The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
The travels to and at Doctor Reliques Office

Being the quiet day it had been there wasn't much traffic on the way to Reliques office. As they got close someone stepped out of the office, looking quite happy. He walked past smiling to the group as he continued on his way. Before they could knock on his open door his voice came out towards them.
"Greetings Miss Kirei, Nikoli. Please, come in. I hear Atwell is having some trouble speaking in our language. Nurse Larissa told me of your arrival. Please sit down." He said, sitting in his normal chair and indicating to what looked to be a plain but comfortable couch that could seat five of them if there had been.
Kirei nodded, moving slowly over to the couch and sitting down. "Thank you for seeing us on such short notice but I don't know what we can do to help him..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Attwell decided to stay with Kirei, he walked over and sat next to her.

Equiste

11-30-2012

Doctor Reliques Office

"You're welcome. Seems fate decided that Attwell's case would be seen to today instead of tomorrow." He opens a file, looking at it before back to Kirei and Attwell.
"So I have been told Attwell originally booked an appointment because he was suddenly obsessed with Icathia and wanted to learn why that had been the case. So please, tell me everything you know of events up to comming here to me." He said calmly, looking over towards the three. The door to the room just seemed to close when all three where in there.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-30-2012

Kirei looked around nervously "Well u-um.. I don't really know where to start... All of a sudden he was obsessed with Icathia and couldn't stop reading about it... Then the next day he suddenly can't communicate with us... that's all I really know..."

Equiste

11-30-2012

"I see. So did either of you two were with him for most of that day? Did he suddenly disappear or go somewhere else suddenly? Or had he just one moment been reading and then the next suddenly speaking in the language he is now? Any detail, minor or major that you could think of can help." He said with a gentle smile.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Relique's Room

Nikoli entered the room after Kirei and Attwell, choosing to stand back against the doorframe. He felt slightly unnerved that Relique knew his name despite not introducing himself before or meeting Relique.

"I was not with Attwell for most of the day, and most times I've seen him lately he was reading by himself. I do remember him leaving to go off for a bit by himself just before this happened though."

Equiste

11-30-2012

"I see. And you really should take a seat Nikoli. I feel somewhat rude you are standing and I am sitting down." He said in a calm manner. He let out a hum before he said the next thing.
"Oh, and don't be alarmed, but someone is about to knock." About 10 seconds after there was a knock on the door.
"Doctor Relique? I heard you want to see me?" A female voice asked from outside the door. Relique smiled.
"Yes Doctor Liana, please let yourself in." The door opened as the blonde haired doctor walked into the room. She looked to be in her late 20's, smiling to the room.
"Hello, and allow me to introduce myself. Doctor Vertica, but please feel free to call me Liana dears." She said with a soft smile, looking around the room. Relique looked back at the others.
"Doctor Vertica is one of our void experts. She helps look after the medical needs of the void creatures we have as well as other fields of medicine." He said, smiling to Attwell and Kirei.

Broshevick

11-30-2012

Nikoli shifted over slightly as Liana entered the room, but stayed standing. Doctors always unnerved him in general, but Relique was beginning to seriously get to him, he did not trust him at all.

"It's alright, thank you Doctor, but it's my preference to stand, I feel more comfortable on my feet, I've been laying around all day."

He turned to Liana and inspected her, hopefully she could actually help Attwell.

"Hopefully she can figure out what;s wrong with Attwell, we're not even sure if it is void related though. Me and Attwell are no stranger to mental issues, it could be caused by that."

((Sleepy Time.))

leirynot

11-30-2012

Attwell could notice Nikoli's discomfort, and seemed to forget that no one knew the language he was speaking.
"Nikoli, Usstan zhaun dos xuat khaless nindolen lodias, jhal Relique xxizz'a ussa, Usstan khaless ukta, dos zhal'la ichl."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-30-2012

Kirei looked at Attwell and nodded politely to Liana when she entered. She had a worried look on her face and at this point really didn't know what to say anymore... She just hoped they would be able to help Attwell with whatever it is that's wrong with him... She absently held onto Attwell's hand tightly when he spoke.