The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Awww... Thank you. Now I just need another good cute guy to say that about me." She said, finishing it with a relaxed hum. She let out a bit of a cute 'aww' when he mentioned they had lunch together.
"Seems a bit of an understatement. I think you might of tripped and fell head over heels quite quickly my good sir." She giggled at his next question.
"Oooh! That I think is probably best something I don't tell you. Nope, not sure thats a good plan... Hmm... So how is my energy? I feel so relaxed..."

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay scratched his chin with a small smile.
"Yeah, I guess I have. But it is nice, to feel this way about someone again. It was like a piece of me was missing when my wife passed away. And you never know, maybe that certain someone will become available for you sometime. Or you may find someone better."
He placed a hand on her back and closed his eyes, after a moment he nodded.
"Your energy flow is completely normalized, you probably feel like a million gold after this."
He stood up and started removing the needles.
"But, if you could tell the one you like anything at all, what would you tell him?"

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Nah, he won't be available again. And I'm not sure anyone else would be better. Its good to see other people together. Gives me hope that I might be able to enjoy that someday. Although... Nevermind." She said, though with her relaxed voice it was hard to get the demanor behind her last words.
"I believe your wife is probably smiling down happy that you have found someone again." She let out another happy hum.
"I already feel so good... Relaxed... Its nice..." She let out a few tutting noises at his next question.
"Hmm, I'm not sure that would be a good idea to tell you either. Though I think I know what I would. Hmm, should I tell you?" She said almost in a singsong voice. SHe stayed in her position, not really reacting to the needles comming out.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay continued his work.
"I am pretty sure she is. And I am glad this is working so well for you Liana."
He took out a few more, he was careful with each one.
"I won't pressure you to tell me, but it may do you some good to let the words out, even if he isn't around to hear them. For he may be taken, you feelings are true, and your feelings are a precious part of who you are."

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Mmm, indeed. Its been a looooonnngggg time since I have been this relaxed." She let out a happy hum, seemingly comming to a decision.
"I suppose you are right. If I had the courage at the time he was available, though that was questionable as well due to his past, I'd probably be like... Umm... 'Hey doctor... I think you are very attractive and are an extremely nice person and was wondering if you would want to go out with me sometime?' Something like that except I'd say his name instead or with his profession designation. Although if you were meaning something maybe morely... Well... I'd imagine the 'date' if he had said yes would go well and I might do something silly like say 'Umm... I think I am in love with you. From what I've seen you do, and who you are, I think you are someone I could spend the rest of my life with, if you would have me.' Hmm, something like that perhaps." She let out a happy sigh, her breathing moving close to that of a sleeping person, but Youay could tell she was still awake. SOmewhat.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay nodded as he removed the last of the needles and nodded.
"Yeah, that is a really nice way to say it, maybe a bit rushed, but such is the whim of the heart."
He turned around and started to put the needles in the cleaning solution before going back to Liana's back to make sure everything is well. Then he started thinking of who the doctor she was talking about could be. As far as he knew each of his male colleagues were single. He then looked up as if something just hit him as he looked down at Liana. He didn't mean to say the next part aloud, but came out softly and gently.
"You were talking about me, weren't you...."
His hands kept working as his brain worked to keep his calm.

Equiste

10-23-2012

"I'd surely hope so. The heart is a funny thing isn't it." She said with a happy hum. Looking over her back and feeling her energy she seemed quite fine and quite relaxed. She let out a strange noise as Youay softly spoke.
"... Yep. I said too much. Too much..." She seemed to drift off, her breathing slowing right down. A few seconds later her breathing increased a bit as Liana began to move a little. Her eyes flickered open as she moved her arms so they were under her neck, moving her chin up and on top of them. She turned, smiling towards Youay.
"Hmm, that was very relaxing. I think I might of accidently dozed off or something. Hope I wasn't too boring." She said with a giggle. She seemed to be getting ready to move herself to a sitting up position.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay nodded.
"No not at all. And I am glad you were able to feel so rejuvenated."
He noticed her starting to get up and he promptly turned his back to her. He scratched the back of his head. He just found out this woman was in love with him and he had no idea how to react. He cleared his throat.
"If you ever want to come by and talk Liana, my door is always open."

Equiste

10-23-2012

Before she lifted her chest off the desk she felt something was missing.
"Oh right, should of realised that strap would get in the way." She clipped it back on before sliding on her shirt.
"Alright, I'm decent." She said, picking up her doctors coat and placing it on her arm. She smiled at his offer.
"Oh, did I talk a bit much while I was relaxing? Sorry, guess I tend to get a bit... Free with words? All completely truthful words. Oooh, I hope I didn't reveal any of my deep dark secrets did I?" She asked him with a chuckle.

Youay

10-23-2012

"It's alright, there was no problem at all."
Youay nodded as he turned to face her after she got dressed.
"So you don't remember anything you said during the procedure?"