The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-09-2012

Liana blinked before looking up, smiling at Talim and waving back. She finishes the couple of lines she was working on before she gets up and heads over to Talim, waving to Era.
"Take care Era. Probably see you around work tomorrow." She said with a grin. She smiled over to Talim.
"Well, seems you had quite the conversation. I actually have wrapped up my work for today so now I can torment you all day. Wait, no, thats not right..." She said, trying to look confused before she just chuckled. She couldn't act to save her life. Well, not like that anyway.
"So, shall we head off then?" She said, intending to take Talim to the private lounge when she said she was ready.

Youay

12-09-2012

Talim laughed at Liana's joke and nodded.

"It takes a lot to torment me Liana. I was raised in a dojo. But yeah, go ahead and lead the way. I will be right behind you."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
With Doctor Relique

"Alright, unless there are any other concerns I guess we are finished here. Is there anything else you wish to talk about here or do here before we go? Atwell? Kerei?" His direction to Atwell was morely directed towards the both of Atwells personalities rather than his main.

The Halls of the Medical Wing, back in that... other time period

They would notice when they got there Liana's door was open, Liana herself sitting at the desk looking like she was working away. She seemed to be doing so in a bit of a relaxed way, like she was waiting for something. Likely so since the last thing she said was "When you are ready I'll be in my office just down here. My door is open when I'm not seeing patients." And the fact that she really should of taken a break ages ago.
Attwell's mind in Relique's office,

Both personalities shook their heads, then the main one spoke. "I think we're fine, even though the alternate personality has more power, it's not necessarily a bad thing, since it might need to take over at some point, maybe to do something I need to do but can't."

Equiste

12-10-2012

Doctor Relique simply nodded. "Well, everything seems in order here. I think its time to return then." He said, making his way back over to doctor Liana before resting a hand on her shoulder, looking over to Kirei. "Simply make contact Kirei and we'll head back. Atwell should be speaking normally now." He said, waiting for Kirei. Once she did they felt the magic move them back into their own minds, Doctor Relique opening the eyes he had closed to concentrate.
"Well then Mr Braythwayt, how do you feel?" He asked in his calm tone.

Doctor Liana blinked once the magic had ended, shaking her head a bit. Had she gone off in a trance? She looked around, getting her bearings again.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-10-2012

Kirei nodded, hugging Attwell "See you on the outside." she walked over toward doctor Liana and waited for them to leave.

Once back in her own body she looked toward Attwell, hugging him gently as she waited for him to speak.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Nikoli noticed that they were returning to their own minds and sighed with relief. The tea had made his headache bearable, but it was still killing him. He waited to see Attwell's reaction, hoping that they had solved the problem.

leirynot

12-11-2012

Attwell smiled, "I feel fine, it's nice to be able to understand everyone, thanks again for all the help."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-12-2012

Kirei smiled, hugging him tighter for a moment before kissing him. She pulled back after, blushing slightly having done it in front of Nikoli and the two doctors. "I'm glad you're okay." She kept her arms wrapped around him and her head rested against his shoulder.

Equiste

12-12-2012

"But of course. We try to look after our summoners after all." He said with a smile, returning to his chair. He briefly glanced over to Nikoli, before back to Attwell again.
"Any time you feel you need help, we are here."

Liana blinked, looking around. She seemed to go through a few things in her mind before she smiled to the others.
"Well, I'm glad to be of service. Unless there is anything else you require of me I think I better be getting back to work huh?" She said with a smile and a head tilt.

leirynot

12-12-2012

Attwell smiled as Kirei kissed him and squeezed her affectionately, then nodded to Relique, "So am I free to go now, or is there anything you need to discuss with me?"