head in. "I am."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia looks disgusted at the tea before turning her gaze back to Kaz a little nervously, "Um... Sorry for..ah.. nearly turning your brain to mush..."
She then smiles, "Good to see you're not dead though."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"It's fine." He took a sip of his tea and smiled. "Besides, I should thank you for the opportunity. It may have been dangerous, I suppose, but sometimes the pursuit of knowledge is a dangerous one." He chuckled. "And for what it's worth, I'm glad you're not dead either."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance slithers through the medical ward asking the nurses to where Kaz was. One of the nurses that just brought tea to Kaz gave Hinderance the directions to his bed.

Hinderance finds Athelia with Kaz and slowly makes his way to them. Slowly Hinderance poked his head in a good distance apart from Athelia's, "Hey, Kaz I meant to visit earlier, but I was busy with..uuhhh too many things to move. Sorry." Hinderance looks to the floor a bit before continuing. "You doing ok? I never got a chance to look into what happened with you."

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Oh, I'm fine. Guy goes to sleep for a few days and fights a dragon in his head and everyone worries about him." He chuckles, an amused expression on his face. "Standard fare around here in some ways I suppose."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia walks in and grabs a chair, looking amazed, "You fought a dragon?!"

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-09-2012

"Well, sort of. I fought my soul representation in my head, and learned a few things about myself in the process." Kaz stirred his tea as he spoke.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelias face just goes blank. "You fought the golden dragon....Wow..."
A sly little smile comes across Athelias face, "Want to see something I learnt to do with my projection?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

"Well I hope fighting that dragon was better than when I faced off with FilFire back when I was still human." Hinderance laughs a bit at himself remembering he got absolutely destroyed by FilFire. "Still I am glad you are alright Kaz."