The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai followed the directions out, but didn't respond to his questions. She'd kept a good pace, tossing a threatening glance around until they'd reach the outside. With a good shove, she'd try to push Fenett away from her and quickly backed away from the building, taking in her surroundings for a quick escape route should it come down to it.

"This one has no business here." She spoke up, the inky black wings starting to form from the stubs left over after having her original wings snapped off. They'd roll like fog, disappearing at the ends of the feathers.
Fenett allowed her to move away a few feet, but made sure to remain fairly close to her. "Please, do not flee, I will not harm you. I only wish to help, but if you do attempt to run, I will have to stop you so I can help you. I know that you were put through horrors, but I was not the one who committed them, none of your friends or the other people in the medical wing were. No human has harmed you, at least, none here. Had I meant you harm, I could have easily harmed you earlier, and inflicted a large amount of pain, but I did not. The others here have done nothing to harm you either, and will not do anything to harm you. If we did not care about you, we could have stopped you in that room when you held Tim hostage, even if you did hurt him more, we would have been able to heal him."

(("Ferrett" ಠ_ಠ ))

Equiste

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam did indeed follow Larissa.

"Oh I guess since I was 4 or 5," Sam replied, "Was born with the ability to heal so...kinda just something I've always been able to do."
"Oh, so a natural affinity with healing magic? Which type?" She asked as they continued through the halls of the med wing, comming to one of the private rooms. It seemed doctor Namba was already there.
"Oh, Doctor Numba, here is the patient." She said, flashing a grin to Sam before she started to hook up some of the medical machines. Doctor Namba sighs but doesn't look annoyed about the mis-pronouncing of his name. He walked over and held a hand out in greeting to Sam.
"Ah, hello there. You must be the new medical intern I have heard about. My name is Doctor Namba, pleased to meet you."

AODRG

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Oh, so a natural affinity with healing magic? Which type?" She asked as they continued through the halls of the med wing, comming to one of the private rooms. It seemed doctor Namba was already there.
"Oh, Doctor Numba, here is the patient." She said, flashing a grin to Sam before she started to hook up some of the medical machines. Doctor Namba sighs but doesn't look annoyed about the mis-pronouncing of his name. He walked over and held a hand out in greeting to Sam.
"Ah, hello there. You must be the new medical intern I have heard about. My name is Doctor Namba, pleased to meet you."
Before Sam could respond to Larissa, they continued through to the room, where Doctor Numba was waiting for them.

"Well hello Doctor Namba," Sam responded, "I'm Sam Remia. I'm here to help you out and hopefully get this guy healed."

Equiste

01-08-2013

Doctor Namba seemed to raise an eyebrow at her use of language, but chose not to say anything about it.
"Mmm, guess we better attend to the patient then." He looked over at Larissa who had set everything up.
"Would you like me to go through his injuries?" She asked him, to which he shook her head.
"Mmm, I think I'll see how Sam handles this one." He looks calmly over towards him. "I want you to analyse his injuries, tell me what they are and what you can do to treat them. You have thirty seconds, go." He said, gesturing to the patient.

AODRG

01-08-2013

Quote:
Doctor Namba seemed to raise an eyebrow at her use of language, but chose not to say anything about it.
"Mmm, guess we better attend to the patient then." He looked over at Larissa who had set everything up.
"Would you like me to go through his injuries?" She asked him, to which he shook her head.
"Mmm, I think I'll see how Sam handles this one." He looks calmly over towards him. "I want you to analyse his injuries, tell me what they are and what you can do to treat them. You have thirty seconds, go." He said, gesturing to the patient.
"Um...alright," Sam stared at the patient, appearing not to do much. Her eyes and hands did glow a bright shade of grey, but would not be noticeable to anyone unless they paid close attention to her.

"Alright so...a few cuts along his arms and neck, large gash across his face, and a deep scratch along his chest with...I'm guessing void residue on the surface. Possibly paralyzed legs...." Sam continued analyzing the patient, looking for every little thing, "Actually they could probably be fixed easily if we acted fast."

