The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

((If I'm needed between now and three hours from now I'll be in class... Just lettin you know))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

At the entrance of the Medical Wing, Kassadin arrives by his Riftwalk, holding Vice up by his hand, as his leg(s) had gone numb from the attack of the beast from just a minute ago. Vice simply groans in pain.
(( I won't control anything Kassadin says of course. ))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-07-2013

Mai threw the tranq gun away from everyone before wrapping her arm around Fenett's neck to secure him as a hostage. The blade against his back remained, keeping herself at the ready if anything happened. She'd skirt with the doctor towards the door, expecting everyone to move to allow them to exit.

"..too many people.." She muttered to Fenett, "..too many strangers. They're going to kill us.."

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Kassadin sighs through his mask as he looks at the stranger, still not knowing his name.

"You will be fine. I will ensure that you receive proper medical attention." He glanced around through narrowed yellow eyes for any available medical staff.

((Err, who RPs the medical staff?))

leirynot

01-07-2013

((Most of them are preoccupied with the current person going crazy.))
Doctor Fenett shook his head when she spoke. He cooperated easily, with her, not hindering her movement. Resisting would only make it harder to help her. "No, they won't. They want to help you, just like I do."

Pulsefire Ezrčal

01-07-2013

Ezreal frowned and stood up, this time, it was much more serious. She could be his friend, someone who he care for, but this demon is not her, and he won't let it hurt anyone especially Mai. A sparkle shined in his eyes as he walked closer to her, taking a much more serious and determined tone.

"Mai, leave the doctor now! If I were you, I'd remain calm and would avoid hurting anyone..."

leirynot

01-07-2013

Doctor Fenett looked at Ezreal, w
"Ezreal, stand down, she is no longer harming anyone, and unless you interfere, she will continue to cause no harm. If anything, your continued attempts to approach Mai will lead to her harming me."

Ask The Reaver

01-07-2013

THUD

Summoner Tim hit the ground hard.

BECAUSE EZREAL FORGOT TO CATCH HIM.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-07-2013

Mai flicked her gaze between Ezreal and the others, her expression darkening as she leveled it upon the blonde man, "You just want her for yourself. This one knows. This one has seen how you look at her. How you touch her.."

Skirting around towards the door, Mai gave little more in the way of words to them until she had gotten outside into the hall, "This one will protect her from liars. No one will use her anymore."

She'd flick her gaze about searching for the easiest route out. If she couldn't find it (because hospitals tend to be really confusing), she'd mutter towards Fenett, "Tell this one the way out."

AODRG

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
Kassadin sighs through his mask as he looks at the stranger, still not knowing his name.

"You will be fine. I will ensure that you receive proper medical attention." He glanced around through narrowed yellow eyes for any available medical staff.

((Err, who RPs the medical staff?))
((I'll help you guys out. I assume this'll take place at a different time than the whole Mai incident.))

Sam was walking in to start up her shift for the day when she noticed Kassadin and Vice in the entrance.

"What's going on here?" She asked, approaching them, "How bad is he? Well I guess it would have to be serious, or else you wouldn't be here now would you."