The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison nods taking a few deep breathes and waiting until doctor Liana was finished before speaking.

"The doctor seemed to be worried my fathers death was affecting me in some way, the appointment was cut short when his wife went into labor however so he never finished explaining and I wasn't worried so I never went back."

Equiste

12-19-2012

She applied the stethescope to her back as well as her chest under her shirt. Seems the girl was in pretty good shape. She took out a small hammer, nodding as the girl spoke.
"The loss of a loved one can be traumatic and possibly it can have an effect on the body. What about your mother?" She asked, lightly tapping Alison's knee to test her reflexes, lightly tapping the second leg after.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison reflexes would seem fine as she turned to look at doctor Liana.

"My mother and I haven't really spoken much since my fathers death."

Equiste

12-19-2012

"I see. I would imagine the death affected her badly?" She asked, pulling out her stethescope again and placing it under her shirt on the kidney area. Satisfied with what she heard she looked up towards Alison.
"Now since it has been a while, I would like to check your skin to see if there is nothing untowards there, as well as a few other checks where I'll need you to have your shirt up. You haven't had se.x before have you? I won't be checking there today but it may be an idea to later on if you have." She said, mentally going through the checklist of what she had left to do.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison nodded, taking her shirt off and placing it on the bed beside her.

"She became very distant afterwards and I didn't really mind, I enjoyed keeping to myself. No I haven't done anything like that."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Geokhan quietly went to the front desk and left a small note.

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

Geokhan has had recent...changes to his anatomy and will require different treatment methods.
He is fused to a crystal and thus gather all of his nutrients from dirt. Any injury will also heal faster with an application of the same.

Please keep this information sealed.

Geokhan

Equiste

12-19-2012

"Lie down on your front please." She said, waiting for Alison to lie down before performing a variety of quick little tests, touching and moving various areas of the body as she felt the tissue to feel if it was healthy and checking for swelling or mucle tone as well as checking around her shoulder and elbow joints. Satisfied she also did some other tests, feeling a finger on various areas before it seemed to press in a bit. After a while Liana spoke again.
"Perhaps, but don't you think it might benefit her to see her once in a while? Hmm, its almost too bad, a cute girl like you I imagine would attract the attention of quite a few guys. ANd some girls. Turn over please."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison lay flat on her stomach when she was told to, shrugging slightly as Liana spoke to her.

"Well I'd go visit her but I have so much work that needs to be done I just don't have time in my schedule."

she turned back over onto her back.

"I don't think I'm that attractive, average at best."

Equiste

12-19-2012

When Alison turned back over she could see what Liana had been doing on her back. She would feel around the tissue, likely looking for anything that might of been damaged or not meant to be there under the skin as well as checking her skin texture. She also saw the sensations of the finger on her back was Liana putting a finger down at certain areas, then tapping the back of her finger with her other, pressing down on it a bit. Once she was satisfied she stood back a bit.
"I wouldn't say that. YOu look quite the attractive young woman." She said with a warm smile, before her expression became more serious.
"Now I'm going to need you to..." She said, moving onto the last stage of the straight physical examination.

"Alright, you look to be in good shape apart from you could use some more sleep." She said once Alison was fully clothed again. There is just a few magic checks I wish to do before you are done." She said, walking over to Alison and channeling some spells to check her condition, DNA, etc to see that she was ok. She talked while she did.
"So where did you end up having the funeral?" She asked in a slightly serious tone.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison remained quiet during the physical exam, simply letting the doctor do what needed to be done. Once that was over and the next part had begun Liana would find that her DNA was off, by quite a large amount it was barely human anymore despite the fact that outside she appeared completely normal. If Liana scanned her mental state it would reveal several years worth of bottled up emotions and sadness.

"We never found the body so we didn't really have a funeral, instead we had a small ceremony on the docks of the small island I was raised in. It was just off the coast of Ionia, a fishing town."