The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

10-30-2012

Lucy simply stays under the cot and will stay there until Liana enters the room, then she would wriggle her way out, sit on the bed and just stare at her wondering what was going to happen next.

Bright Oblivion

10-30-2012

Tyson nodded.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. And I'll have a talk with my intern to make sure that the door is locked if she tries to get into my office again. Have a nice night, doctor."

He inclined his head in a slight bow and turned to make his way to his office. Wearily, he unlocked the door, pushed it open, and slipped inside, locking it behind him. With a sigh, he made his way back to the cot and dropped onto it, falling asleep quickly.

Equiste

10-30-2012

"You too Doctor Tyson. And sorry..." She said with another bow, watching him leave before letting out a sigh. Steeling herself she walks back into her office, thinking about locking the door but in the end decides just to close it in case Lucy felt threatened. She moved her office seat over closer to the bed, looking over to Lucy with a concerned look.
"Lucy darling, there is nothing to be afraid of. Do you know why what you were doing was wrong?" She said in a gentle tone.

Dirilan

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"Should work on you, seeing as it works on Nocturne," he says, smiling slightly and motioning for the umbra to drink it.
''Okay then, I will try it.'' Green says as she drinks the health potion. Instantly, she could feels a strange feeling. It was the feeling of the health potion, the regenerative feeling... for her, it was a good feeling. After some time, the umbra could feels that her body begins to hurt her, like something else was wrong. Green tries to endure the pain as she grips tightly the bed's cover.

''What... going on with me...'' She says hardly.

Her wounds would be healed with the help of the health potion. But with Vreyion's bound, it seemed that possibly something that the parasite leaved something in her body with the help of their link.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirilan View Post
''Okay then, I will try it.'' Green says as she drinks the health potion. Instantly, she could feels a strange feeling. It was the feeling of the health potion, the regenerative feeling... for her, it was a good feeling. After some time, the umbra could feels that her body begins to hurt her, like something else was wrong. Green tries to endure the pain as she grips tightly the bed's cover.

''What... going on with me...'' She says hardly.

Her wounds would be healed with the help of the health potion. But with Vreyion's bound, it seemed that possibly something that the parasite leaved something in her body with the help of their link.
James adopts an expression of satisfaction as the wounds start to heal. This expression quickly turns to confusion as the umbra tenses up. He looks at the bottle and shakes his head, nonplussed.
"Looks like we need to catch this Vreyion sooner rather than later," he says. "That looked like it hurt."

MysticalRaven

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"You too Doctor Tyson. And sorry..." She said with another bow, watching him leave before letting out a sigh. Steeling herself she walks back into her office, thinking about locking the door but in the end decides just to close it in case Lucy felt threatened. She moved her office seat over closer to the bed, looking over to Lucy with a concerned look.
"Lucy darling, there is nothing to be afraid of. Do you know why what you were doing was wrong?" She said in a gentle tone.
Once the door closes Lucy visibly relaxes, the fire doctor wouldn't come in now right? She tilts her head,
"His fishy?"
But she suspected he wouldn't even eat the fishy. Just keep it there till it dead... Such a waste of a pretty fishy. She looks to Liana wondering how much trouble she was in...

Equiste

10-30-2012

"Yes. His fishy. Not your fishy. His fishy for him to enjoy how he wants. Just like your dragon plushie is yours for you to enjoy. How would you feel if someone came into your room and just took it for their own reasons Lucy dear?" She said in her gentle tone.

MysticalRaven

10-31-2012

Lucy just stared at Liana, but the dragon wasn't food.
"My dragon!"
She pouts, if anyone took her dragon it would make her feel horrible... So she made the fire doctor feel horrible? Lucy begins fidgetting with her tail...
"Kay..."

Equiste

10-31-2012

"You see dear, to someone else your dragon might be something to destroy. Or eat, as silly as that might sound. That fish isn't some sort of food to him. It is something he went out and bought for himself just like we did with dragon." She made a bit of a worried hum noise, feeling somewhat paranoid she wasn't giving Lucy enough. "Is the fish I get not to your liking Lucy dear?" She asked, still using her soft voice.

MysticalRaven

10-31-2012

Lucy frowns, but... Fish WERE food. Dragons weren't. Fake ones really weren't. Unless they were cookies shaped like dragons...
Lucy smiles at Liana,
"Fishy good!"
She didn't know how to word it properly, it was simply because it was there and it was pretty... And looked tasty and she hadn't had one like it before. Now frowning she tries to explain,
"Um.. Fishy looked tasty... pretty fishy all wriggly."
She tilted her head and just shrugged it didn't matter... She made Liana sad and that didn't feel good to Lucy,