The feint glow around her hands and eyes faded away quickly as she looked back at Doctor Namba.

"That's all I can find. Everything internally is fine for the most part. No major clogs or main arteries cut."

Equiste

01-08-2013

Doctor Namba watched her closely as she performed her magic, noticing the glow.
"Mmm, haven't seen that magic used a while..." He mused quietly as her watched her work. When she looked back at him he was still looking towards the patient.
"Possibly or does have paralysed legs? What is causing the paralysis? Pinched nerve? Interference? How many puncture wounds does he have in his chest? How badly is he bleeding? What is your intended course of treatment? Come on now we don't have all day." He said. He wasn't tapping his foot, but Sam might get the impression he should of been.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Tim could only smile a bit at the soothing winds that were healing the hole in his stomach. "Heh.... Like floating on a couple of clouds..." He whispered to himself, as he slowly closed his eyes and slipped out of consciousness.
Era smiled slightly at Tim's mumbling and continued to heal his wounds until there was no trace of them left. She then let out a sigh and stepped back a bit, figuring it probably wasn't best to leave him on the floor, but due to the fact that she's a yordle, there was no way on this planet that she could ever drag him elsewhere more comfortable. She glanced around and waddled to the door to see if any nurses or other doctors were around to assist her.

Ask The Reaver

01-09-2013

Summoner Tim was resting up at the time, as his breathing going back to normal after the wounds had finally closed up. Though, there was something wrong. Slight twitching here and there in his sleep, and sometimes a look of fear, or uncertainty on his face. Perhaps it was just a bad dream...

AODRG

01-09-2013

Quote:
Doctor Namba watched her closely as she performed her magic, noticing the glow.
"Mmm, haven't seen that magic used a while..." He mused quietly as her watched her work. When she looked back at him he was still looking towards the patient.
"Possibly or does have paralysed legs? What is causing the paralysis? Pinched nerve? Interference? How many puncture wounds does he have in his chest? How badly is he bleeding? What is your intended course of treatment? Come on now we don't have all day." He said. He wasn't tapping his foot, but Sam might get the impression he should of been.
Sam seemed a bit overwhelmed by the rapid questioning, but understood the reasoning behind it. She quickly tried examining him once again, paying close attention to his legs.

"We-well the circulation to his legs are cut off, but it's a simple fix, really," Sam explained, "Simply just a small clog in his legs. Not sure how I could have missed it before."

Sam walked over toward the patient, looking down at his legs, "Would you like me to heal him, or did you have something else in mind?"

Steampwrd Kitten

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Fenett allowed her to move away a few feet, but made sure to remain fairly close to her. "Please, do not flee, I will not harm you. I only wish to help, but if you do attempt to run, I will have to stop you so I can help you. I know that you were put through horrors, but I was not the one who committed them, none of your friends or the other people in the medical wing were. No human has harmed you, at least, none here. Had I meant you harm, I could have easily harmed you earlier, and inflicted a large amount of pain, but I did not. The others here have done nothing to harm you either, and will not do anything to harm you. If we did not care about you, we could have stopped you in that room when you held Tim hostage, even if you did hurt him more, we would have been able to heal him."

(("Ferrett" ಠ_ಠ ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
Ezreal ignored Era's comments and moved on out of the room, closely following Mai, having decided not to do anything but just to make sure she doesn't hurt Ferrett. As much as he'd like to destroy that demonic thing in her mind, he can't do much now, unless... why of course! He knew someone who went through the same problems, maybe this person could help her out? Who knows...
Mai would by now release Fenett and quickly move back away from him. She'd flick her gaze about quickly with a growing frown, "I don't care. This one wishes to leave. You would be wise to let this one go."

At the mention of Tim, her features softened gently. She was worried about him; Mai was worried. She'd fold her arms around herself and shake her head, "Tim was foolish. She knows that.. But he's okay, right?"

Seeing Ezreal, she'd back away with a quick shake of her head, "This one needs to flee. This one is not safe around humans."