The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Hmm, not particularly. I really just faded away with how relaxing that technique was. I might remember later. You are very good doctor Youay, I might just have to book in some more sessions later." She said with a smile. She chuckled a little.
"Oh? Did I give away some dark little secret huh? Ooh, I hope it wasn't anything too bad was it?" She asked playfully.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay nodded.
"Well I aim to please Liana. And if you want to book another session, feel free too."
He smiled warmly.
"As for anything you said, you just talked about the man you had feelings for, but other than that we had a nice chat."
He was trying not to let out too much information that he knew that she loved him.

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Then I shall definately do that." She said with a smile. Her smile instantly froze though when he mentioned that she had talked about the man she had feelings for. She wobbled a bit before sitting down, trying to control her breathing. She looked back at him, trying to look upbeat, but instead looked a bit scared.
"O-o-oh I d-did huh? W-w-well... Umm... I..." She struggled, trying to remember what she had said. It was currently all a blank however. She started to shiver a little. She couldn't of... Did she?
"Erm... W-well I hope I wasn't too... So it wasn't a n-nice chat about it? Erm, I mean..." She was trying to stop herself from blushing, but the chance she had accidently...

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay shook his head.
"No, thats not what I meant. I had no idea you wouldn't remember."
He rubbed the back of his head and sighed.
"The whole thing was a nice chat."
He looked to the side. It was best to be honest.
"I never knew you felt that way."

Equiste

10-23-2012

"W-weelllll I mi-might remember... Later..." She hugged onto her coat tightly as he continued to speak, her face instantly becomming red as she froze where she was when he had continued to speak. She let out a couple of pathetic whimpers before she finally found the words to speak again.
"I... I'm sorry." Was all she could say. She began tracing back through her mind trying to remember what she might of said. Eventually she picked up something, smiling sadly towards him.
"I... guess you see what I mean though. I-its fine... I... Should of said something earlier... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... But you are so wonderful I couldn't help... I was afraid though... And... Well... I mean... I'm sorry..." She was looking over him with a mixture of sadness and fear, though at the same time it looked to be a bit of a weight off of her.
"But we can still be friends right? Maybe... Perhaps I should... Just go... Maybe not go into the lounge again... Or... I'm sorry..." Silently she berrated herself for not being able to do anything but constantly apologising.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay looked at her with a sad look and walked over to her and gave her a hug.
"Don't worry about it Liana. Its ok, just because I found out you have feelings for me, that doesn't mean that anything changes between us."
He broke the hug and smiled at her.
"I am glad you were able to tell me, even if you don't remember it clearly. And all my offers for sessions and talking as still open regardless. And do not bar yourself from the lounge for such a reason."

Equiste

10-23-2012

Liana couldn't bring herself to look towards Youay, so she didn't notice him walk over to her. She made a surprised noise as she was hugged, hugging back tightly.
"O... Alright." One couldn't be sure if she was pleased or disappointed with that answer. She smiled towards him as he broke the hug, the tears clearly seen welling up in her eyes.
"I'm beginning to remember. And I... meant every word. Guess I'll just have to be happy being friend zoned huh?" She said playfully, but there was a crack in her voice when she did. She smiled weakly towards him.
"Elethyn is a lucky girl to have someone as amazing as you, just as you are lucky to have someone as wonderful as her. Yo-you two better look after each other, or I'll come after the both of you alright?" She lets out a sad hum, looking away.
"Although I think there is one issue that might be hard to you to talk about. Unless you are into... Ok, that would of been a bad joke... Sorry... And thank you, you are a good friend to have Youay." She said, her smile more solid this time.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

((You still here Dirilan or we done here?))

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay smiled back at her and nodded while he adjusted his glasses.
"We will be sure to take care of each other. And I also take care of my friends Liana."
He placed a hand on her shoulder
"And I would expect nothing less than for you to come after us if something goes south with our relationship."
He grinned slightly and then looked at her kind of puzzled.
"Oh? What issues would that be Liana?"

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Well I was referring to the one about being able to move my heart on. Unless you are referring to the joke." She smiled back at him. "Hmm, I might have to schedule another session soon now that one of my avenues of frustration relief is kinda gone." She couldn't help but chuckle.
"And now there are all sorts of bad jokes going through my head. Funny what comes to mind when one is nervous." She said with a wide grin. She let out a curious hum.
"No, I don't think there are any other issues really. Mentioned my love problems and my decline of fertility. That about covers it really. Though if something else comes my way I'll be sure to consider you to talk to." She says with a smile, leaning forward towards Youay a bit. She didn't seem to notice she had.