The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Nikoli saw this coming; he had a feeling Relique would make this difficult for him.

"I want to know what Attwell was told you about me. There are many details of my life that I must have kept secret, and wish to know what exactly you know."

Equiste

12-13-2012

"Now now Nikoli, you know I can not talk about what Atwell has been doing or talking about in his sessions with me. And what he does tell me I can only use to help Atwell in his sessions, no where else. As to what I know I know what is in your public summoners record. Tell me Nikoli, do you really believe Atwell would be the type of person to just let confidential secrets told by his friends out to me without his friends permission first? Perhaps the one you should be asking is Atwell." He said calmly, putting the folder he had down on the table beside him before picking up another, looking over it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

"No, I do not believe that. But Attwell has also been experiencing various mental issues - the reason he came here was in fact for that. I do not trust that any of these issues might have caused him to say anything about me that I would prefer to be kept to trustworthy individuals. I also do not know what you might have seen or learned while working inside Attwell's mind, the possibilities are limitless."

Nikoli tried his best to remain calm, but longer he spoke to Relique his headache came back with a vengeance. This didn't feel right to him; he didn't trust Relique, or any doctors in general, but why would simply being around him cause this much pain? He placed his forehead into the palm of his hand, trying to hide his discomfort and pain as simply being tired.

Equiste

12-13-2012

"Well, in any event anything that I have learned during my treatment with Atwell will only be used to help the treatment of Atwell and nothing else. It is something that our profession should and I believe in, but there are some that would abuse that trust." He simply looked over at him calmly, likely observing him.
"In any event my next patient is abut to come in and I really don't have time to answer more questions. There really isn't much I can tell you without Atwell's permission. Perhaps if you sit in with him on when he next schedules an appointment perhaps then we can answer your questions to your satisfaction." He said calmly, looking down at the file of his next patient.

Broshevick

12-14-2012

Nikoli grunted in frustration; he didn't want to deal with Relique and Attwell again, he knew Attwell would take Relique's side, he was too trusting. He stood up and started walking towards the door. His headache was pounding and his frustrations were clouding his thoughts. Simply wanting to leave as fast as possible, he came up with what seemed like a good idea to him.

"If you wish to do it like that, very well. I will get Attwell's permission myself, and if you only walk to patients about these these matters, I will make an appointment and see you next time as a patient, so you will be able to tell me."

Equiste

12-14-2012

"It is the way it has to happen, yes. The doctor patient confidentiality is something we hold in greatest trust. Though again if you want any information that might of been shared in Atwell's sessions you will have to get his permission and it would be best that he is here as well, otherwise we might have to stop at points to seek permission about certain things. Take care of yourself Nikoli, and see you later." The door opened, a slender young and timid female entering the room. She looked to be about 18, shoulder length blonde hair and nervous green eyes.
"Doctor Relique? The reception desk said I could come in. Umm... Is this?" She asked nervously. Doctor Relique shook his head.
"This is just a friend of a patient who had concerns about his friend. He was just asking me a few things before he left." He turned back to Nikoli. "I'm sorry I can't tell you more now. Perhaps the next appointment will be more enlightening."

AODRG

12-14-2012

Sam approached the Medical Wing with an expression of nervousness and excitement. She had finally saved enough money to get a teleport to the Institute of War, and she came here for one reason.

Slowly, she walked through the entrance doors and approached the reception desk, unsure of just who was really in charge here. All she knew was that she wanted to work in a place that helped heal some of the most powerful beings in all of Runterra.

-Sammanth Remia, Ionian Healer

Broshevick

12-14-2012

Nikoli stopped as the door opened, having almost walked into the girl as he was leaving. He smiled awkwardly and stood before her, not wanting to shove past her to get out.

"I am incredibly sorry miss, I got distracted talking to the doctor. I feel terrible making such a lovely young woman as yourself wait for me to finish while you had an appointment, just to almost knock you over on the way out. I am Nikoli Daedberg, and I am in your debt."

He turned to Relique, his smile completely disappearing.

"Very well, if you wish to do this all formally I shall comply. I'll make an appointment with the receptionist on my way out."

Equiste

12-14-2012

The young woman blinked, going red at the comment. She quietly shuffled to the side to let Nikoli out.
"O-o-ok... N-no need to feel terrible. Y-you don't owe me... anything. Umm..." She said nervously, though Nikoli did notice a shade of a smile on her face.
"Umm... And I'm... All... Allison. A-Allison Mathison..."

"It is more than just a simple wish, it is a requirement. Nothing about a patients care is disclosed without permission from the patient first, even if information is relayed to others. THe person could of been part of a robbery robbing innocents of their valued possessions and I still would not be allowed to release such details to the authorities. This is not someting I treat lightly Nikoli, and the same would be extended to you if you did seek out our help." He smiled towards the girl, but was likely waiting for Nikoli to leave before speaking to her.

Broshevick

12-14-2012

Nikoli kept his stare at Relique.

"I understand. While I believe this situation is different then average, I will follow the usual methods."

He turned to Allison, smiling again.

"Don't be so humble my dear, I do owe you greatly. If you ever need a favor, I will not hesitate to assist you. I'm probably going to be here a while working out the conditions of my appointment with the receptionist due to the.... unique conditions I am living here under, if I am still here when you are finished, I would be honored to have the chance to talk to you more and possibly figure out some way to repay my debt. Now, I will stop wasting your precious time and leave you to your session."

He left the room, waiting for a second to see the girls response before heading over to the receptionists desk.