The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-18-2012

Alison nodded, following the instructions until she arrived in front of doctor Liana's door. She knocked on it gently and waited for a reply.

Equiste

12-18-2012

Liana looked up when she heard the knock on the door, smiling to Alison.
"Hello Alison. My name is Doctor Liana Vertica, please take a seat on the bed." She said with a smile, standing up from her desk and making her way over next to the bed.

Youay

12-18-2012

The Matron finished the paperwork and looked back at Sam.

"Come back again in a few days and I will let you know what they said. It was nice meeting you miss, I wish you the best of luck."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-18-2012

Alison entered slowly, the expression on her face unchanging as she moved to take a seat on the bed.

"I'd like to keep this as quick as possible, I don't enjoying the amount of work time I'm missing."

AODRG

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The Matron finished the paperwork and looked back at Sam.

"Come back again in a few days and I will let you know what they said. It was nice meeting you miss, I wish you the best of luck."
Sam smiled back as she gave The Matron a slight bow.

"Alright thanks for everything. Nice meeting you to," She said in a respectful tone before heading off to the door.

Equiste

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Alison entered slowly, the expression on her face unchanging as she moved to take a seat on the bed.

"I'd like to keep this as quick as possible, I don't enjoying the amount of work time I'm missing."
"But of course. I will try to be as efficient as possible." She said, moving over to the door and closing it before walking back to Alison.
"There, unless someone knocks we shouldn't be disturbed. Now then, how often have you been in for check ups? And how have you been feeling lately?" She asked, picking up some sort of metallic stick and pointing it at her eyes, an arcane word making a light shine as Liana started with checking her pupils. Not always standard procedure, but Liana didn't really worry about what order she did it in as long as it was all done.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison shrugged.

"I haven't been to a doctor since I was around twelve... I've been feeling no different lately than I have for the last few years."

Equiste

12-19-2012

"I see, thats a long time." She said after she was happy investigating Alison's eyes. She moved onto her neck, feeling around there as well as checking her pulse.
"Any reason for such a long gap between visits?" She asked, since she would want as much of her medical history she could get.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-19-2012

Alison shook her head.

"No reason, I just didn't feel the need to come in."

Equiste

12-19-2012

"I see. And what did the doctor say on your last check up?" She picks up the stethescope on her neck, placing the ear pieces in her ears.
"Alright, I need you to take a few breaths as I use this directly on your chest and back." She said, indicating to Alisons shirt.