The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allison's eyes widen when she realised how she just acted, looking down towards the floor nervously. She looks back up at him when he starts to talk about his adopted daughter. Slowly she shakes her head at his words.
"N-no, I'm sorry for s-snapping like that. I'm j-just sensative to m-my nervousness. I h-hate people trying to a-assure me things are ok a-and making it s-seem like th-this is something they can fix. A-and I'm sure th-that would of helped someone else, i-it was just not the best way to approach me. P-please don't be so apologetic. I-it will make it h-harder in the long run to t-talk to people. N-never let fear of failure stop you f-from trying, i-is something my doctor says. I choose to b-believe that." She said, trying to favor him with a nervous smile.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Nikoli seemed to cheer up a bit with what she said, but still looked sad. He looked at the floor for a second, gathering his thoughts, before speaking, trying his best not to mess up again, and his efforts were clearly shown on the somewhat look of fear on his face as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I just don't handle guilt well at all. The concept of hurting others or making them feel bad bothers me immensely, it makes me feel terrible... But enough feel sorry for myself. I understand how you feel, back when I went through some struggle people kept giving me this looks... these pitying eyes... It really bothered me, so maybe I should not be doing anything like that to you. But also, knowing that people cared about me enough to show it adn try to help me made me feel better as well."

He smiled at her, seeming to have cheer up. He fixed his posture and sat up straight, looking her in the eye.

"But I talk too much about myself. And don't feel sorry for snapping, if you don't like something, say it. Always be honest and fix what bothers you is what I say. Don't be afraid to offend those who offend you. Also, I like a person with passion, I thought it was great that you stood up to me like that, not many people do when stuff bothers them."

Equiste

12-15-2012

"Oh... W-well sorry." She said after he said he felt terrible about 'hurting' others. She smiled back, nodding.
"Y-yes, our f-friends c-caring for us is quite helpful. I th-think the easiest way to d-deal with me is to simply t-talk to me l-like a normal person. I th-think it helps make me c-confident to speak. Ab-about a year ago I c-could barely say a word." She smiles, leaning in a little closer.
"N-no, it is g-good to talk about y-yourself. A-and I c-could of been honest w-without snapping l-like that." She chuckles a bit when he mentions how it was good for her to stand up to him like that.
"T-to be honest it w-was more annoyance than st-standing up to you. Y-you probably would of l-liked me before the incident. Th-then again, I was a b-bit of an arrogant... Erm... Well #$*&@ really." She says, giving out a nervous laugh.
"P-perhaps now I'm t-talking too much about m-myself huh?" She said, smiling nervously towards him.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Nikoli returned the smile, returning to resting his elbows on his knees and leaning slightly forward.

"Not at all. You see, you're interesting and nice to learn about, I'm not. That's the main difference between us."

He pointed at her and then himself as he said that, emphasizing his point.

I can't imagine what happened to you before, and I'm not going to ask you to tell me, but what you were like before that is probably just as great as you are now. I don't think you are any different from a normal person, not at all, if anything better. It's just my ways, which I'm already apologized for."

He gave her a shrug after that, looking away for a second before looking her in the eyes again.

"As for that outburst, I don't think you were mean there at all, nor do I think you were before whatever occurred, but I can't say that because I never met you before."

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allison smiled. "I-I'm not really that interesting. A-and you are p-probably m-more interesting than you th-think." She smiled nervously, but seemed to be sitting comfortably in the chair.
"Y-you are over-compensating again Nikoli. B-but thank you, I see what y-you are getting at. A-and sorry for n-not being as understanding about y-your ways. Guess we g-got a fair bit to learn about each other huh?" She chuckled again. "Maybe not w-with what I said, but how I s-said it was a bit rude. And honestly, a slap might of acc-accompanied that outburst if I was how I was before." She said with a giggle, rocking back and forth on the chair. It seemed to be a happy thing.

Broshevick

12-15-2012

Nikoli shrugged.

"I merely go by what I interpret from others, and most people don't seem to interested in me. I'm a fairly boring person honestly, I'm surprised you've managed to not fall asleep while talking to me for this long."

He smiled at her and chuckled lightly.

"I guess we do, but I'd love to get to know you more, you're very nice to talk to."

He chuckled again at her account of her reaction before, imagining if she had slapped him and rubbing his cheek.

"I would have deserved it too honestly. I was more then rude to you, and somewhat did something others did to me that I hated."

He smiled at her rocking, glad to see she was happy.

Equiste

12-16-2012

"Y-yeah well most people aren't very... f-friendly?" She said, looking a bit confused before she let out a light laugh. She nodded back at him.
"And I th-think it would be nice to get to know you. Y-you seem quite nice... And m-more tolerant than most p-people. A lot of people w-would of tried to walk away or 'insist' o-on trying to 'help the poor girl' w-with her problems. Y-you've passed th-the first test in b-becomming my fr-friend." She chuckled at his rubbing action, shaking her head at his words.
"Y-you w-were just trying to h-help, and you d-didn't know that would trigger such a reaction. N-never be sorry for good in-intent. I-if it was someone else i-it might of been helpful." She said, becomming more still but she still looked quite happy. She smiled.
"Hmm, perhaps we should be somewhere th-that is not a medical wing lo-lobby of s-some sort. J-just not any of the b-break rooms. I don't like going to th-them. Too m-many people able to focus on y-you. I feel b-better out in a more pu-public setting like a c-cafe."

Broshevick

12-16-2012

Nikoli smiled at her, standing up slowly.

"I'm really glad that I passed that test then, I've never done too well in school so this is probably a first."

He moved the chair he had to back to where it was before he took it.

"I guess you're right, but I still should apologize for the consequences, regardless of the intent."

He stood there in thought for a moment, thinking of where to go next. He look off past her it seemed, placing a hand on his chin, before returning his view to her and smiling.

"I agree there, the break rooms can all be very.... special at points, and I prefer not to go there as much as possible. Tell you what, since I still feel I owe you for making you wait and now upsetting you, how about we go get some food, my treat. I know a good cafe in Piltover were I used to go a lot when I lived there, if you're up for it."

Equiste

12-16-2012

Allison laughed, standing up slowly as well and moving so he could move the chair back. Allison nods at what he says about apologising.
"O-of course. Hmm, g-guess I shouldn't be c-complaining about it so much huh?" She said with a grin, her hands sliding in together behind her back. She raises an eyebrow at hhim talking about the break room, but didn't ask. At the mention of Piltover she swallowed, taking a step back. She put her hands in front of her chest and clasped them together, shaking a bit and looking somewhat fearful.
"P-P-P-P-Piltover!? C-c-cafe th-the... Piltover?" She said, her breath becomming more rapid before she got it under control, looking more determined.
"N-no... I w-w-will go! I-its been a while since I... I... have been there. I can do this... I can do this..." She said, looking scared but determined.

Broshevick

12-16-2012

Nikoli almost punched himself at her reaction. Whatever had happened to her obviously had happened in Piltover, and he had just asked her to go back. He wanted to tell her to forget it, that he had changed his mind, but she was a normal woman, and she could decide for herself what she wanted to do. So he moved over to the door and held it open for her, smiling.

"If you don't want to go there, or you want to go somewhere else, it's all up to you. We'll go wherever you want to go, my treat. But if you are sure you want to go, and that you are alright with it, let's head out."