The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

10-24-2012

"Well I hope my inspiration was inspiring then, but no worries, I am glad to be of help."
Youay looked over at the clock on the wall and nodded.
"Yeah, I should be getting ready to head out."
He stood up and made sure everything was put away properly.
"Well, before I go did you need anything else Liana?"

Equiste

10-24-2012

The specially set up Acupuncture Treatment Room

She goes bright red again, looking away from him.
"Oh yes... Vᵉʳʸ ᶦᶰˢᵖᶦʳᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳᶫʸ⋅⋅⋅ ᴳᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᶦᵐᵃˣ⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶫʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ ᴱᵗʰᵉᶫʸᶰ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵒᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵃᶰᵗᵃˢᶦˢᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐʸˢᵉᶫᶠ ᵒᶠᶠ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃʸ⋅⋅⋅ S-Sorry..." She blinked, turning around to to him when he asked if she needed anything else.
"Umm... No. Nothing I can think of. Thank you doctor Youay. It was a very relaxing treatment... And... I think you have lifted a weight off my shoulders. Thank you." She turned to face into the room away from Youay.
"ᴺᵒᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵃˢᵏ ᶠᵒʳ⋅⋅⋅ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵃ ᵖᵉᵉᵏ ᵃᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴼʰ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᶦᵇᶫᵉ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ⋅⋅⋅" She slid herself over so she was laying down. Well, at least he said she looked beautiful. At least that was a positive.

Reception Area

Larissa was dilligently working away at her desk. It was nice and quiet so she had some time for paperwork. The clattering of the sword made her look up from what she was doing, giving a bit of a sigh at the person who just appeared thinking it might of been yet another sparring grounds victim. She came up from around the desk, picking up his sword on the way to him.
"You will be safe here..." She put one of his arms around her shoulder, channeling a life healing magic to soothe his injuries a little and heal a small bit.
"So what is your name, and how did this happen?" She asked kindely.

Youay

10-24-2012

Youay turned around and gave her a small nod.
"No trouble at all Liana, also if you are ever interested you can always see Doctor Era about her Zen therapy as well."
He watched her lay down as he turned to leave rubbing the back of his neck. There are somethings one probably shouldn't admit to hearing.
"Take care Liana, I will see you around."

Equiste

10-24-2012

"Thanks, but I think I'm fine with the ones you offer. Besides, its a nice change of pace isn't it?' She said with a smile. She sighed, looking at the way he rubbed the back of his neck. He often did that when he was feeling uncomfortable, so it was likely that he had heard her.
"Guess you're used to hearing Ethelyns quiet voice by now huh? Sorry... Though if you are ok me using you as... Inspiration... I... Oh nevermind. Goodbye doctor YOuay. And sorry."

Youay

10-24-2012

He turned his head and looked over at her and then smiled slightly.
"Seems like you picked up on a few of my habits too."
He shrugged at her.
"How about we stick it in the don't ask don't tell file, old habits die hard you know."
He smiled at her and gave her a quick wave.
"And you have no need to be sorry, maybe I am the one who is suppose to be sorry."

Equiste

10-24-2012

"Well as I said, at least two years... Perhaps longer." She smiles, nodding at that.
"I... Think thats a good solution. We'll pretend 'that' part of the conversation didn't happen. My personal time is my personal time I guess." She chuckled sitting up and shaking her head.
"The only thing you have to feel sorry for is not getting to your girlfriend sooner. You have nothing to be sorry for. I missed my chance. I had opportunities, was too afraid to take them. Thats life. Now get going. Oh, and I'll likely get this scheduled for once a week if that fits into your schedule Youay." She said, smiling towards him. She looked a lot more calmer now.

Youay

10-24-2012

He smiled back at her and nodded.
"Weekly I can do for you. Just leave something on my desk on what day would be best for you and I will fill it into my calender."
He looked around one last time just be sure everything was ok with the room
"Take care of yourself Liana, I will catch you around next time. And don't let life's little set backs get you down."
He gave her another smile before walking out of the room and heading back towards his office. He had a lot on his mind and some meditation before he left to see Ethelyn would clear that right up....he hoped.

Equiste

10-24-2012

"Thats easy. The middle of the week. With me taking care of Lucy my shifts are normalised so I can take care of her. So that would probably be the optimal time." She smiled, though it was tinged with sadness.
"You too... And I'll try not to. No point being down when there is so much to do is there?" She held a happy smile until he left the room. Letting out a long breath she laid back down again, looking somewhat concerned.
"That... Wasn't meant to happen... I'm sorry Youay... The heart can be so annoying sometimes. I hope this hasn't effected him too much... Or our friendship." With that she stood up and left, making her way back home and to Lucy. With any luck hugging her for a while will make her feel better.

Bright Oblivion

10-24-2012

When Youay left his office after meditating, he would find a young woman wearing a nurse's uniform standing outside Doctor Tyson's door. She had straight, black hair that reached roughly the middle of her back and was currently braided to keep it out of her eyes, and looked remarkably young, even for her twenty-three years. She was also almost visibly shaking, and would occasionally reach up as though to knock on the door before quickly lowering her hand. Due to the fact that the last nurse assigned to Doctor Tyson had not been seen at the Medical Wing in quite some time, and that Youay had not seen this new nurse very often at all, it was reasonable to assume that she was Harriet's replacement, and was just as timid as her predecessor.

Youay

10-24-2012

Youay calmly walked over to the nurse and took stock of the situation.
"You must be Tyson's new intern."
He offered his hand in a friendly manner.
"I am Doctor Youay, I am a few offices down. Looks like you are having second thoughts about meeting your new boss?"