The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

12-07-2012

Talim stood and nodded before putting her fist in her hand.

"Oh!! I forgot, the other doctor...ummm... Liana I think she said her name was. She said that she was going to take me to some of the places Yu usually relaxes. You think she is busy?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Era let out a quiet chuckle, then shrugged at Talim.

"Who knows! We could stop by her office real quick to see if she is in, if that's alright."

Youay

12-07-2012

Talim smiled and nodded.

"Sure, sounds like a good idea. I just hope we don't run into that old lady on the way, she seems really scary."

Talim walked over to her bag and picked it up and swung it over her shoulder and waited for Era.

Equiste

12-07-2012

Atwells mind

Satisfied he had investigated the magic he makes his way back over, getting the attention of the personality looking for the problem and the others.
"Sorry to interupt, but I managed to find where the language supression is comming from. From what I can tell it has been here a long time, but I should be able to stop the supression. It also seems to be empowering you somewhat." He said, turning to the other personality. "Not to a point where it should be a problem, but I think we will need to have a talk afterwards. I'll tell you more about what I'm going to do once we've had a look." He said, gesturing over towards where he should go. He seemed to look over at Liana for a bit before taking them to where the supression was happening. Was she aware she was doing that?

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Attwell smiled again, "True, I just meant on the adventures we have together though."
Both personalities nod to Relique, the alternate one follows, and the main one helps Kirei up before following.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-07-2012

Kirei smiled, standing up and holding his hand, following with him. "Well, I'm sort of like an adventure all in myself."

leirynot

12-07-2012

Attwell smiled and kissed Kirei on the cheek. "That's true, so I guess I do get lucky with some of my adventures."

Equiste

12-08-2012

Doctor Relique takes him over to where the language suppression was happening, pointing it out to the three of them.
"It shouldn't be too hard for me to change the flow and add a bit of a filter, so you will be able to use both languages without suppressing the other. I'll also likely be adding in something to help it place the information its trying to add to your mind so it can integrate easier but still allow you to keep them seperate so to speak. That should be the best solution I can see at this point. We may review later. I think your presence here will also be useful in the process. Are you fine with this?" He asked, waiting for Atwell to say it was ok before he started the process. It would take a little preparation time as he prepared other defenses and links to smooth out the process before starting if Atwell said it was ok to. These were no simple magics he was using, but from what Atwell had seen, most mind magics were complicated.

leirynot

12-08-2012

After hearing the translation, Attwell nodded. Again, his words were translated as he spoke. "Yes, I'm ready, what should I do to help?"

Equiste

12-08-2012

Some one order a language realignment?

"With any luck, none shall be needed. But I may need your help to... relax the presence if it goes on the attack so to speak." He said, before turning back and beginning the magic that would stop Atwell's common language being suppressed and instead flow with the other language, allowing Atwell to change between uses of language at will like he was talking Icathian as his second language, although both will be considered fluent. As he was setting this they could hear Liana's voice speaking random words and phrases constantly. Anyone looking back in her direction would see that she was still simply concentrating, her presence in Atwell's mind not moving.