The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

12-22-2012

Hope froze when Liana mentioned the word 'evidence,' and started to shake her head. Quickly, and with shaking hands, she moved to roll down her sleeves, unable to hold in a few pained noises. Warily and still not meeting Liana's eye, she attempted to edge down the bed away from the doctor. When she briefly glanced over to see if Liana was still where she'd been, the doctor would see numerous emotions at play: hurt, confusion, betrayal. Most of all, easily winning out over the others, an overriding feeling of sheer terror. Anyone who had tried to go against her father in the past, and there had indeed been a few, had always backed down, had apologized and left her. As soon as they were gone, he would round on her, beating her more severely than ever. Those were the worst ones, right after he found out she had told someone. And he always found out. Always.

Equiste

12-23-2012

Liana hadn't moved from where she was, but now one of her hands was on Liana's knee while the one with the green glow she still held out to Hope palm up.
"Hope dear, I am not going to do anything you don't want me to. No matter what happens, I am not going to abandon you. Please dear, trust when I say I am on your side no matter what happens. Let me help you." She says, a worried and caring look on her face.

Bright Oblivion

12-23-2012

Hope glanced briefly toward Liana before looking back down to the floor.

"ᴺ⁻ᶰ⁻ᶰᵒ ᵉᵛᶦᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ'ᵈ ᶠ⁻ᶠᶦᶰᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᶠ⁻ᶠᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ʰ⁻ʰᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰ⁻ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ⁻ᴵ ʷ⁻ʷᵃˢ ˢ⁻ˢᵃᶠᵉ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᶰᵉᵈ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵈ⁻ᵈʳᵃᵍ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰ⁻ʰᵒᵐᵉ⋅"

With all her strength, she tried to fight off tears that threatened to break free, eventually shaking her head.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ ʲ⁻ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵒ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ʷ⁻ʷᵒʳᵏ⋅ ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵐ⁻ᵐᶦˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵃʸ, ᵃ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶠᶠᵒʳᵈ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᶫ⁻ᶫᵒˢᵉ ᵐ⁻ᵐʸ ʲ⁻ʲᵒᵇ⋅ ᴰ⁻ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵀ⁻ᵗʸˢᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵖ⁻ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇᶫʸ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠ⁻ᶠᵘʳᶦᵒᵘˢ⋅"

It would not be much of a stretch, given the same rehearsed response she had given Liana when asked about her opinion of doctor Tyson, to suggest that the intern in front of her was almost as frightened of the pyromantic doctor as she was her father. He was another angry individual in a position of power over her, and would be well within his rights to deal with his intern as he saw fit.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Geokhan appeared in his ambassadorial office with a flash of light. His normal robes are blackened and fall off. His armor is riddled with holes and his exposed body is warped by acid. There is a blade in his calf. Geokhan leans on his desk heavily, drained of most of his strength.

"I hate teleporting in...every time it seems I'm bleeding."

Geokhan limped his way to the medical wing and leaned against a wall until someone noted him.

Equiste

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Hope glanced briefly toward Liana before looking back down to the floor.

"ᴺ⁻ᶰ⁻ᶰᵒ ᵉᵛᶦᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ'ᵈ ᶠ⁻ᶠᶦᶰᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᶠ⁻ᶠᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ʰ⁻ʰᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰ⁻ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ⁻ᴵ ʷ⁻ʷᵃˢ ˢ⁻ˢᵃᶠᵉ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᶰᵉᵈ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵈ⁻ᵈʳᵃᵍ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰ⁻ʰᵒᵐᵉ⋅"

With all her strength, she tried to fight off tears that threatened to break free, eventually shaking her head.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ ʲ⁻ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵒ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ʷ⁻ʷᵒʳᵏ⋅ ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵐ⁻ᵐᶦˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵃʸ, ᵃ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶠᶠᵒʳᵈ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᶫ⁻ᶫᵒˢᵉ ᵐ⁻ᵐʸ ʲ⁻ʲᵒᵇ⋅ ᴰ⁻ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵀ⁻ᵗʸˢᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵖ⁻ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇᶫʸ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠ⁻ᶠᵘʳᶦᵒᵘˢ⋅"

