The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay smiled and raised his glass before he downed his drink as well, smiling about Sigmunds tastebud comment "Thats the trouble with leaving home. Things change when your away, and not always for the better." He looked out his window contemplating for a moment. "At least if she pushes you off the roof of the institute you got medical support nearby. But maybe instead of seeing this as a bad thing, maybe you can work on patching things up with her, miracles do happen."

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

Sigmund chuckles. "If she pushes me off the roof of the Institute, I can make a cushion of air and float down. Being an auric mage has some advantages. I'm hoping I can patch things up with her. And not just because she's the primary reason your nurses have given up on getting me together with anyone. She's...well, she's definitely something else." He fishes his pipe and briefly considers lighting it before deciding against it and putting the pipe back up. With a grimace, he mutters, "That's gonna be a tough habit to break. No matter how mostly harmless and nigh undetectable my pipe-smoking is, she'd no doubt frown upon it. For the past few years, I've smoked maybe a bowl a day. I find it's good for the mind and good for the soul. But if she wants me to quit, I reckon I should at least try."

FilFire

04-29-2012

((Whipped.))

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

((Love-struck fool, who's tired of getting slapped and pushed off roofs. Think about it this way. If Kuroi wanted Fil to stop something relatively simple, would he? Or would he start protesting and marching around with a sign that says "Hell no. I won't go."))

FilFire

04-29-2012

((Really depends on what she wants. If she wants to choose the best meat from prey, he'll probably let her without complaint. If she wants him to stop sitting on the ceiling, never.))

EDIT: ((Except possibly if she wants to sit there herself.))

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

((Sigmund and "Rival's" relationship is somewhat complicated. I mean, they grew up together, so they're extremely close. However, Siggy blames himself for "Rival's" death, and she just wants him to get over it and move on. No matter how hard he tries, though, Siggy finds himself dwelling somewhat on the past, which has created its own set of problems. Throw in stuff he's recently found out and the whole being a werewolf thing, and you've got the potential fear of more trouble in River City, trouble that Siggy would rather not have.

Reckon the primary difference is that Fil and Kuroi are already together and know where they stand with each other. Siggy? Yeah. He's got no idea right now.))

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay smiled at Sigmund when he put the pipe away. "Its always easier when you do things for someone you care about." he looks at the wedding band on his finger alittle sadly, then looks at Sigmund again."I think its the one reason I can handle all the crazy here. As for quitting smoking, since it helps you nerves, maybe you can start quitting on Wednesday." He said that last part with a small smile.

FilFire

04-29-2012

((The fact that FilFire and Kuroi have been together for a long time probably helps. In the beginning it was mainly a contest.))

Bright Oblivion

04-29-2012

Sigmund shrugs. "Maybe. But there's just something that seems off about a man smoking a pipe in a medical wing. And no matter how much I might attempt to persuade them otherwise, your nurses would probably cite some sort of health risk involved. Even though I'm a responsible pipe-smoker and dispose of the smoke efficiently, they'd still probably not be satisfied until I snuffed it out. Reckon it's best not to borrow any unnecessary trouble. I'm going to travel to Demacia later today to consult Shyvana about what the whirling dervish I should do, and I reckon I'll have a smoke on my way there." Sigmund stands up, grumbling, "I've fought gods' know how many enemies, survived for weeks at a time in the wilderness, and withstood torture for months on end. You'd think I could handle dealing with a lady. To be honest, though? I'd rather be facing a trio of rabid grizzlies. At least you know where you stand with them."

Youay

04-29-2012

Youay stands up as well. "True, a woman's heart is full of the fog of mysteries and secrets as they say. But I am sure you will find good answers from lady Shyvana as well."He offers his hand to Sigmund adding in one last comment. "Sometimes working with so many girls I would rather have intensive mountain man training with Udyr him self."