The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((I'll help you guys out. I assume this'll take place at a different time than the whole Mai incident.))

Sam was walking in to start up her shift for the day when she noticed Kassadin and Vice in the entrance.

"What's going on here?" She asked, approaching them, "Is he...hurt? Well I guess he'd have to be, or else you wouldn't be here now would you."
(( If you were to look on Kassadin's thread, Vice has a dark slash from a void beast running diagonally all across his face, in addition, both his legs are "temporarily" paralyzed. Guessing also by being pounced, he may have a few broken ribs he didn't notice before. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( If you were to look on Kassadin's thread, Vice has a dark slash from a void beast running diagonally all across his face, in addition, both his legs are "temporarily" paralyzed. Guessing also by being pounced, he may have a few broken ribs he didn't notice before. ))
((Oh see that's the kind of stuff you should have put in here before. Can't follow what goes on in every RP before hand.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai flicked her gaze between Ezreal and the others, her expression darkening as she leveled it upon the blonde man, "You just want her for yourself. This one knows. This one has seen how you look at her. How you touch her.."

Skirting around towards the door, Mai gave little more in the way of words to them until she had gotten outside into the hall, "This one will protect her from liars. No one will use her anymore."

She'd flick her gaze about searching for the easiest route out. If she couldn't find it (because hospitals tend to be really confusing), she'd mutter towards Fenett, "Tell this one the way out."
"Take the first right." He would continue giving directions as they moved until she found the way out. He decided that he should get to know whatever else was in control if he wanted to help Mai. "Tell me, who are you? And what are you? Since you do not appear to believe you are human. Is there anything that I should call you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
At the entrance of the Medical Wing, Kassadin arrives by his Riftwalk, holding Vice up by his hand, as his leg(s) had gone numb from the attack of the beast from just a minute ago. Vice simply groans in pain.
(( If you were to look on Kassadin's thread, Vice has a dark slash from a void beast running diagonally all across his face, in addition, both his legs are "temporarily" paralyzed. Guessing also by being pounced, he may have a few broken ribs he didn't notice before. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
Kassadin sighs through his mask as he looks at the stranger, still not knowing his name.

"You will be fine. I will ensure that you receive proper medical attention." He glanced around through narrowed yellow eyes for any available medical staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam was walking in to start up her shift for the day when she noticed Kassadin and Vice in the entrance.

"What's going on here?" She asked, approaching them, "How bad is he? Well I guess it would have to be serious, or else you wouldn't be here now would you."
Larissa looks up from the reception desk when she hears Kassadin warp in with his magic. She couldn't help but let out a small sigh, wondering if it was due to another 'Champion Spar'. She was about to walk over when suddenly the new doctor intern seemed made her way over. Shaking her head she indicated to one of the other nurses to get a stretcher for them as she makes her way out to them.
"Greetings champion, and welcome to the medical wing. Mmm, do we have a summoner here or a visitor to the institute?" She asked with a calm smile, looking over the injuries the 'victim' had suffered. A bed was wheeled out shortly after.
"Just place him on there thank you." She said before walking over to Sam.
"Hey there, aren't you that new intern? Where is your supervising doctor?" She asked in a quiet voice, before moving over to look at the wounds the 'victim' had suffered.
"Alright, so what had he been doing to gain these injuries?" She asked them calmly.

(OOC: There is not always someone on who controls one more more medical staff. Nor do we have the time to look for each thread that has something happen in it. So please show somewhere here a description of the injuries suffered or something of the like. And you can use it to add some depth to the post as well.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((I'll help you guys out. I assume this'll take place at a different time than the whole Mai incident.))

Sam was walking in to start up her shift for the day when she noticed Kassadin and Vice in the entrance.

"What's going on here?" She asked, approaching them, "How bad is he? Well I guess it would have to be serious, or else you wouldn't be here now would you."
Kassadin bowed his head at her, unsure of how to address here.

"Greetings, medic," he settled on finally, his voice echoing within his mask. "My companion here...has suffered slash wounds to his chest area. Furthermore, he appears to be unable to walk."

"He was attacked...by one of those infernal voidlings...if that would help any," he added after a brief moment, glancing at his nearly-unconscious companion.


