The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-28-2012

Kirei nodded "Thank you very much for the help." she lightly took hold of Attwell's arm "Come on Attwell, we're going to see doctor Relique." she remembered where his office was from an appointment she accompanied Attwell too and began walking off in that direction, signaling for Nikoli to follow behind.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Nikoli followed behind, remaining silent in thought.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim nodded as she watched Era work. She looked around some more as she spoke.

"Yeah, we all seem to have something that we are good at. Youay's seems to be both in fighting and healing.Gramps says I am naturally gifted to use my chakra the way I do."

She looked back over at Era and tilted her head slightly.

"So what made you decide to become a doctor in the first place?"
Era paused from what she was doing as soon as she heard Talim's question. After a moment or two, a slight smile appeared on her face and she continued to make the tea.

"Ah, that one is a bit of a trick... Not many people get to hear of my little story."

She was silent as she poured the tea into different teacups, and with a snap a mystical plate of tea cookies appeared. She carried the tea and cookies over to her guest on a gust of wind, not spilling a drop as she did. The teacup hovered in front of Talim as she sat on the floor, the plate of cookies resting on a nearby end table

"Hmm~ It was about ten years ago.. I was in Piltover, following up on someone who volunteered to answer a few questions of mine about certain magical abilities. I met up with this person, we had a bit of a pleasant chat for a minute or two before he suddenly started trying to strangle me."

She looked off to one side for a moment, absently bringing one hand up to her neck and rubbing along it as she sipped her tea. She glanced over at Talim out of the corner of her eyes, still seeming to remain as calm as ever as the wind chimes quietly rang.

"I was... Obviously overpowered. There wasn't much a young yordle like myself could do against that brute of a man. I barely managed to survive by feigning death. After lying there half conscious seemingly for hours I started thinking that maybe magical research wasn't the thing I really wanted to be doing for the rest of my life. I did want to help people through research, yes, but I had eventually decided that going into the healing arts would be more fulfilling in the end... And I had been quite talented at it as well."

Youay

11-28-2012

Talim thanked Era for the tea and cookies as she took them and started to enjoy them while she listened to the doctor's story. When Era got to the part where she was almost strangled, she visibly tensed.

"How can someone do that in the first place. I am sorry you had to go through such a terrible experience. But I suppose sometimes bad experiences can be what turns you down your true calling."

She took a drink and nibbled on one of the cookies. She sighed sadly as she looked into her tea.

"I learned the hard way that there are some people out there you can't trust. I was almost....taken advantage of, in one of the first villages I visited. I ended up breaking the guys are in the struggle and I ran out of town rather quickly. I almost went home then and there."

leirynot

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Kirei nodded "Thank you very much for the help." she lightly took hold of Attwell's arm "Come on Attwell, we're going to see doctor Relique." she remembered where his office was from an appointment she accompanied Attwell too and began walking off in that direction, signaling for Nikoli to follow behind.
Attwell moved with Kirei, he could guess where they were going, as he recognized Relique's name. A small look of concern was on his face, he hoped that whatever this was wasn't serious.

Silverling

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim thanked Era for the tea and cookies as she took them and started to enjoy them while she listened to the doctor's story. When Era got to the part where she was almost strangled, she visibly tensed.

"How can someone do that in the first place. I am sorry you had to go through such a terrible experience. But I suppose sometimes bad experiences can be what turns you down your true calling."

She took a drink and nibbled on one of the cookies. She sighed sadly as she looked into her tea.

"I learned the hard way that there are some people out there you can't trust. I was almost....taken advantage of, in one of the first villages I visited. I ended up breaking the guys are in the struggle and I ran out of town rather quickly. I almost went home then and there."
Era scratched the back of her head, ears twitching a bit as she continued to speak.

"How could they? Quite easily if they're enough of a jerk. I actually spoke to the person's cousin and apparently it was common for this guy to attack yordles. Its alright in the end. really. Had it not happened I would probably be stuck in an office surrounded by boring paperwork every minute of the day."

She sipped her tea as the wind chimes quietly tinkled again, tilting her head to one side at Talim.

"You only broke his arm? That is some self control you have there, I might have tried to break a few more bones before running."

She stuck her tongue out at her a bit before continuing.

"But I do commend your strength and determination to keep going. It takes a strong heart to accomplish that.

Equiste

11-29-2012

The travels to and at Doctor Reliques Office

Being the quiet day it had been there wasn't much traffic on the way to Reliques office. As they got close someone stepped out of the office, looking quite happy. He walked past smiling to the group as he continued on his way. Before they could knock on his open door his voice came out towards them.
"Greetings Miss Kirei, Nikoli. Please, come in. I hear Atwell is having some trouble speaking in our language. Nurse Larissa told me of your arrival. Please sit down." He said, sitting in his normal chair and indicating to what looked to be a plain but comfortable couch that could seat five of them if there had been.

Youay

11-29-2012

Talim nodded in agreement. She drank more tea and munched on a cookie some more.

"It's does small blessings in disguise, I suppose. You have found a new purpose and your happy, I can't think of a better end to that situation."

She laughed at the yordles remark before answering her with a wink.

"I broke his arm 5 places,I would probably done more damage is his friends weren't on my tail. As for my determination, I have to thank Youay for that. Every time I felt like giving up, I remind my self of how he was after his wife passed and how he was able to move on himself."

Silverling

11-29-2012

Era nodded, the wind chimes making their regular tingling.

"Yes, I'm quite happy here. It is a rather relaxing environment after all, and I get to help others."

She smiled, causing one of the cookies to fly over to her on a steam of wind and nibbled on it before replying to Talim.

"Ahh, yes... Youay is a strong one, and very protective. I suppose its a good thing he found this new girl to be with, though. It at least gets the nurses off his back."

Youay

11-29-2012

Talim listened to the chimes a moment and nodded.

"Granted I would have to say you got the most relaxing part of the wing all to yourself. And there is a certain joy in helping others. I did odd jobs for people as I traveled, gotta earn that money some how you know."

She took another cookie and munched on it as she sipped her tea.

"He may not realize it sometimes, but the guy always rushes in when someone is in need of help. One of his good traits I say. I am glad he met someone to be honest, and that he has all of you as friends. I was kind of afraid that Yu would never be happy after all that happened."