The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
((You still here Dirilan or we done here?))
((Really sorry, I was resting a bit from here and thinking about what I should write about that ^^'))

Quote:
James' expression softens as he pats the umbra on her non-injured shoulder.

The umbra shifts slowly her gaze toward James, even though that her other shoulder make her feel some pain, she thinks a bit, about Vreyion and then, Green says.

''Though... Vreyion cannot be wounded... I wonder where is the person I've meet not too long ago, that she could help us for that...''

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirilan View Post
((Really sorry, I was resting a bit from here and thinking about what I should write about that ^^'))

The umbra shifts slowly her gaze toward James, even though that her other shoulder make her feel some pain, she thinks a bit, about Vreyion and then, Green says.

''Though... Vreyion cannot be wounded... I wonder where is the person I've meet not too long ago, that she could help us for that...''
((No worries, I have been... organizing things. :3))
James raises a quizzical eyebrow.
"Can he be fatigued or paralyzed?" he asks. "I just want to have my bases covered."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Summoner Tim shook his head. "I don't think it's necessary. It's happened before and I've been able to chain him down. He may be strong, but he isn't that strong." He said. "Is that it then?"
Era nodded to the summoner, smiling calmly at him as she replied.

"That's all. You're free to leave."

She gave him a slight bow and went over to the door, holding it open for Tim to be able to drag Kha'zix out without too much trouble.

Ask The Reaver

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Era nodded to the summoner, smiling calmly at him as she replied.

"That's all. You're free to leave."

She gave him a slight bow and went over to the door, holding it open for Tim to be able to drag Kha'zix out without too much trouble.
Summoner Tim smiled and gave a small bow to her as he put the platform with Kha'Zix on it in front of him as he and Kha'Zix went out the door.

Dirilan

10-28-2012

Quote:
((No worries, I have been... organizing things. :3))
James raises a quizzical eyebrow.
"Can he be fatigued or paralyzed?" he asks. "I just want to have my bases covered."
''Fatigue... I don't think so, but paralyzing him, this is maybe possible, but I don't really know.'' Green answered, unsure if Vreyion can be really paralyze from a poison or something like that.

Mister Crow

10-28-2012

"You see, this dagger here is very special," James says, patting the Vigilante's Blade. "It causes paralysis equivalent to the level of injury it would normally have caused. I think it may come in handy here."

Dirilan

10-28-2012

''Oh, yes, It could be really helpful if Vreyion can be paralyze.'' Green says happily as she tries to not move too much. She wanted to move, but her fragile covered wounds was hurting her a bit while she don't move. Green really hope that she will be able to move without feel pain.

''If I remember correctly, weapon can reach him, but I don't know if that is count as injury with him...''

Mister Crow

10-29-2012

James notices the umbra's seeming discomfort.
"I have an idea," he says, pulling a vial of red liquid from a pouch on his belt.
"Health potion," he explains, offering the vial to the umbra.

Bright Oblivion

10-29-2012

After treating Leona, Tyson had made his rounds and dealt with other patients, Hope constantly trailing behind. Occasionally she made a quiet comment that Tyson quickly rebuffed in his usual abrasive style, but mostly she remained silent, wary of igniting the doctor's fiery temper. Eventually, they reached the end of the shift, and Hope accompanied him back to his office, where they were greated by several large piles of papers to fill out The Bilgewater doctor had never set much stock in paperwork, and tended to let his intern fill it out, signing wherever he needed to sign. It was certainly better than his last method, which had been to pile all the papers up and set them ablaze. The Matron hadn't been too happy about that housekeeping decision, despite his assurances that he had the fire under control the entire time. With no intern and no real desire to do anything else with the papers, they just sat there.

However, now that he had a new intern, they were both behind, and the piles seemed to rise higher by the day. And while the Matron hadn't implied consequences or a deadline, it was to be inferred that she expected them to be done, and sooner rather than later. So it was that Tyson and Hope found themselves working for an hour and a half or so, with very minimal conversation, and nothing beyond what was necessary to fill out the forms. At the end of the hour and a half, with more paperwork to go, Hope glanced at her employer, who appeared to be quite bored, and asked something that had been perplexing her most of the day.

"ᴰ⁻ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵀ⁻ᵗʸˢᵒᶰ﹖ ᵂ⁻ʷʰʸ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʳ⁻ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵃᶫᵏ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵖ⁻ᵖᵃᵗᶦᵉᶰᵗˢ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗ⁻ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ﹖ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ˢᵉᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʷ⁻ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹ⁻ᵐᵉᵈᶦᶜᵃᶫ ᵂ⁻ʷᶦᶰᵍ⋅"

Tyson glanced at her wearily and made a simple reply.

"Because I don't have to talk to them or get to know them to do my job. And I probably don't seem to care about them because I don't."

Hope looked at him in confusion.

"ᴮ⁻ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘᵗ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶰ⁻ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᵗ⁻ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ﹖"

Tyson snorted.

"Some doctors might claim so. It's not been the case as far as I've noticed. They don't need someone to care about them. They need someone to heal them up so they can go back out and get injured again. No talking or friends required. And that includes co-workers and interns."

Hope tilted her head to one side.

"ᵀʰ⁻ᵗʰ⁻ᵗʰᵉᶰ ʷ⁻ʷʰʸ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ﹖"

Tyson glowered at her, his entire demeanor becoming harsher than normal. It was almost an unspoken rule that one didn't ask the pyromancer about his past or why he worked at the Medical Wing. Not if you wanted to keep him relatively pacified. Hope's ignoring this rule seemed to touch a nerve as he decided to remove the problem for now.

"We've been working long enough. Go home, get some rest, and be back tomorrow. This time, see if you can avoid having someone else knock on my door for you."

Hope nodded and got to her feet. At the door, she turned back toward him.

"ʸ⁻ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ⁻ᵈᶦᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵐʸ ᑫ⁻ᑫᵘᵉˢᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ⋅"

Tyson growled and conjured a fireball, which he barely resisted hurling toward his intern.

"Out!"

Practically shaking, Hope fled from the room, closing the door behind her. Deciding to take a break before signing what Hope had left for him, he made his way over to where his fishbowl sat on a shelf above the foot of his cot and ensured that they were fed before turning off the light at the switch near where he slept. Assuming the door had locked after Hope had left, he lay down on the cot and closed his eyes, intending to sleep for a bit before taking care of what needed to be done.

Ask Talon

10-29-2012

Talon purposefully strode into the medical wing of the Institute. When he entered the patient care area he announced loudly.

"I require a doctor. I have a summoner standing by ready to teleport."