The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

"NO!" She barked towards Fenett, "W-Wukong.. She wants the monkey." Scowling softly.

At the mention of going where she feels safest, she would reluctantly fidget, shifting from foot to foot as she kept a tight grip on Tim, "S-Somewhere.. safe?" She questioned, "N-No tricks? Y-You would let her.. "

Mai's eyes shifted to Era, then Fenett, and finally to Ezreal with a deepened frown.

"F-Fine.. N-Not in hospital. Not in dangerous place. Outside, away from hospital. "

A pleading voice, "Don't.. let Tim die.."
"This one will accept you." Her tone changing as she straightened, and waited for the exchange.

Ask The Reaver

01-06-2013

Summoner had a grip on the spike as well. He was slowly slipping out of consciousness once again. From spikes, to a stiletto, and now to this... Thing in his gut... Slowly his hand slid down to hers. Was he trying to make her let go? No. This was different. His simply laid on hers, no tightening grip, but a friendly, or possibly a loving one if perceived slightly different. "... Please..." He said, plead in his eyes and a small hint in his voice.

Pulsefire Ezrčal

01-07-2013

Ezreal looked deeply worried about Mai, there was something in her eyes, a call for help, a soul who wanted a savior, someone who could take out the evil inside of her. He took a step forward and lowered his pulsefire cannon, gazing in her deep purple eyes as he reached out his hand to her, hoping that she'll eventually calm down. He let out a sigh and whispered.

"Mai, please, don't hurt the summoner anymore, he deserves nothing of this..."

He placed his hand on her shoulder, staring down in her eyes as if he tried to pierce through her soul to see the demon that resides inside.

"I'll do anything if it can make you feel better, I'm ready to sacrifice anything just so you can see the light again, because I care Mai..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

"Very well then," Doctor Fenett walked over to Mai and turned his back to her, they could easily move together outside. "I do ask, however, that you do not flee when we get outside. We all wish to help you, you running away will make that impossible. We are going outside so you can feel as comfortable as possible while we help you recover."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-07-2013

At the sensation of Tim's touch, her eyes darted to him looking confused. She'd grit her teeth, feeling the tears gathering in her eyes yet again, "I'm sorry, Tim.." She whispered for only him to hear.

When Ezreal approached, and placed his hand on her shoulder, Mai's eyes gave him a soft, pleading look. Eyes meeting eyes, if only for a short time before she'd gently, as if afraid to hurt him, pushed his hand from her shoulder. She'd keep the spike through Tim's frame until Fenett had closed the distance, before turning to hand Tim off to Ezreal. The spike disappearing in a misty black smoke leaving him to fall if Ezreal didn't catch him.

She'd quickly grab the back of Fenett's collar, a spike pressing against his back but not penetrating, "Where's your tranquilizer, human!?" She demanded with her gaze hardened and seemingly more feral once again. "Give it to me!"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Doctor Fenett reached for his own wrist, a series of clicks could be heard as the wrist mounted launcher was unlocked and pulled off of his wrist. He also locked it, making her unable to use it without unlocking it with the key he quickly slipped into a hidden pocket in his sleeve. Then held it up to her. "Here, if you are reasonable, it will be necessary anyway."

Youay

01-07-2013

(So....how come no one is affected by Era's calming magic right now? Just askin.)

leirynot

01-07-2013

((Fenett is acting calmly, he already was calm, so it wouldn't really affect his reasoning much. As for Mai, magic isn't impossible to resist, someone with strong enough will probably could, and when you are panicked and desperate, you can have a pretty strong will.))

Silverling

01-07-2013

((That's kinda what I was wondering... I mean, I knew about Fenett, but Ezreal would be affected too, and pooossiibbllyy Mai.))

Era watched the exchange of hostages, using all of her will to not face palm at Fenett's actions. She glanced towards Ezreal, sincerely hoping that he would catch Tim as she is a little short to handle the summoner. At this point, she started channeling a healing stream of wind in one hand in order to start the healing process as soon as possible.

Ask The Reaver

01-07-2013

Summoner Tim cracked a small smile at her apology. At least he knew it wasn't really her doing this, but some weird persona that was created in her times with Shaco. As the spike disappeared, a bit of blood came out from a cough of his as he fell towards the ground.