The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-25-2012

((Injuries, Leona? I don't have time to go to wherever you and Kha fought and search them all up, so a list would be wonderful. Can't do anything without it, really.))

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
((Injuries, Leona? I don't have time to go to wherever you and Kha fought and search them all up, so a list would be wonderful. Can't do anything without it, really.))
((Severe cuts on her shoulders and arms, various puncture wounds on her body, bite marks and cuts on her neck, and a gash on the side of her neck))

Bright Oblivion

10-25-2012

After the nurse had relayed to him the results of her examination and Tyson was satisfied that Leona was currently stable, he dismissed her and turned to examine Leona himself. He noted the severity of the cuts and gashes and was about to start healing when Hope interrupted him.

"ˢʰ⁻ˢʰ⁻ˢʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ᶫᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵒᵒᵈ, ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ⋅ ᵂ⁻ʷ⁻ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ﹖"

Tyson sighed.

"Were I to hazard a guess? I'd say she got in a fight with the Void creature she was brought in with. She didn't win. As for her not looking so good? I'm trying to fix that. Now shut up or go out in the hall. I need to concentrate."

Hope let out a nervous 'eep' as he snapped at her, but otherwise remained silent, her hands clasped in front of her. Turning back to his patient, Tyson let out a satisfied grunt and started to heal her. If Leona was conscious, she would feel warmth and a slight itching in the side of her neck as the doctor practically welded the layers back together to mend the gash from the inside out. He was silent as he worked, moving from the gash to the bite marks and cuts on her neck, then the cuts on her shoulders and arms.

He dealt with the puncture wounds last, then examined her again to make sure he hadn't missed anything. When he was satisfied that he hadn't, he glanced down at her to see if she was conscious or not. If she was, he grunted and spoke.

"All healed up. Check out with the receptionist as you leave."

He gave no request to try to stay out of the Medical Wing in the future, as quite frankly he didn't see the point. Likely, she'd be back within two weeks, looking for them to patch her up again. Shaking his head, he turned and left, leaving his intern to realize that she was about to be left behind and hurry after him, trying to keep up as he continued his rounds.

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Leona sat up and examined herself, rubbing her neck a little. After seeing she was all healed up, she got from the bed and checked out with the receptionist and departed the Medical Wing

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix was still on the platform all chained up. Summoner Tim had sat in a chair and looked at Kha'Zix. "After this you do know we're putting you in the cage again right?" He said. Kha'Zix grumbled. "You can't hold me in that fake jungle forever..."
"We know Kha'Zix, but we need to know that we can TRUST you. Right now you seem to be doing the exact opposite." He said. Kha'Zix looked off to the side and sighed. "Fine..." He grumbled. Summoner Tim however looked at his body with curiosity. "... How did you evolve for the fourth time??"
"The Solari burnt my outer layer of skin off...."
Era tilted her head to one side at the setup of the champion, then waddled into the room. The yordle looked down at the chart and let out a bit of a hum.

"Ah, another champion spar, I see. Well, better patch you up, then."

She rolled her wrist around a few times, channeling a healing wind for a moment or two, then released it towards the void creature, letting it envelop him and heal his wounds.

Ask The Reaver

10-26-2012

Kha'Zix looked angrily at the yordle. "Touch me with those furry grubby hands of yours and I'll swallow you who-" He stopped as he was beginning to heal. Oooohhhh... That felt nice. He sort of relaxed and on the platform, as he slowly closed his eyes with a small smile on his face. Summoner Tim looked at him rather shocked... Never seen that happen to him before... He took out a small notepad with a pen and began jotting stuff down.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Doctor Era smiled at the void reaver's reaction. She continued manipulating the wind currents she created, making sure that he was fully healed before releasing them and letting them disperse around the room, leaving something of a soothing breeze circulating the room. She crossed her arms in front of her clipboard and tilted her head to one side at Kha'zix, speaking in a calm tone.

"There. That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

She then looked towards summoner Tim and shrugged a bit.

"He should be good to go now... Though if you pass by Angela on the way out, you should ask her for a lolly or something. Something tells me he might enjoy something sweet for the trip home."

Ask The Reaver

10-27-2012

"Oh no. No treats for him. He sneaked out and fought Leona without permission... Almost killed her too." He said looking back at the sleeping Kha'Zix. He turned back to her. "He'll be in the cage for QUITE some time." He said.

Silverling

10-27-2012

Era chuckled and tilted her head up at the summoner.

"Well then, I don't think he'll be too much of a problem now... Need some help getting him out of here?"

Ask The Reaver

10-27-2012

Summoner Tim shook his head. "I don't think it's necessary. It's happened before and I've been able to chain him down. He may be strong, but he isn't that strong." He said. "Is that it then?"