The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan had been walking by the medical wing when some odd magic whispered in his ear. All mages could sense magic to some degree, and perhaps Geokhan's condition aided him in feeling it. Whatever it was, Geokhan felt...a dark magic. Not evil...but dark. Rage, pain, and grief fused into one release of magical energy.

Geokhan felt it lash out and then vanish....but it intrigued him so he went inside and followed its echo...to Mai's room, without recognizing who it was. The doctors inside looked a bit frazzled and so Geokhan knocked softly on the door.
Upon hearing the knocking, Doctor Fenett stood up and walked to the door, but did not open it.
"Sorry this patient is not accepting visitors at the moment, it will be best if you leave, especially if you know her. She attacked the last person who knew her and tried to see her. Thank you for reminding me, it would be best to cover the window so she cannot see any friends through it."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Geokhan becomes more interested as he got more information.

"I have no idea who she is. I am just following a trail. Was there some kind of odd magic here? Rage and grief all at once. I won't try to make contact, I just want to see what happened. If not now, could you contact me when the she is more at ease?"

leirynot

01-05-2013

"Yes, she was using some sort of magic, though it is unknown to me. She formed a blade with it to attack the visitor from earlier, it disappeared after I sedated her. If I may have your name, I will contact you if it is deemed your assistance is required."
He glanced around the room for something to cover the window with.

Geokhan

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
"Yes, she was using some sort of magic, though it is unknown to me. She formed a blade with it to attack the visitor from earlier, it disappeared after I sedated her. If I may have your name, I will contact you if it is deemed your assistance is required."
As he waited for Geokhan to respond, he looked around for something to cover the window with.

"Very interesting! Is it the void...no...shadow magic...no...This will bug me until I get answers...The name is Geokhan. You'll find me in the small office in the Ambassadorial wing with the annoying secretary. I am the walking blue crystal...can't miss me. I'm sure you have a filing cabinet full of medical mysteries I present. I will eagerly await a invitation."

Geokhan smiles and then walks off.

leirynot

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"Very interesting! Is it the void...no...shadow magic...no...This will bug me until I get answers...The name is Geokhan. You'll find me in the small office in the Ambassadorial wing with the annoying secretary. I am the walking blue crystal...can't miss me. I'm sure you have a filing cabinet full of medical mysteries I present. I will eagerly await a invitation."

Geokhan smiles and then walks off.
After Geokhan left, Doctor Fenett looked around, but found nothing to cover the window with. Knowing he still had a fair bit of time before Mai would wake up. He quickly slipped out of the room, then returned with a sheet from the supply area of the wing and attached it to the door with adhesive he had retrieved from his own office. He then sat down again and waited.

Ask Demon Jester

01-05-2013

((Must... Resist... Making bunny appear....))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

((Oh gods not the bunny! DX lol. If you want to, sure :3 EDIT: She'd probably think it was part of what was happening to her anyway. Might be funny if the doctor saw it.))

Hopefully she got moved back to her bed. Regardless, she'd begin to stir again. This time, soft whimpers would escape her as she curled up into a tight ball with tears streaming down her cheeks. A glimpse at the frail woman that had been returned to them. The conscience that had hidden itself away deep in the darkest recesses of the mind.

"..help.. me..." she whispered, trembling as if her whole body was once more enduring the awful pain. "..W-Wukong.." The name was whispered softly. She'd reach up, feeling the mask and started to cry even harder as it'd get pushed off with ease revealing her terrified features. There were hints of scars, particularly one right below her left eye where it looked as if the skin had been ripped. They were faint, except for that one which was a bit more obvious. Her left eye was partly closed as if in pain, while her right would frantically begin searching around. She didn't know where she was. It was possible she wasn't even actually present. Her mind might be trapped in a flashback.

"..s-stop..." she whispered. It was clear she felt trapped as she slowly started to bring herself to her feet. She'd stagger weakly towards the door, then the windows, "E-Ezreal!?" She called out, "TIM!?" Her fear grew as she struggled to find an exit, "HELP!!"

leirynot

01-06-2013

Doctor Fenett stood, he didn't approach Mai, however, since she may still react violently if approached. He spoke in as calming a voice as possible. "There is no need to worry, you are safe here. This is the Medical Wing of the Institute, we have been helping you recover from your injuries for the past few days."
With that, he slowly began to walk to the door, giving her plenty of time to back off. His hands were empty, the wrist mounted dart launcher not visible. "If you promise not to just run, I will open the door for you, but I ask you to consider the situation you are in, first. I only want to help you. While I do not know exactly what happened, your best chance of recovery is here."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

"Liar..." she muttered, "Can't.. trust anyone.. Can't.. nobody... Torturing me... Everyone.. betrayed.." She paced until she'd near the door, pressing her hands to it, "No.. escape... Just... k-kill me.. KILL ME!" Looking frantic suddenly, she'd start screaming and beating against the door.

When he approached the door, she'd dart away from him quickly, her eyes never completely settling on him as if she were too scared to look at him. "..don't.. don't trap... don't.. trap me.." she said with her hands cupping around the back of her neck, returning to pacing, "..where.. is he? My.. my hero.. he's gone.. they all left me.. to die.."

leirynot

01-06-2013

"I am not lying, I do not have anything to gain by lying to you. I only wish for you to get well so you can move on past the incident you had. I have sworn an oath to do no harm, an oath that I will not break."
He reached the door, then unlocked it and opened it a crack, but remained standing in front of it. "I have no desire to trap you, that would not help you. I only wish to help you, please, let me do so." He thought for a moment, perhaps now she would react more positively to visitors. "Is there anyone who you wish to see? Your friends did not abandon you. They tried to search for you, but were unable to reach you. They have been coming here every day, hoping to see you, but you were not well enough to see them. If you were to see one now, would you try to harm them? If you would not, then I would allow one to visit."