The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Era pushed herself out of her office, yawning and stretching as she did. That was a nice nap that she just had. The yordle casually strolled down the hall, running a hand through her grey fur a few times, and to the front desk, looking up at the receptionist with her honey colored eyes.

"Got anything for me today?"

Youay

10-24-2012

She couldn't help but grin as the two left.
Sarah looked down at Era and nodded.
"Yes miss Era, currently champion Kha'Zix is waiting treatment in room 703. Youay is off duty and Tyson is caring for Leona. I was about to check if any other doctors was available when you walked up."
She takes out Kha'Zix's chart and hands it to the yordle doctor.
"Here you go."

Equiste

10-24-2012

Liana's Office

"My... Oh I..." She let out a sigh. Could she really dispute that? She looked back to the matron. She smiled slightly at matrons talk about taking the next chance that comes by.
"Oh I doubt they'll break up, far more likely the latter. Life is a funny thing isn't it?" She said, trying to look slightly happier. She smiled, standing up as the matron headed over to the door.
"Thank you matron. That means a lot to me. I'm glad you came around matron." SHe says, opening the door before sitting down again.
"ˢᵃᵈᶫʸ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘᶰᵍ ᵃᶰʸᵐᵒʳᵉ⋅⋅⋅ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉᶰ'ᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᶫᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᴵ ᵃᵖᵖᵃʳᵉᶰᵗᶫʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Era let out a bit of a sigh and took the chart and looked it over.

"Kha'zix now? I swear I get all the champions who would rather eat me... I'll take care of it then."

The yordle waddled off down the hall again to room 703, knocked on the door once, then slipped inside, glancing around to make sure that she wasn't about to be jumped on by the void creature.

Youay

10-24-2012

The Matron looked back at Liana and smiled softly.
"Sometimes, you may learn that your still young when you take matters in your own hands. Life is what you make of it. Have no regrets and charge in head on. How I did things back in the commandos, though how relevant it is for the situation, is up in the air. Good day to you Liana, and good luck."
With that the matron left her office.

Equiste

10-24-2012

"... It is. Thank you matron... You're right..." She said, watching the wise matron leave. She sighed.
"I just wish I could more easily follow that advice... Perhaps Cassandra is right... Maybe... A change in schedule? More interaction? I... Ugh..." She got back up and walked over to the door, closing it. She falls face first onto the bed, letting her face rest in the pillow.

Ask The Reaver

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Outside Tyson's office
Youay pointed down the hall.
"Right at reception there are cubbyholes with each of the doctors names on it. They have our tour of the day, as well as our scheduled appointments, you cant miss them."
He looked over at the door and opened it poking his head in.
"No one showed her where the things are, give her a few moments Tyson. I will be sure to let Matron know that there are some training issues that need to be addressed."
He shut the door and turned over to Hope.
"You better hurry miss."
He turned and walked down the hall with her and spotted the summoner and the two champions. He looked over to Hope and shrugged.
"Grab the clipboard and let him know there a champ here that need some care, he will know where to look."
He turned to the summoner.
"Come one lets get these two to some rooms to get patched up."
He walked away expecting the summoner to follow.
"I will send for another doctor for the other one as well."
---------------------------------
Liana' office
The Matron nodded.
"My job is to know everything here in my wards."
She sighed and looked at Liana.
"Rumors about Youay cheating on miss Ethelyn with you, others saying that you two have been seeing each other all along."
She rubbed her temples in frustration.
"I know none of them are true and I have punished the one's that started them, so no need to worry. But how about you dear, I know you carried a flame for him for a good long time."
Not many people saw the matron act like a grandmother, it was rare.
Outside (Mike) Tyson's office:

"Okay, but I need to stay with Kha'Zix. I'm his watcher and I need to keep this up otherwise he'll kill Leona for sure..." He said as he followed him. The two platforms that held Kha'Zix and Leona simply floated behind them as Tim had followed.

Bright Oblivion

10-25-2012

((Silly Kha. He's not an ear-biting boxer. Just a pyromantic doctor. And his first name is Kent))

With Hope in tow, Tyson arrived at the room he had been sent to and knocked on the door. After waiting a few moments, he pushed the door open, not bothering to introduce himself. He looked at the nurse who had been assigned to examine the Radiant Dawn, expecting an update on her condition. He'd examine her himself, but knowing what to look for would save time and energy in the long run.

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Leona had patiently let the nurse do her job, the blood loss leaving her very weak, but other wise she had had worse.

Ask The Reaver

10-25-2012

Kha'Zix was still on the platform all chained up. Summoner Tim had sat in a chair and looked at Kha'Zix. "After this you do know we're putting you in the cage again right?" He said. Kha'Zix grumbled. "You can't hold me in that fake jungle forever..."
"We know Kha'Zix, but we need to know that we can TRUST you. Right now you seem to be doing the exact opposite." He said. Kha'Zix looked off to the side and sighed. "Fine..." He grumbled. Summoner Tim however looked at his body with curiosity. "... How did you evolve for the fourth time??"
"The Solari burnt my outer layer of skin off...."