The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-24-2012

The nurse, who had been too wrapped up in attempting to muster the courage to knock on Tyson's door, had not noticed Youay approach and let out a yelp of surprise as she heard his voice behind her. Turning toward him, she looked up at him, her five foot, three inches making this quite difficult. As she turned, Youay would be able to read her nametag, which read simply Hope, Intern Accepting the offered hand shakily, she spoke in a voice that was barely audible and made difficult to understand by her nervous stutter.

"ʸ⁻ʸ⁻ʸᵉˢ⋅ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵀ⁻ᵗ⁻ᵗʸˢᵒᶰ'ˢ ᶰᵉʷ ᶰ⁻ᶰᵘʳˢᵉ⋅ ᴮ⁻ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉᵗ ʰᶦᵐ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶦ⁻ᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᵛᶦᵉʷ ʷ⁻ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹ⁻ᵐ⁻ᵐᵃᵗʳᵒᶰ⋅ ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵉᵉᵐᵉᵈ ˢ⁻ˢᵒ ᵃᶰᵍʳʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʰ⁻ʰᶦᵐ⋅ ᴱ⁻ᵉ⁻ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶦᶠ ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ʰ⁻ʰᶦˢ ˢʰᶦᶠᵗ⋅"

Youay

10-24-2012

The Hall of Docs
Youay nodded at Hope with a gentle smile
"I see, so you are the latest addition to the med wing. Well don't mind Tyson, he has a tough personality but he is a good guy. Just be sure to take good care of his fish."
He reached over and knocked on the door.
"Oy, Tyson. The new nurse is here for you."
Liana's Office
A little bit afterwards the Matron walks into Liana's office shutting the door behind her. Hobbling over to a chair she climbs up with a bit of effort to take a seat. The old Yordle looked her over with the look of empathy on her face.
"How are you doing child, the nurses were talking about the way you looked after your appointment. I was quick to disperse the rumors, but my guess is that youay found out about your feelings for him."

Equiste

10-24-2012

Liana's Office

Liana looked up from her work as the matron entered. She frowned curiously, but smiled and was about to greet her when she closed the door. Curious, she stopped what she was doing and looked towards the old yordle. Her eyes widened at the mention of the nurses talking about how she looked after her appointment with Youay. Her eyes calmed a little when she said she dispersed the rumors, but was quite aware that even dispersed they could come back or more could be created. Her heart skipped a beat when the matron continued to speak, but the surprised look didn't last long.
"You seem to know everything around here don't you matron?" She said with a sad smile. Taking a breath she allowed herself a more cheerful expression.
"I'm doing ok thank you matron. Some things were accidently said and sorted out. I'm going to be fine, really matron. Umm... So what exactly were the rumors anyway?"

Bright Oblivion

10-24-2012

Outside Tyson's Office

"ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᶦˢ ᶠᶦˢʰ﹖" Hope stammered. "ˢ⁻ˢ⁻ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉᶰᵗᶦᵒᶰᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ⋅ ᴮ⁻ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ⁻ᵃᶰʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶰᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉᵐ⋅ ᴵ⁻ᶦ'ᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ʷ⁻ʷᵒʳʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢʰᵃᵗᵗᵉʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇ⁻ᵇᵒʷᶫ⋅" She watched as Youay knocked on the door, giving him a grateful smile that lasted until Doctor Tyson replied in his usual gruff tone.

"Well? Tell her to come in. The door's unlocked, and I don't intend to yell to be heard through it. Did she remember to grab my clipboard?"

Hope made a pitiful sounding noise and nervously played with her hands as she turned to Youay. "ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᶦˢ ᶜᶫᶦᵖᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ﹖ ᵂ⁻ʷ⁻ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᴵ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ﹖ ᴺ⁻ᶰ⁻ᶰᵒ ᵒᶰᵉ ˢ⁻ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ⁻ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅⋅"

Ask The Reaver

10-24-2012

Summoner Tim had carried two magic based stretchers. One carried a banged up Kha'Zix, covered in some burns and cuts, while the other carried Leona, who was even in WORSE condition considering what Kha'Zix did to her. "Hello?? Doctor?"

Youay

10-24-2012

Outside Tyson's office
Youay pointed down the hall.
"Right at reception there are cubbyholes with each of the doctors names on it. They have our tour of the day, as well as our scheduled appointments, you cant miss them."
He looked over at the door and opened it poking his head in.
"No one showed her where the things are, give her a few moments Tyson. I will be sure to let Matron know that there are some training issues that need to be addressed."
He shut the door and turned over to Hope.
"You better hurry miss."
He turned and walked down the hall with her and spotted the summoner and the two champions. He looked over to Hope and shrugged.
"Grab the clipboard and let him know there a champ here that need some care, he will know where to look."
He turned to the summoner.
"Come one lets get these two to some rooms to get patched up."
He walked away expecting the summoner to follow.
"I will send for another doctor for the other one as well."
---------------------------------
Liana' office
The Matron nodded.
"My job is to know everything here in my wards."
She sighed and looked at Liana.
"Rumors about Youay cheating on miss Ethelyn with you, others saying that you two have been seeing each other all along."
She rubbed her temples in frustration.
"I know none of them are true and I have punished the one's that started them, so no need to worry. But how about you dear, I know you carried a flame for him for a good long time."
Not many people saw the matron act like a grandmother, it was rare.

