The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Mmm... I surely hope so. That was the purpose of this appointment, to get me to relax right?" She said with a lazy chuckle. She began to hum a soft tune, seeminly in time with the chimes where she could get away with it. She felt her entire body loosen as the pressure started to melt away, and from the feel of it she had quite a lot of tension. It almost seemed as if she was drifting off to sleep, but she would keep humming that tune. Eventually she spoke a bit.
"Wow... You are amazing... I feel so relaxed. I wonder if they use this as an interrogation method? I feel I could tell you anything in this relaxed state if you asked." She said in a happy voice, before continuing her humming.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay continued his work, focusing on certain parts.He stopped his chant to reply to her.
"You should see what my master could do. He is leagues above me in chi technique.Though it is a nice experience, one has complete free will of what they want to do while I do this, so I find the interrogation uses limiting."
He laughed slightly as he said this.
"But if there is anything you want to talk about while I do this, it is quite all right. As my patient you have full rights of me never telling another soul.Keeping things locked inside you can be hard on the body."

Equiste

10-23-2012

"They do? Are you sure? I feel pretttty suggestive right now... Kinda like being drunk. Except I don't like being drunk. This feels much better. Drinking solves nothing..." She seemed to say in a dream like state. She let out another happy hum at his suggestion to talk about anything.
"Hmm, indeed it can... And that is true... I never really had a doctor before. We apparently make the worst patients though." She said with a giggle. She sounded a little introspective for a bit before speaking.
"Like one of my patients who I've become good friends with. What I'm about to say is ok though, it was as a social... Oh nevermind. Hmm... I'm too relaxed to really think of anything. So relaxed... But I'm sure I have something... Hmm... Oh right, my... Umm... Frustration? Haha, I'm no good at this. What problems should I have in my happy life? You ask the questions please, I'm getting lost." She said in her relaxed state.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay smiled as he continued.
"It is true, this therapy had different affects on different people. But it's understandable."
He hummed a moment before speaking up again.
"So a happy life then, that's good. Its it because you have a nice boyfriend or something?"

Equiste

10-23-2012

Liana let out a relaxed giggle, though she seemed to be moving slightly causing the bra strap to move ever so slightly.
"Oooh, that hit a sore point... Nope! No boyfriend at all! Sad Liana has no boyfriend to call her own... No, Lucy is whats making my life so happy right now. ANd helping people. But its better with Lucy now. She might be only my adopted child, but as far as I'm concerned she might as well of come from my own womb. Not that I have much time left. Nope, poor Liana will likely have no children of her own..." She said in her dreamy like state. "There was someone I was after, but there was... Too much in the way? Not that it matters. He's got a girlfriend now. And quite a nice woman to make him happy. Soooo jealous! Hehe, this is so relaxing..."

Youay

10-23-2012

"Pardon me real quick."
He reached down and undid the clasp of her bra right before it could interfere with one of the needles.
"Sorry, that was about to knock a needle loose."
He made sure everything was still in its proper place. He then looked down at her with a puzzled look.
"Oh? What do you mean not much time left Liana?"

Equiste

10-23-2012

Liana giggled when Youay apologised.
"Nothing to be sorry about. It was kinda cumbersome there anyway. Probably best to make sure I don't stand up before its re-clipped though." She lowers her voice to a whisper, but projects it. "I'd think I'd be somewhat embarrassed, even though its nothing you haven't seen before being a doctor and all." She gave another giggle. She let out a relaxed hum, though it was likely one of annoyance she was going for.
"I'm 36 my good doctor, my eggs won't last too much longer. Likely not long enough for me to get into a good enough relationship to have children with. And they have to like Lucy. And the fact my mind has been touched by the void. Nooottt that easy is it now Youay dear. Hmm, have I taught Lucy about bra's? I think I have... Its wierd how they design some bra's to show off how much now would be with the bra strap the way it is. Funny huh?" She said in her relaxed state. She let out a hum.
"So what do you think Youay? Would that cause some stress? Mmm..."

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay shrugged.
"Well, it's not like I try to catch a glimpse of the private areas of my female patients, not proper you know. But you gotta look and see where the patient has their issues. You probably think the same way about your male patients."
He started tracing along her back from needle to needle working with her energy.
"Your a good looking woman Liana, I am sure you will find a guy right for you. Being void touched and having someone like Lucy with you should be small beans if someone truly cares about you. Lucy is a good girl, and the void is barely noticeable. But yeah, I can see where a lot of the stress can come from. Especially when the subject of puberty pops up."

Equiste

10-23-2012

"Indeed, of course not. We're medical professionals. We're checking their health, not them out. Though sadly even being a professional its hard to say that some of the warriors look darn fine..." She hummed happily as Youay traced along, shivering slightly though it subsided quickly.
"Perhaps maybe. I seem to find all the jerks and perverts, and the one guy I was interested in I couldn't even have the courage to ask directly. But the matron can be quite frightening at times. And I'm not that good looking, you're just saying that to be nice. Though it does sound nice comming from you. And I'd be nodding if I wasn't so relaxed and this would disrupt the procedure somewhat. I've even had some young girls and boys ask me if I'm alright when I have to explain it to some of them. And its the finding thats the hard part. I never seem to find the right ones. Never. How did you do it? How did you find that lovely girl of yours Youay?" She seemed to ask the question with a curious hum, still sounding very relaxed.

Youay

10-23-2012

Youay shook his head.
"I don't make it a habit to lie to make people feel better. You are a good looking woman, you would have to be blind otherwise."
He looked up and and thought about it.
"I met her in the med wing as a patient. She had a few problems that needed to be worked on in multiple visits. I may have made a impression on her and it we kind of hit it off after we had lunch together...I still don't know what happened to the lunch I packed that day though."
He looked down at her and raised his hands as sat down near her, letting the energy flow through her on its own.
"So, who was this guy you were interested in anyway?"