The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-04-2012

The Doctors place of practising Medicine, el Relique

Liana looked towards Atwell in mock horror.
""Dos xun naut saph lasse niar? Naut zhaunus ka Usstan zhal'la xxizz dajakk nin." She said, it clear from the way she pronounced it she was joking. The chuckle afterwards helped show it was a joke too. She nodded again after he spoke.
"Del heen, Usstan orn tesso lil byrren." She said, looking at Doctor Relique.
"He is ready when we are." Liana smiled to Kirei.
"As long as doctor Relique does not have a problem with that we can do that. It might feel a little strange though if you haven't done this sort of thing before. Just put a hand on my shoulder and concentrate on me when we begin." She said, before looking back at Atwell.

Doctor Relique chuckled at Nikoli's shocked expression.
"Don't look so surprised. Anyone in my profession worth their salt could determine that from your observed behavior alone." He said, smiling at him calmly as he looked over to Atwell and Liana. He nodded when Liana said that Atwell was ready.
"Alright then. Time to prepare." He went through his checklist, ensuring everything was in order as he mentally ticked off what he needed. He looked over to Kirei after Liana had answered her.
"That should be fine as long as you follow our instructions." He waited for the others to respond before starting anything.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-04-2012

Kirei nodded, smiling "I've been in his head before, so it shouldn't be too foreign to me." she placed her hand on Liana's shoulder, concentrating.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Nikoli calmed down a bit. He still planned to talk to Relique, but he could see the logical assumption he made. He sat back for this part; he knew no mental magic and could not help in any way. He was glad Kirei offered to help, he trusted her to make sure no funny business went on.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Attwell just looked at Liana, Kirei, and Relique, waiting for them to begin.

Equiste

12-05-2012

"Maybe so, but by whose magic?" Liana said with a chuckle. Placing a hand on Relique's and Atwell's shoulders she made herself comfortable on her knees and began to concentrate on her magic, her body glowing slightly in a green color with a yellow twinge. Kirei concentrating on Liana could feel like a bridge to her mind, to when she crossed would see an image of Liana surrounded by light, though it was distorted and strangely didn't affect her 'vision'. She smiled, taking Kriei's hand as they stepped into the light, the magic joining them with Relique in Attwell's mind.

Doctor Relique nodded, setting a greenish crystal next to Atwell before channeling his magic, using Liana as a conduit to make the journey. He had been here before when Atwell's mind was in more turmoil as he helped Atwell deal with his personalities. With any luck by doing it this way it will be easier to understand and help deal with this problem.

leirynot

12-05-2012

They would find Attwell's mind much less disorderly, three other personalities were still present, though two were very weak, they probably would never leave completely, they did not manifest themselves at all, seeming to exist as nothing but a small amount of energy in the room that represented Attwell's mind. The third alternate personality was the one that could contact the others, its power seemed to be growing, but remaining dormant. This was not not of the original or its own accord, however. Everyone there would sense a strange magic in his mind, its source would not be easy to trace immediately, but it seemed to be blocking Attwell from using normal language, and had implanted Icathian into his mind. The main personality faced the visitors. ""Al'doer, Usstan usieva. Udos zhal'la ragar lil thry del lil xanalress thir'ku izil ulnin izil udos shlu'ta."
The other personality spoke now, "Usstan inbal loril whol lil thry, jhal inbal tlus asizil ulu ragar ol, ol xal tlu velkyn ulu udossa, jhal naut dos."

Equiste

12-05-2012

Although the words came out in Icathian, it felt to Kirei that she could understand what was being said.
"Welcome, I guess. We should find the cause of the language change as soon as we can." Seemed to echo in her mind, and from the looks of it Relique as well.
"I have looked for the cause, but have been unable to find it, it might be unseen to us, but not you" It would likely feel quite wierd.
"Of course. I have some methods that should be able to discover the source, especially with the information from before." "Del heen. Usstan inbal fol i'dol nindel zhal'la tlu izil ulu ragar lil thry, rak'nes xuil lil wu'suul statha dal p'los." The words almost felt like echos, while the form of Liana simply stood there concentrating.

Youay

12-05-2012

Talim nodded as she took a drink. She smiled at the yordle gently.

"Well, aside from that, and me being grateful for you taking care of Yu, was there anything else you wanna talk about before I start bugging you about how it is working here."

Silverling

12-05-2012

Era let out a thoughtful hum before speaking.

"No, not that I can think of currently.... As for how it is working here, its quite busy and can be hectic, but it is a good working environment.."

Youay

12-05-2012

Talim nodded and finished her drink and gave a content sigh.

"Yeah, it is the same feel I get from this place. It's good you found something you like to do."

She set the cup down and stretched.

"Well this was nice, thanks for allowing me to join you for tea Era. It was quite good."