The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The Matron eyed her for a moment and jotted a few things down. Her face betraying no emotion.

"I like that answer. So many people a too tied with their loyalties to home and would sooner bury a knife in the back of a representative of a rival city-state than heal them."

She looked Sam over and nodded slightly, she pointed at her with her pencil.

"I think I can give you a chance here, tell me, what kind of training do you have, and what area of healing do you specialize in?"

(Damnation, you know vacant mean empty right. Meaning no one is around there to help him out.)
Sam tried to hide her excitement as she told the Matron her training.

"Well I specialize in healing injuries, from small scratches to serious problems, with powers from the cosmos. After college I trained with some of the strongest healers in Demacia for a few years before the League was formed. And I have even picked up a few things from Soraka recently."

Youay

12-17-2012

The Matron frowned slightly and hobbled over towards Sam. She processed the information Sam gave her and nodded.

"Miss, if what you say about your abilities is accurate then I will have to decline your application as a nurse. A nurse's job is to help the doctor's prep the patients for their healing, make them comfortable and take care of the chores around here. It's a minor but important job."

She lifted up her cane and pointed it at Sam again.

"Your training and abilities are not suited for that field in my opinion. I am going to bring your file to review with the other doctors and see if you are eligible for apprenticeship under our team of doctors. I see the potential of you doing some good, but your talent would be wasted as a nurse."

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
The Matron frowned slightly and hobbled over towards Sam. She processed the information Sam gave her and nodded.

"Miss, if what you say about your abilities is accurate then I will have to decline your application as a nurse. A nurse's job is to help the doctor's prep the patients for their healing, make them comfortable and take care of the chores around here. It's a minor but important job."

She lifted up her cane and pointed it at Sam again.

"Your training and abilities are not suited for that field in my opinion. I am going to bring your file to review with the other doctors and see if you are eligible for apprenticeship under our team of doctors. I see the potential of you doing some good, but your talent would be wasted as a nurse."
Sam was almost shocked to hear this. She knew she was good, but never thought she could become a doctor's apprentice.

"I understand," She responded, trying her best to hold back the smile that was creeping up.

Youay

12-17-2012

The Matron nodded at the girl.

"Now, is there anything else you wish to know miss?"

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
The Matron nodded at the girl.

"Now, is there anything else you wish to know miss?"
Sam thought for a moment.

"Yea. Is there a way I can get a room here at the Institute after I apply for my position. It would be a step up from sleeping out by the lake everyday."

Youay

12-17-2012

The Matron nodded at the girls question.

"I am sure arrangements can be made. I will see if I can find the appropriate paperwork."

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
The Matron nodded at the girls question.

"I am sure arrangements can be made. I will see if I can find the appropriate paperwork."
"Alright thanks," Sam said as respectfully as she could, hoping she made a good first impression here.

Equiste

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
At the knock on his door, Tyson let out a sigh and brushed a hand through the fire-gator. Wearily, he got to his feet and went over to pick up the folder. Making his way over to the door, he opened it and handed the folder to the receptionist.

"Be more careful with these. It would reflect poorly on all of us if you were to lose it, and the patient would likely dislike filling out all that paperwork again because the receptionist couldn't keep hold of a file."
Larissa nodded, taking the file back. "Sorry Doctor Tyson, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again." With a quick incline of the head she made her way off. Doctor Liana had a similiarily open schedule so she could get an appointment with her. Being busy wasn't an excuse for dropping stuff like that.

Larissa made her way back to the desk, breathing a little heavier but still keeping a professional demeanor. Her clothes were straightened up as she approached Alison.
"Sorry for the wait Miss Alison, I had to make a few adjustments. Doctor Liana is available to see you now if you like. SHall I take you there or are you happy with just directions to her office?" She asked with a plesant smile. She was happy to go in either direction since things had settled down, but she somewhat preferred to stay here to work a bit more. The talk about Tyson's intern not showing up was intriguing considering what she had seen.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-18-2012

Alison looked up toward Larissa as she returned, when she spoke Alison simply shrugged

"Directions should be fine."

Equiste

12-18-2012

"Alright then." She gave Alison directions to Doctor Liana's office before returning back to the desk. Now that she had cleared up some of her own work she could look into that Hope not showing up thing. She hoped Hope was alright. Seemed like a nice girl from what she had seen of her.

When Alison got to Doctor Liana's office the door was open, but she could see Liana's name in the door. Looking over to her desk she could see neatly organised a combination of books and forms, with a blonde haired female working away. She didn't seem to notice Alison's approach.