The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Attwell nodded and waited for Relique to finish doing what he needed to, monitering the presence in case it became hostile. It did not however, Relique would be able to fix the problem without any resistance. He didn't notice what Liana was doing.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-08-2012

Kirei stood with Attwell, smiling, it seemed the doctor knew just what to do. She felt the relief wash over her slightly and rested herself against Attwell.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim smiled and nodded.

"Sure, sounds like a good idea. I just hope we don't run into that old lady on the way, she seems really scary."

Talim walked over to her bag and picked it up and swung it over her shoulder and waited for Era.
Era chuckled a bit more and opened the door for Talim.

"She's only scary sometimes. Other times she can be quite pleasant!"

She gestured to the bonsai tree sitting on her desk, smiling as she continued.

"She gave that to me after my first year working here, and I love that little tree to death. Its just so little and cute, and it grows pretty little flowers twice a year."

Youay

12-08-2012

Talim looked at the tree and grinned.

"That is such a cute tree, I can tell you take very good care of it. I once signed gramps to take bonsai lessons, he ended up taking over the class himself."

She laughed and walked through the door.

"So, which one was Liana's office again?"

Equiste

12-09-2012

In the house with Doctor Relique...

With the language set the way it was and Atwell able to talk and understand both languages easily again he moved to the next stage to help with the integration of the knowledge so they knew what was being transferred and helping the integration so Atwell could pick up what was happening. This in all should help Atwell. With that he looked back towards the others.
"So, how does it feel to be able to speak normally again?" He asked At well calmly. The echoing translation stopped, but in the background it might of been possible to hear questions being asked in the background in common and Icathian, those a language student might ask for help with clarification on terms and the like.

leirynot

12-09-2012

Attwell smiled, "It's nice to be able to understand everyone again. Thank you for the help, doctor."

Silverling

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim looked at the tree and grinned.

"That is such a cute tree, I can tell you take very good care of it. I once signed gramps to take bonsai lessons, he ended up taking over the class himself."

She laughed and walked through the door.

"So, which one was Liana's office again?"
Era smiled and nodded before replying.

"Yes, I probably tend to that little tree about as much as I tend to my patients here.... Which is a lot."

She followed Talim, closing her office door behind her and pointed down the hallway.

"Her office is just down the hall, I'll show it to you."

She gestured for her to follow and waddled down the hall to Liana's office.

Equiste

12-09-2012

With Doctor Relique

"Alright, unless there are any other concerns I guess we are finished here. Is there anything else you wish to talk about here or do here before we go? Atwell? Kerei?" His direction to Atwell was morely directed towards the both of Atwells personalities rather than his main.

The Halls of the Medical Wing, back in that... other time period

They would notice when they got there Liana's door was open, Liana herself sitting at the desk looking like she was working away. She seemed to be doing so in a bit of a relaxed way, like she was waiting for something. Likely so since the last thing she said was "When you are ready I'll be in my office just down here. My door is open when I'm not seeing patients." And the fact that she really should of taken a break ages ago.

Youay

12-09-2012

Talim nodded and followed Era,heftingher bag onto her shoulder with a small grunt of effort. She followed the yordle down the hall to Liana's office. When they reached their destination Talim knocked on the door frame and waved at Liana. She then turn to era with a smile.

"Thanks again Era, we should do this again someday."

Silverling

12-09-2012

Era smiled and gave a slight nod to Talim.

"We should! Preferably when you're not in trouble with the Matron either. Anyways, I must be off now, have fun with Liana!"

She then turned an scuttled down the hall off to her patients rooms.