((Sorry, I'm new to this subforum X3))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
"Take the first right." He would continue giving directions as they moved until she found the way out. He decided that he should get to know whatever else was in control if he wanted to help Mai. "Tell me, who are you? And what are you? Since you do not appear to believe you are human. Is there anything that I should call you?"
Mai followed the directions out, but didn't respond to his questions. She'd kept a good pace, tossing a threatening glance around until they'd reach the outside. With a good shove, she'd try to push Fenett away from her and quickly backed away from the building, taking in her surroundings for a quick escape route should it come down to it.

"This one has no business here." She spoke up, the inky black wings starting to form from the stubs left over after having her original wings snapped off. They'd roll like fog, disappearing at the ends of the feathers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin
Kassadin bowed his head at her, unsure of how to address here.

"Greetings, medic," he settled on finally, his voice echoing within his mask. "My companion here...has suffered slash wounds to his chest area. Furthermore, he appears to be unable to walk."

"He was attacked...by one of those infernal voidlings...if that would help any," he added after a brief moment, glancing at his nearly-unconscious companion.
"Voidlings?" Sam questioned, "That can't be good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Larissa looks up from the reception desk when she hears Kassadin warp in with his magic. She couldn't help but let out a small sigh, wondering if it was due to another 'Champion Spar'. She was about to walk over when suddenly the new doctor intern seemed made her way over. Shaking her head she indicated to one of the other nurses to get a stretcher for them as she makes her way out to them.
"Greetings champion, and welcome to the medical wing. Mmm, do we have a summoner here or a visitor to the institute?" She asked with a calm smile, looking over the injuries the 'victim' had suffered. A bed was wheeled out shortly after.
"Just place him on there thank you." She said before walking over to Sam.
"Hey there, aren't you that new intern? Where is your supervising doctor?" She asked in a quiet voice, before moving over to look at the wounds the 'victim' had suffered.
"Alright, so what had he been doing to gain these injuries?" She asked them calmly.
Before Sam could call someone over, Larissa already had the nurse to bring a bed for Vice. Sam turned to her for a brief moment.

"Oh I never know who is supposed to be my supervising doctor," Sam admitted, "I just go wherever they need me. Right now, I think this guy will need me, or at least someone."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

((For the love of... WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE PATIENT!?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
THUD

Summoner Tim hit the ground hard.

BECAUSE EZREAL FORGOT TO CATCH HIM.
Before Tim could hit the ground, Era shifted the winds in the room in order to cushion his fall slightly. She promptly rushed over to the summoner and started channeling healing spells in order to repair the damage done, glaring at Ezreal as she did.

"Seriously, Ezreal? Instead of making things worse, you could lend a hand around here. Ugh... I had a hand on the situation just fine...."

She then reached into one pocket as her healing winds did their work, and pulled out a few slips of paper. She scribbled a few notes of warning to the other doctors, folded them into paper planes, then sent them down the hall on a wind stream before focusing back on her work.

"... People these days..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Larissa nodded at Kassadin talking about voidlings, looking back at Sam.
"Well we have had worse before. You should of seen some of the injuries doctor Liana took from treating a void creature." She shuddered a bit, before clicking her tongue.
"Mmm, well that would be good to know since we will be in all sorts of trouble if something goes wrong with your treatments. Interns are meant to be with their supervising doctors unless they have been sent to do something specific by them, and that usually comes under fetching coffee and minor injuries..." She says to her quietly. She smiled over.
"What type of void creature was it? Oh, and we should have a room set up for him shortly." She said, smiling over to the both of them.

(OOC: Actually I said the bed was brought out. It hasn't been moved nor has Kassadin actually put the patient on the bed yet.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Larissa nodded at Kassadin talking about voidlings, looking back at Sam.
"Well we have had worse before. You should of seen some of the injuries doctor Liana took from treating a void creature." She shuddered a bit, before clicking her tongue.
"Mmm, well that would be good to know since we will be in all sorts of trouble if something goes wrong with your treatments. Interns are meant to be with their supervising doctors unless they have been sent to do something specific by them, and that usually comes under fetching coffee and minor injuries..." She says to her quietly. She smiled over.
"What type of void creature was it? Oh, and we should have a room set up for him shortly." She said, smiling over to the both of them.

(OOC: Actually I said the bed was brought out. It hasn't been moved nor has Kassadin actually put the patient on the bed yet.)
((XP...fixed it. I gotta learn to read better!))

Sam nodded back, "Well, I haven't messed up yet, so hopefully no one will get in trouble. I'll go clock in and help out with this guy, alright?"