The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-30-2012

Liana frowned a bit, looking somewhat surprised at Lucy's fear. What was happening here?
"Lucy, whats wrong? There is nothing to be afraid of, no one is going to hurt you here." She said, looking a little confused.

MysticalRaven

10-30-2012

Lucy shakes her head once more,
"Has fire!"
She looks to Tyson then back at Liana with pleading eyes.

Equiste

10-30-2012

Liana let out a sigh. Seems Lucy might of disturbed Tyson in the dark. She walks over to Lucy, gently putting her hands on his shoulders.
"Yes he has fire, but he won't hurt you with it dear. Its ok... You just need to say sorry, ok Lucy darling?" She says in a gentle voice, trying to re-assure her. She had been working with Lucy to teach her as much as she could, but it wasn't easy with what Lucy had gone through.

Bright Oblivion

10-30-2012

Tyson glanced at Lucy, running a hand through his hair.

"I said that I wouldn't hurt you, and I meant it. You can take that or leave it."

He glanced at Liana.

"But an apology isn't necessary. I just don't want her sneaking into my office or taking my fish. As long as she doesn't do that, I'm fine. Is that it?"

MysticalRaven

10-30-2012

Lucy turnedd to Tyson, closed her eyes and almost yelled,
"Sorry!"
She quickly turns around and looks to Liana hoping she would let Lucy leave now... Hospitals were horrible.

Equiste

10-30-2012

Liana kept the same look on her face as before. Wasn't what she was aiming for, but for some reason Lucy looked terrified. She unlocked and opened the door to her office.
"Inside now Lucy. I want to talk to you alone. But first I want to talk to the doctor first." She said in the same tone, waiting for Lucy to head inside so she could talk to Tyson.

MysticalRaven

10-30-2012

Lucy walked into the office, almost immediatly heading to the cot and sliding under it... She would just hide under there...

Equiste

10-30-2012

Liana let out a quiet sigh as she closed the door after she saw Lucy hide under the cot. Now this meant she likely had to spend the next few hours reassuring Lucy and showing her this wasn't a dangerous place. She wanted Lucy to feel safe comming here, and this wasn't a good way to start. She looked back to doctor Tyson, her stern demeanor fading for an apologetic one as she bowed towards him.
"I am so sorry doctor Tyson. She really didn't mean to upset you she just... I'm sorry." She returned to a normal standing position.
"If there is anything I can do to make up for this, please don't hesitate to ask." She said, looking apologetic.

Bright Oblivion

10-30-2012

Tyson blinked as Lucy almost yelled at her, managing to nod eventually.

"It's alright. Just don't do it again."

When she fled inside and Liana bowed to him, he sighed.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. Even if she'd succeeded, it wouldn't be the first time I had to replace my fish. Probably wouldn't be the last time, either."

He glanced down the hall toward his office, then turned back to Liana.

"Is that all you needed?"

Equiste

10-30-2012

"Yes... I'm sorry to have disturbed you doctor Tyson. I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again." She said with another bow.