It would not be much of a stretch, given the same rehearsed response she had given Liana when asked about her opinion of doctor Tyson, to suggest that the intern in front of her was almost as frightened of the pyromantic doctor as she was her father. He was another angry individual in a position of power over her, and would be well within his rights to deal with his intern as he saw fit.
It took a lot of effort to stop any tears welling in her own eyes as she heard Hope speak. She had heard abuse stories before and had helped some victims herself, but this just hurt even more than usual. She had to help Hope the best way she could, but how could she best do that?
"No one is going to drag you back home dear, not if I have anything to say about it. Hope dear, if you want I'll... Just heal you and not take anything for evidence. But Hope dear, you haven't been the first person who has come to me like this. He won't stop unless someone stops him..." She said in a concerned and caring tone.
"Hope, I think it might be a good idea if you stay with me dear. Its a nice house, and I would enjoy your company there. You are not going back with that... Father of yours..." Liana had to turn away from Hope as the anger flared through her eyes even thinking about that monster who had done this to her. No, he wasn't her concern right now. The only thing that mattered in this is Hope. She smiled back to her sympathetically.
"It is ok to cry dear. No one deserves to go through what you are going through, especially such a bright young beautiful woman like yourself. Please come over here and let me ease your pain." She smiled gently over to Hope.
"Hope, if Doctor Tyson knew what your poor excuse of a father did to you he would be furious towards your father for doing so. Hope dear, he will ask why you didn't come in yesterday. He is not going to fire you for missing one day dear especially if he knows what happened to you." Liana knew of the inevitable torrent of fear and panic Hope would spill forth out with. She remained calm before speaking again.
"If you want to dear we can say you were doing something for me yesterday if you feel safer doing it that way. Doctor Tyson wouldn't even remotely consider beating you up the way your father did. At worst he is likely to heap more work onto you or something like that." She smiled sympathetically with a caring expression. "Now lets at least remove that pain from you Hope dear. You don't deserve to be suffering such pain any longer."

Bright Oblivion

12-23-2012

Hope nodded as Liana talked.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ ᵏᶰ⁻ᵏᶰᵒʷ⋅ ᴮ⁻ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘᵗ⋅⋅⋅"

How could she put it into words? She just didn't think that there was any way he could be stopped or anyone who could stop him. As Liana invited her to stay at her home, she let out a gasp and shook her head.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉ⁻ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵏᶰ⁻ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰ⁻ʰᵒʷ ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᶠ⁻ᶠᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ⋅ ᴬ⁻ᵃ⁻ᵃʳᵉ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ ˢ⁻ˢᵘʳᵉ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ʳ⁻ʳᶦˢᵏ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᶦᶠ ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵃᶜᵏ﹖ ᴬ⁻ᵃ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ ᴵ⁻ᴵ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘʳᵈᵉᶰ ᵒ⁻ᵒᶰ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ⋅"

She continued to look down at the floor as Liana called her a bright, young, beautiful woman. When she was requested to come over to her, she moved slowly toward the doctor. At the mention of doctor Tyson knowing what would happen to her, she stopped and shook her head frantically, her eyes widening.

"ᴺ⁻ᶰ⁻ᶰᵒ⋅ ᴾ⁻ᵖ⁻ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ⋅ ᴾ⁻ᵖ⁻ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ʲ⁻ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ⋅"

When the doctor spoke again, she seemed to relax slightly. She breathed slowly, trying to calm herself down, and nodded.

"ᴼ⁻ᵒ⁻ᵒᵏᵃʸ⋅ ᶜ⁻ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃᶰ ʷ⁻ʷᵉ ᵖ⁻ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒ ᵗʰ⁻ᵗʰᵃᵗ﹖"

She didn't move closer to the doctor, but seemed willing to let Liana close the distance as long as she didn't try to take evidence of her injuries. Liana didn't seem like she would hurt her, and there was just something that made Hope want to trust her, even when she was trying to avoid doing so just in case.

AODRG

12-23-2012

Sam eagerly walked through the doors to the reception desk, this time much more confident than her previous trip here.

"Hey there," she says to the person behind the desk, "Any news about me?"

-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer

Shiyunava

12-23-2012

Curiously walks in and carefully looks around to avoid any traffic by the staff and patients. Is very shy and huddles to a corner of the room looking over and under people to see things without being in the way*

The M˛nkey King

12-23-2012

Wukong raced into the Medical wing, injured girl in his arms. He looked about desperately for the attending staff, panic clearly showing in his eyes. Finally spotting one, he sprinted up to him. "You! This girl is injured and needs help! Where do I take her?" He held Mai up, allowing the attendant to get a closer look at her condition.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-23-2012

Limply Mai hung in Wukong's arms. Her face was covered in blood, which is likely the first thing to be noticed. She had two distinct head injuries, one which seemed like a deep bruise and knot within her hairline, the other seeming to have left a bruise down part of the right side of her face causing her eye to swell shut. She had blood on her lips, various cuts all over her body with possibly some glass still in the wounds, a gash on her left shoulder, her right shoulder looked misshapen and was bruised all the way down to her elbow.

Mai was in pretty bad shape, with damp clothing and slightly cool to the touch from being out in the snow for so long.