The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-02-2012

The room in the Medical Wing, as I am too lazy for alliteration...

Doctor Relique shrugged. "Perhaps, perhaps not. The offer is still there if you change your mind." He started to nod as he looked over the book. He didn't suspect to see anything based on the ancient Icathian language, but any words might of triggered something. It would be difficult to say until he went into Atwell's mind, but having background information was always handy. He stood up and approached the three near his 'couch'.

Liana couldn't help but chuckle a little before she said her next statement.
"Al dos gumash lor a ol nindol i'dol. Nin dos inbal biu sjaad'ur naut tluin izil ulu telanth ulu lodias p'wal ulu nindol." She smiled, chuckling a bit more. "Taudl, myar fa'narow." She let out a hum, looking back over at Nikoli before back at Atwell.
"Usstan orn xo'al. Wiles xal inbau noamuth wun telanth thir'ku lueth ul'trin endar, lueth Usstan naut zhaunus uk orn ja`hai vel'bol Usstan telanth zhah vel'bol dos telanth. Jhal jalbol ulu xxizz orn tlu bwael." She said before turning back to Nikoli.
"Nikoli, I understand that you don't trust doctors, yet one of the people you trust most is a doctor? Or healer of some description... And Doctor Relique did help restore Atwell's mind." She said to Nikoli, hoping it would make sense to him. She looked over at Relique as he walked over.

Relique walked up and crouched down so he was at Atwell's height, holding the book with the page open in Atwell's direction.
"Please ask him to indicate where he was reading when the incident occured." He said, still looking at Atwell.

Liana nodded and turned to Atwell.
"Vel'bol xan'ss k'lar zhahen dos phor ulu wun voiry? Jous Relique iwaotc del o'goth qualla." She said in her deliberate tone, hoping she didn't mix anything up.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Nikoli sighed.

"Look, nothing about me matters right now Attwell, what matters is getting you better, you can't even understand what I'm saying now."

He sighed again, his frustration obvious.

"I'm fine, it's just a headache..."

He groaned, the headache was starting to get unbearable.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Attwell began looking over the page, it was much harder to find his place now, as he couldn't actually tell what the book said. He pointed to a section about two thirds down the page. It appeared to be an area speculating about the economy of the city. Probably not likely to have triggered the change.

((Sleep.))

Youay

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era nodded at Talim before going back to examining the dagger.

"I'll be sure to keep it out of reach of my clients then. You would be surprised at how crazy some of them get sometimes."

She stood up, holding the dagger in one hand, and the teacup in the other. She took them both to her desk and set them down on it before tilting her head to one side at her guest.

"Ah, I forgot to ask, would you like some more tea? I think I still have enough warm water to make another cup or two."
Talim nodded and offered her cup to Era with a smile.

"Yes please, I would love some more. So,Yuyu is finally moving on, getting a new girl and everything. How about you Era, there a certain male that you wanna club over the head and drag back to your cave."

She laughed and winked at her as she made her joke.

Equiste

12-03-2012

Doctor Reliques Room, slightly different time frame to above

"Uk telanth Nikoli naut kleel ditronw nin, shlu'ta naut zhaun rivvin ji dos doera alur jal nindel zhah kleel." Liana said back to Atwell. She had a feeling that wouldn't work. But at least they tried.

"Unfortunately in my experience Nikoli such headaches are not going to be gone with willpower alone, and it will get worse. I would suggest you do something to help yourself relax, or relax out in reception or elsewhere. Otherwise you just may be worrying Atwell further. He can't understand you, does not mean he can't read you." He says calmly, looking to where Atwell had pointed. He turned back to Liana.
"Perhaps you can read a few passages around that point to him and see where he did actually stop in that area."

Liana nodded, looking back at Atwell.
"Taudl, dos naut kampi'un voiry izil zhah. Udos lor a zith xuil ssivah hwuen ragar k'lar dos loril lueth shar telanth xanalress." She said, before actually going about and reading the parts of the book until they found where his mind actually changed, although Liana had trouble pronoucing some of the words, and apologised for having to substitute some of the words with more basic ones since thats what she knew.

Broshevick

12-03-2012

Relique's Room

Nikoli sighed, they were right. He didn't want to leave Attwell at all, and since he was with Kirei and Attwell, he doubted they could do anything to hurt him. He sat down on the couch.

"Alright, maybe some of that tea you mentioned would be good."

He hated letting his guard down around them, but he hated leaving Attwell alone with them more.

leirynot

12-03-2012

As Liana read about two thirds down the page, Attwell stopped her. "Nindol zhah vel'klar Usstan talinth Usstan zhahus vel'drav lil thir'ku paken k'lar." The book was speaking about how there were probably scarce resources in the area around Icathia, and that they most likely manufactured and exported tools or possibly magical enchantments made from imported raw resources.

Silverling

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim nodded and offered her cup to Era with a smile.

"Yes please, I would love some more. So,Yuyu is finally moving on, getting a new girl and everything. How about you Era, there a certain male that you wanna club over the head and drag back to your cave."

She laughed and winked at her as she made her joke.
Era took Talim's cup and nodded before making another cup of tea for her. She almost spilled the water at her joke, then let out a bit of a nervous laugh before replying.

"Aahhh... Unfortunately, no... There hasn't been another yordle I've met that has caught my eye at all, nor have they been interested in furry old me."

She held up the new cup of tea out to Talim, shrugging a bit before continuing.

"Maybe one day... But not now."

Equiste

12-03-2012

Doctor Relique simply nodded and handed the book to Liana, before going over to prepare the tea.
"Anyone else like a cup while I am up?" He asked back to the others. Nikoli could clearly see each stage of the tea making process Relique went through preparing the tea.

Liana nodded, taking the book handed to him. "Hmm, I think some would be nice thank you Doctor." She said, before turning to Atwell. "Atwell, sune lasse drital orn'la dos saph ulu drital?" She asked him while they were going through the book. She nodded, looking over where he indicated.
"Taknea Atwell xal kluth saph naut mzilt jhal gumash xxizz xuil screa bauth xanalress thir'ku." She said, smiling to Atwell.

Youay

12-04-2012

Talim took the tea and thanked Era. She took a drink and look at her with a smile.

"Well I am sure who ever you find will make you really happy, they just don't know what they are missing out on. Your a good person Era, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

She took another drink.