Equiste

10-24-2012

Liana's Office

Her eyes widen when the matron told her the rumors. She looked angrily down at her desk, her fists clenching tightly. It was rare to see Liana truly angry, but it seems this would do it. She let out a breath to calm herself down, inclining her head greatfully.
"Thank you for quashing such ridiculous rumors... I can't believe... Ugh, how could they think that about him?" She blinked, swallowing as matron continued to speak. She lets out a bit of a sad smile.
"I'll be ok matron. Really. I mean... I had my chance but I just didn't let myself take that risk. Its funny how its easy to take a risk for someone else, but when it comes to yourself... But I'll be ok. As long as Youay and Ethelyn are happy together I'll be happy. And he was right though, I am a beautiful woman. I'm sure I'll find someone." She looks towards her cupboard, wishing it was a window right now, her look becomming somewhat distant. "Someone..." 'But he won't be as... Oh stop those thoughts Liana.

Bright Oblivion

10-24-2012

Outside Tyson's Office

"ʸ⁻ʸ⁻ʸᵉˢ, ᴰᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ﹗" Hope stammered. Regathering her bearings, she sprinted down the hall, turning to nod as Youay spoke to her again. When she reached the reception desk, she paused long enough to locate the cubbyholes and find Tyson's, grabbing it and nodding quickly to the receptionist before returning to Tyson's office. She raised a hand to knock, but was interrupted by the door opening in front of her and making her feel rather foolish with her hand still up.

His hair as unkempt as ever and his doctor's coat slightly wrinkled, Tyson let out a sigh as he held his hand out for the clipboard.

"Well? Hand it here, girl. And stop shaking so much. It's not like I'm going to eat you."

Smirking, he added,

"Not yet, at least."

Hope yelped as he smirked and thrust the clipboard toward him.

"ᴴ⁻ʰ⁻ʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵒ, ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵀ⁻ᵗʸˢᵒᶰ⋅ ᴬ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒᶫᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗ⁻ᵗᵒ ᶦᶰᶠᵒʳᵐ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵖ⁻ᵖᵃᵗᶦᵉᶰᵗˢ ʷ⁻ʷᵃᶦᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⋅"

Tyson let out a sigh.

"That would be Doctor Youay. And which Champions this time?"

"ᵀʰ⁻ᵗʰ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ᴿ⁻ʳ⁻ʳᵃᵈᶦᵃᶰᵗ ᴰ⁻ᵈᵃʷᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ⱽ⁻ᵛᵒᶦᵈʳᵉᵃᵛᵉʳ, ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ," Hope shakily replied.

"Perhaps I should treat the Voidreaver," Tyson thought aloud, eliciting a squeak and a sheepish look from his intern. "Or not. Chances are you'd faint just from being near him. Which room was the Radiant Dawn taken to?"

Hope found it incredibly difficult to meet the doctor's eye as she spoke.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰ⁻ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ⋅ ᴮ⁻ᵇ⁻ᵇᵘᵗ ᴰ⁻ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘᵃʸ ˢ⁻ˢᵃᶦᵈ ʸ⁻ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷ⁻ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍ⁻ᵍᵒ⋅"

Tyson sighed and examined his clipboard as he started toward the reception area, expecting Hope to follow. When she didn't, he stopped and motioned for her to do so, causing another nervous squeak as she moved quickly toward him. Turning back to the clipboard, he rolled his eyes and continued walking. When he reached the reception desk, he glanced up from the clipboard to regard Sarah with an exasperated expression.

"The room Leona was taken to. Which number?"

Youay

10-24-2012

Sarah looked over at Tyson and then towards Hope with a slight grin.
"Seems like they always send you the cute ones Tyson. Youay forget to tell you where you patient was again?"
She looked through her files and then handed Leona's chart to him.
"Here you go Tyson, room 908.And be nice to that new girl, she seems more timid that the last one."
--------------------
Liana's Office
The old yordle didn't even bat a eye at her display of anger.
"Your passion for him though is just as equal it seems. the girls are not a bad lot, just...easy to stir up."
She got down from the chair and stretched, her old bones creaking.
"Lost this chance maybe, but if another opens up for you, do not hesitate to take it. Be it if Youay and Ethelyn break up, or if it is with another one.Such is the nature of life Liana."
She takes up her cane and starts towards the door.
"I just had to check in on you dear, and don't beat yourself up over it, your still young, and it will give you grey fur. Now, I got duties to attend to."
She started to head towards the door.

Bright Oblivion

10-24-2012

"It's Doctor Tyson," Tyson replied. "Or just Doctor. Not too picky on which." He examined the chart and glanced back at Hope when her timidity was mentioned, then turned back to Sarah. "I'd noticed. It's a wonder she hasn't fainted from nerves yet. But patients won't heal themselves." Gesturing for his nurse to follow him, he set off toward room 908, wondering how extensive the patient's injuries were this time.

Hope smiled nervously toward Sarah, letting out a timid 'eep' when the receptionist called her cute and Tyson glanced back at her. When the doctor started to walk off, she smiled at Sarah and followed after him, trying not to give him any more cause for annoyance than he already had.