The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-14-2012

Doctor Relique simply inclined his head. More words now would delay Allison's treatment, and it wasn't something he wanted to delay more than he should. Though perhaps talking to Nikoli was doing him some good.

Allison fidgeted nervously, but the slight smile was still on her face. She smiled back at her nervously.
"N-no... You d-don't owe... me anything. B-but if y-you are s-still here... M-maybe I w-w-will talk to you a-a-a-afterwards. Th-the doctor s-says I should b-be more c-confident and s-ociable. Go-good day Mr Daedburg." She says with a shy grin, before quickly moving over to the seat across from Relique with her head down.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Nikoli smiled back at her as he left, stopping by the receptionists desk. He was there for a while having to fill out forms and out his information due to the fact that the league had no formal records of him, since he was technically a guest who was renting a room. After he finished he waited around for a bit, curious if Allison would come back out soon.

((Goin to sleep.))

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allison came out a little time after Nikoli had been waiting, smiling and talking to the receptionist about her next appointment before walking over to Nikoli. She looked somewhat more relaxed now, but still talked to him in her nervous stutter.
"N-nikoli, hi! Hmm, s-since I had to wait for you to l-leave the room and n-now you had to wait for me to f-finish my appointment, perhaps we're now even?" She said, giving a bit of a nervous chuckle.
"P-perhaps w-we should go somewhere else to talk? O-or we can stay here and t-talk a bit?" She asked, smiling to him calmly but a bit nervously.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Nikoli smiled at her.

"I wouldn't say so. You had to wait on me, yet I had the chance to wait on some one as lovely as you. I'd say it was more of a gift to me then something I paid you back with."

He noticed her stuttering, and how nervous she seemed.

"Don't worry my dear, just relax. I'm happy to do whatever you want, whether we stay or go, whatever makes you most comfortable."

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allisons face went a shade of red and she seemed to find the chair next to him something she felt she had to look at, but he could see she was smiling.
"P-perhaps. I'm n-not that lovely." She said, before looking back towards him. "S-sorry. I'm actually quite c-comfortable m-most places in the Institute. Due t-to the events... in my past I'm s-somewhat like this m-most of the time. B-but I've been getting better." She said, her face still a shade of red but she was looking shyly towards him.

Broshevick

12-15-2012

Nikoli moved over and grabbed a nearby chair, then moved it next to her. He smiled at her, looking her in the eyes.

"I understand. I went through some... dark times in the past, and lately I've not wanted to go anywhere, I wanna stay here... But I don't see how you can't see how lovely you are, it's all I can see about you. So, what do you do here, are you a summoner?"

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allison made a strange noise when Nikoli moved the chair, and seemed to make a concious effort not to shy away from it. She smiled nervously, looking like she was about to say something, then nodded.
"T-thankyou. I-I guess we all h-have own little demons in our cl-closet. A-and th-thank you. S-sorry if I seem so nervous. I'm a junior summoner, a-and also work as a s-summoners assistant. I actually u-used to live in Demacia, be-before staying at P-Piltover for a bit. I-I was more confident back then." She said, taking the seat and sitting across from him.
"S-so what do you d-do Nikoli? C-can I call you Nikoli?" She said, looking towards him. She seemed to be able to hold her gaze, even with how nervous she looked.

Broshevick

12-15-2012

Nikoli smiled, shifting slight so he was resting his elbows on his knees. He tried his best to calm her down, trying to look as sincere and welcoming as possible.

"Of course you can call me Nikoli, my dear. You can call me whatever you like. I was born and raised in Piltover before coming here myself. And don't worry, I used to be really nervous around people too, it took me a while to gain my confidence. Just breath easy and relax. I'm here for you, you're not here for me. I asked you to come, I wanted to talk to such a lovely woman. So just relax, you have nothing to worry about."

Equiste

12-15-2012

Allison smiled nervously, but seemed to frown a bit at his expression. Did she look that nervous that he had to try so hard to seemingly calm her down? Was she looking too nervous?
"P-please don't call me dear u-until we are more familiar. "A-allison please." She smiled when he talked about living in Piltover, but seemed to frown slightly at his words. SHe looked downright annoyed when told to relax and she had nothing to worry about.
"Wh-what do you mean b-by that!? D-Do I look so n-nervous you think I am worried about something!? I am not worried! Th-this is just h-how I am for now! I-I am eighteen you know I c-can look after myself just fine." It didn't take a psychiatric degree for Nikoli to tell he hit her sore point, as she looked to the side in a huff and folding her arms.

Broshevick

12-15-2012

Nikoli realized his mistake and cursed to himself in his head, he was clearly in unwelcome territory. He leaned back into his chair, giving her an apologetic look, trying his best to remain calm himself and not lose his cool at angering her.

"I'm sorry, it's just a combination of old habits. I live with a girl, my adopted daughter, and she's very high strung. It's become a habit of mine to stress that she needs to relax, it's more of a subconscious thing really. A lot of old mannerisms slip out for me lately, I've only been actively talking with her for a while."

He smiled slightly at mentioning Zenia, then returned to his frown at displeasing her.

"I'm really sorry to upset you, I didn't mean to at all, I swear. I feel really terrible about this, I never was very good with people. I've actually been a bit of a hermit lately, as I said only talking to my daughter, I guess my people skills are really lack luster now. Please, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to bother you."

He looked down at the floor, feeling ashamed of his actions.