The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-17-2012

Larissa seemed to be about to nod, before realising the answer she actually got. She looked back at him, confused.
"What?" She looked towards him, looking confused. "Far too busy? Your next appointment isn't for another hour, most of your paperwork is already sent in and you have already had your lunch break. What do you mean you are far too busy?" She asked in a slightly annoyed tone. She had been already working hard enough, and this quick setup was meant to be something nice and quick. Had she missed something?

Bright Oblivion

12-17-2012

Doctor Tyson looked at her irritably.

"I mean exactly what I said. I'm far too busy to see her, so send her to one of the other doctors. Let them deal with her. Now, if you don't mind, I have to figure out why my blasted intern never showed up this morning and whether or not I'm going to be forced to get a new one. I would rather do so alone and without interruptions, since, as you said, I only have an hour before my next scheduled appointment. If you have a problem, take it up with the Matron. In any event, I believe we're done here."

Equiste

12-17-2012

"Oh... Umm... Sorry Doctor Tyson. Umm, if it helps I can look into that as well. I don't have a problem... I'll assign her to someone else... Sorry for bothering you." She said, sounding apologetic as she made her way out. She stayed at the door a bit, wondering what had just happened. She looked for the folder, and her eyes widened when she realised she dropped it in his office. She looked back to the door, wondering if she should go back inside to get it.

The folder sat on the floor still together even though Larissa had dropped it when he mentioned taking it up with the matron. The name "Alison" could be seen on the tab of the file.

Bright Oblivion

12-17-2012

Doctor Tyson let out a sigh as the lock clicked into place behind Larissa. Shaking his head, he sat back in the chair and, idly, conjured a small flame. When it absently formed into a small alligator, he smiled sadly and watched it for a few moments, completely unaware of the folder on his floor.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-17-2012

Alison stood silently at the desk, wondering what was taking so long, she impatiently checked the time every five seconds as if she had somewhere urgent to be. She bit her lower lip and thought about leaving but didn't wish to be rude. That and she assumed Ryan would want some sort of proof she had come here...

Equiste

12-17-2012

After a little while she took a breath, before she knocked on the door again.
"Sorry Doctor Tyson, I dropped the file in your office. Can I come back and get it?" She said, her eyes closed and hoping she wouldn't cop more of his anger. But she was also in a hurry.

Bright Oblivion

12-17-2012

At the knock on his door, Tyson let out a sigh and brushed a hand through the fire-gator. Wearily, he got to his feet and went over to pick up the folder. Making his way over to the door, he opened it and handed the folder to the receptionist.

"Be more careful with these. It would reflect poorly on all of us if you were to lose it, and the patient would likely dislike filling out all that paperwork again because the receptionist couldn't keep hold of a file."

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The old yordle gave a stiff laugh and pointed her cane at the girl as she hobbled over tot he reception desk.

"You sound like a lot of the others I see here. Always saying they are the best their teachers seen, that they want to show off their skill. Most of them fell short of their boasts."

The Matron dug around for some papers before returning. She leaned on her cane as she made some notes.After a few minutes she looked back at Sam.

"You say you wanna help people and do some good, that is fine and all, but tell me this. Lets say someone like Shaco comes in here, all cut up from head to toe. Bleeding all over the place, he collapses onto the floor. Tell me what would you do?"
Sam shook her head as she tried to explain.

"I meant I wanted to help everyone, heal them and make them better. I could care less if it was Shaco, Jarvan, or even Swain who came in here. I would do everything I can to assist them, regardless of their intentions or background. All that matters to me is if I can save them."

Damnnation12

12-17-2012

//I forgot to post this after my visit to shaco, if you do not mind....\\

A zap of light appeared in a vacant hallway as a summoner appeared in it, as he quickly as he came he didn't show a response of moving, or anything involving breathing, blood slowly spilled out from his chest as he laid face-first on the ground.

Youay

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam shook her head as she tried to explain.

"I meant I wanted to help everyone, heal them and make them better. I could care less if it was Shaco, Jarvan, or even Swain who came in here. I would do everything I can to assist them, regardless of their intentions or background. All that matters to me is if I can save them."
The Matron eyed her for a moment and jotted a few things down. Her face betraying no emotion.

"I like that answer. So many people a too tied with their loyalties to home and would sooner bury a knife in the back of a representative of a rival city-state than heal them."

She looked Sam over and nodded slightly, she pointed at her with her pencil.

"I think I can give you a chance here, tell me, what kind of training do you have, and what area of healing do you specialize in?"

(Damnation, you know vacant mean empty right. Meaning no one is around there to help him out.)