The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Larissa nodded at Kassadin talking about voidlings, looking back at Sam.
"Well we have had worse before. You should of seen some of the injuries doctor Liana took from treating a void creature." She shuddered a bit, before clicking her tongue.
"Mmm, well that would be good to know since we will be in all sorts of trouble if something goes wrong with your treatments. Interns are meant to be with their supervising doctors unless they have been sent to do something specific by them, and that usually comes under fetching coffee and minor injuries..." She says to her quietly. She smiled over.
"What type of void creature was it? Oh, and we should have a room set up for him shortly." She said, smiling over to the both of them.

(OOC: Actually I said the bed was brought out. It hasn't been moved nor has Kassadin actually put the patient on the bed yet.)
((Making up what creature it was, cause I have no idea...))

"A mature void reaver." Kassadin said simply, narrowing his beady yellow eyes at the thought.

He nodded as she assured him that his companion would be fine.

"Very well. Then I...have other matters to attend to. I trust him to your care."

And just like that, Kassadin disappeared in a burst of purple void energy, riftwalking out of the hospital the way he had came.

Equiste

01-07-2013

"A mature void reaver? Ah yes, I know of those things... Usually void creature and such related damage we get doctor Liana to look at, but I think she is somewhat busy and doctor Namba should be able to handle it with Sam." She said, smiling to Sam. "Nothing against you, its just policy." She got one of the other nurses to go find him, as she began wheeling the patient to a room that had been set up, looking back at Sam who she expected to follow.
"So, how long have you been healing for?"

Ask The Reaver

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((For the love of... WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE PATIENT!?))

Before Tim could hit the ground, Era shifted the winds in the room in order to cushion his fall slightly. She promptly rushed over to the summoner and started channeling healing spells in order to repair the damage done, glaring at Ezreal as she did.

"Seriously, Ezreal? Instead of making things worse, you could lend a hand around here. Ugh... I had a hand on the situation just fine...."

She then reached into one pocket as her healing winds did their work, and pulled out a few slips of paper. She scribbled a few notes of warning to the other doctors, folded them into paper planes, then sent them down the hall on a wind stream before focusing back on her work.

"... People these days..."
Tim could only smile a bit at the soothing winds that were healing the hole in his stomach. "Heh.... Like floating on a couple of clouds..." He whispered to himself, as he slowly closed his eyes and slipped out of consciousness.

AODRG

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"A mature void reaver? Ah yes, I know of those things... Usually void creature and such related damage we get doctor Liana to look at, but I think she is somewhat busy and doctor Namba should be able to handle it with Sam." She said, smiling to Sam. "Nothing against you, its just policy." She got one of the other nurses to go find him, as she began wheeling the patient to a room that had been set up, looking back at Sam who she expected to follow.
"So, how long have you been healing for?"
Sam did indeed follow Larissa.

"Oh I guess since I was 4 or 5," Sam replied, "Was born with the ability to heal so...kinda just something I've always been able to do."

Youay

01-08-2013

(Wow, really lost track of what was going on there Jade. I know you wanna get on with your story, but you when your RP with more that two people you really should give everyone involved a chance to respond, or new people who would get involved a chance to say their piece as well. That way it helps prevent people from getting left behind and confused on whats going on. Also I am sure dragging a doctor around as a hostage would gather quite a bit of attention. Maybe next time ask if anyone is going to respond to your actions before you carry on, not all of us have the net available all the time.)

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

(( Back from school, I'll address Vice's injuries.
- A large slash diagonally across his face.
- Puncture wounds all across his chest, bleeding out.
- 2 (Temporary) Paralyzed legs.
- cuts along his arms and legs.
- a small gash just under his neck. ))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-08-2013

((I asked Leir and he said he'd ask you lot. And he gave me the OK to keep going.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

((I did give the OK, I didn't think that one or two posts would go this far, we probably should have made smaller posts. My main reasoning being that I wanted to get it moving a tiny bit more because I was going to bed before Silver was going to get back. Sorry, I probably wasn't thinking very clearly last night.))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

01-08-2013

Ezreal ignored Era's comments and moved on out of the room, closely following Mai, having decided not to do anything but just to make sure she doesn't hurt Ferrett. As much as he'd like to destroy that demonic thing in her mind, he can't do much now, unless... why of course! He knew someone who went through the same problems, maybe this person could help her out? Who knows...

Unexisted

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
Ezreal ignored Era's comments and moved on out of the room, closely following Mai, having decided not to do anything but just to make sure she doesn't hurt Ferrett. As much as he'd like to destroy that demonic thing in her mind, he can't do much now, unless... why of course! He knew someone who went through the same problems, maybe this person could help her out? Who knows...
you should stop by and say hi to lux some time......please?